It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
ATS Team:

It has come to my attention that many people on ATS have been picking on the Chemtrailers.

I think it is awful to see this minority group treated in this manner.

'minority group'
ohh, thanks OP for giving me a good laugh.

S+F to you.

(I wish I had something witty to add to this thread but I don't)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan.....

Well if you're so clever, debunk Love Symbol!

And while you're at it, what about Keith Richards?

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   

GobbledokTChipeater.....

And.......

Therein lies the problem.

I've made a strong effort to add a sense of fun to this otherwise heav duty topic & yet again a Chemtrailer is getting hostile.

It's very sad, actually.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

LOL I'm not hostile. I don't get hostile. I simply suggest that we agree to disagree.

I have no need to defend myself and my beliefs, just to satisfy some people who seem to use questionable tactics to prove their point.

I agree to disagree

[edit on 14/6/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tappy

ATS Team:

It has come to my attention that many people on ATS have been picking on the Chemtrailers.

I think it is awful to see this minority group treated in this manner.

'minority group'
ohh, thanks OP for giving me a good laugh.

S+F to you.

(I wish I had something witty to add to this thread but I don't)

Tappy.....

How good is this.....

..... we gettin' a few laughs in a chemtrail thread!!

And.....we've already got some great info!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

If you weren't defending a belief, why did you post those links?

You obviously cared enough to find and share these links in an attempt to defend this belief.

It's ok to say you're a chemtrailer, hell even Prince is one.

That guy is famous and all!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

If you weren't defending a belief, why did you post those links?

You obviously cared enough to find and share these links in an attempt to defend this belief.

It's ok to say you're a chemtrailer, hell even Prince is one.

That guy is famous and all!

I should have said I can't be bothered defending myself. Defending a belief, I can deal with. I have to defend against:

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

So far, in this thread, it has been suggested to have a "padded cell forum" for the "chemtrailers". We've had a nice picture of a person wearing a tinfoil hat. We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community
, and chemtrails have been lumped with the ridiculous reptilian theory multiple times.

I don't think that is in the spirit of ATS and I kinda thought people were more grown up.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Well if you're so clever, debunk Love Symbol!

In his earlier incarnation as a human he sang about Purple Rain ..... this is clearly a reference to a torrential downpour which shows up as purple on the radar - which proves he's really an undercover meteorologist haveing a laugh as the chemtrailers.....

And while you're at it, what about Keith Richards?

Keith Richards is actually Tutankhamen. Only a mummy can look that old and rock n roll!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Essan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:01 AM
link   

GobbledokTChipeater.....

We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community

Unfortunately.....

Whether you like it or not, Prince IS representing the "chemtrail community".

That's why I posted the video.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Essan.....

Very good mate!!!

Actually.....

I wonder if I can find any other celebrities who are chemtrailers?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
And here we go again.

If it's been publicly acknowledge that 'some' of these formations (that AREN'T natural) are indeed CHAF ---sprayed by the military then how in the world can you sit there and say this is still a hoax?

This topic has been beaten to death and I don't understand why you go on these pro-chemtrail-hoax threads.

Whatever they're dropping/spraying is something relatively new to planet Earth. So do not say our skies are the same and chalk this off to being more air traffic. That's absurd!

I have to believe you're all paid or wanna-be dis-informant shills who say this so matter-of-factly and almost......on a weekly basis.

Here's a crash course kids:

*Those X-shaped trails coming out of 2 or more planes are not normal trails.
*The heavy duty thick trails flying around 40,000+ feet and lingers 15 minutes or so or until the wind takes it away, is not normal.
*And when your sky is turned into a gigantic lattice pattern, well.......do I even have to say it?

Chemtrails are real. What they're spraying is debatable . Probably a host of different chemicals at different times

Do not buy into this hoax-crap.
Please start to wonder why these people are so hellbent on bringing their drivel to our attention every week.

They don't believe, then fine. But why start these threads all the time? Do they really have that much time on their hands? Or.....are the being paid?

The average person usually says their piece (or starts a single thread) once...and moves on. Not these folks. (I smell dis-info)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community

Is he any less credible than one of the thousands of faceless chemtrailers online? Who does represent the chemtrail community? Is there a pecking order we should know about?

I would suggest that given chemtrailers aren't a recognized working organization, that Prince obviously believes in them and has a public profile, he is just as good a representative of the chemtrailer community as anybody.... yes?

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Do not buy into this hoax-crap.
Please start to wonder why these people are so hellbent on bringing their drivel to our attention every week.

They don't believe, then fine. But why start these threads all the time? Do they really have that much time on their hands? Or.....are the being paid?

The average person usually says their piece (or starts a single thread) once...and moves on. Not these folks. (I smell dis-info)

Yes, there are some people who seemingly have a lot of motivation for apparently little gain. They use questionable tactics while saying they are doing for the good of the "chemtrailers".

