It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GobbledokTChipeater

Originally posted by Pryde87
With no other topic on ATS is there such an overwhelming amount of evidence aganst a subject, which is seemingly ignored on a regular basis.

There is no evidence at all that chemtrails don't exist. There appears to only be evidence that contrails exist and can persist, which nobody is disputing.

There is no evidence that "chemtrails" aren't flatulence from invisible flying turtles, either.
And the persistence factor is the number one claim as a way to tell the difference between real contrails and "chemtrails". Looks like you are in the minority on that.
The onus is on the people who make "chemtrail" claims to show by good evidence to prove they do exist, not on science to prove they do not. We say they are water as ice and exhaust fumes. Science shows they are water as ice and exhaust fumes. Every test done on the content of the contrail itself, collected in situ, shows they are water as ice and exhaust fumes.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Testing, testing.

Attentionz all ATS'ers....Chemtrails do exist, my reptillian friends told me.

Over.

LiveForever8.....

I love it!!!

We need more of that.....a bit of sense of humour.....a bit of a "lighten up" in the ol' chemtrail thread!

Thanks buddy!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Based on the preponderance of information available on this subject, it is easy to show beyond any reasonable doubt there is no such thing as a chemtrail.....

Well then why this German TV report?

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not.....just as you can prove beyond any reasonable doubt there is no invisible supermodel sitting on my lap while I am writing this.....

That, I am sure of.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   

reply to post by LiveForever8

That's so weak. Trying to lump chemtrails into the same category as reptilians.

I was going to mention reptilians, too, but decided to provide more information about the species.
One of the first proponents of the "chemtrail" myth, and someone still used today for information is David Icke. So the reptilian angle is appropriate, as silly as it all