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

I have to believe you're all paid or wanna-be dis-informant shills who say this so matter-of-factly and almost......on a weekly basis.

Here's a crash course kids:

*Those X-shaped trails coming out of 2 or more planes are not normal trails.
*The heavy duty thick trails flying around 40,000+ feet and lingers 15 minutes or so or until the wind takes it away, is not normal.
*And when your sky is turned into a gigantic lattice pattern, well.......do I even have to say it?
Nope, we are people concerned about ignorance of rather common atmospheric phenomena.
As to your "crash course":
1) Planes leaving contrail in an "X" are planes leaving contrails flying in different directions.
2) We know a contrail is water as ice and exhaust fumes, like a cloud. Therefore they act like a cloud. Clouds can last for hours, therefore so can a contrail. It's the conditions in the atmoshpere alone.
3) A lattice pattern is a sure sign of a an air traffic corridor and air currents. Same as 1) above, just add some time for drift and additional planes.
Normal and expected.
This is not disinformation, it's simple facts, easy to find all over the internet and in books. Just look for the right thing. If you only research "chemtrails" you will never learn anything. Try researching contrails instead.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by stars15k]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

Is he any less credible than one of the thousands of faceless chemtrailers online? Who does represent the chemtrail community? Is there a pecking order we should know about?

I would suggest that given chemtrailers aren't a recognized working organization, that Prince obviously believes in them and has a public profile, he is just as good a representative of the chemtrailer community as anybody.... yes?

IRM

I don't need prince to represent me, thanks.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:26 AM
link   

So you are a chemtrailer!

Yet earlier you said:

I'm not a "paranoid chemtrailer" btw.
Link

That.. my friend is what we call destroying ones own credibility! Nice job! It will be very difficult for anyone to take your arguments seriously from this point onward. Good luck!

IRM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

It warms our hearts that somebody learn something. That is pay enough for me. Otherwise, you are just projecting paranoia. No one need to get paid to do this because no one CARES what you say or believe. Why would you think they did?
It's also never been questionable practices to present opposing views. If you choose to not believe it fine, but when you question or comment expect a response. That's what a forum is, isn't it?
Otherwise this would be like YouTube, where you can inflate numbers by blocking anybody who doesn't think like you do.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

So you are a chemtrailer!

Yet earlier you said:

I'm not a "paranoid chemtrailer" btw.
Link

That.. my friend is what we call destroying ones own credibility! Nice job! It will be very difficult for anyone to take your arguments seriously from this point onward. Good luck!

IRM

LOL you love to just label people don't you. Does it matter which label is applied? If that's all if takes to "destroy ones own credibility" then you are a very petty person and I kinda feel sorry for you. But not really.

Edit: For the record, I'm not sure whether chemtrails exist. And if they do exist, I have no idea in what capacity. The reason I don't identify with "chemtrailers", is because I am not sure. I simply encourage people to keep an open mind. I'll show the other side where possible. I will however refuse to listen to people who use ad hominem attacks, which this thread reeks of.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

I'm often being paid while posting here.

I also work in the desert of Australia, in an area where the general public is banned to enter.

No one for hundreds of kms in any direction.

Oh and you do know what's out here in the desert right?

Top secret military facilities.

Like Pine Gap and the Echelon base...

I'll leave your over active imagination to fill in the gaps.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I cant beleive people are still using this chaff example to prove chemtrails.
For those of you who dont know, chaff was a world war 2 invention. Back then it was pretty basic, in that all it was was aluminium foil thrown out the back of an airplane. Now it is a bit more advanced but equally harmless. Most planes nowadays use a glass fibre chaff, which kinda looks like fuzzy transparent hair clippings. No you cant inhale it, no it wont make you ill and no it doesnt look anything like a "chemtrail". The military hardly ever use it anyway, as it only blocks radar based guidance systems. Most rockets nowadays use IR Tracking, Radar Tracking and Shape recognition devices to follow planes. Chaff will only distract the radar tracker, the other two will still guide the missile to its target.

What puzzles me perhaps more than the chemtrailers refusal to accept the mountains of data debunking the theory, is thier explanantion for why the government is spraying chemtrails. There are so many different theories and they are all absolutely bonkers.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Nice compilation of info.

Maybe..maybe not, with all due respect - I enjoy your posts and threads, you seem to be knowledgeable, friendly, good sense of humor, etc.

You have an extreme prejudice against anything chemtrail.

One cannot deny a few simple truths...Any engine burning fuel does have an exhaust releasing chemicals. And some of these chemicals are very bad for people. Airplanes' exhaust release chemicals, just like your car's tailpipe. Airplane exhaust leaves a "trail" in the sky when weather conditions are correct.

CHEMTRAILS exist Sir!

Are they purposefully loaded with extra stuff to kill us? Who knows?

But they ARE up there, I don't mean Maybe

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join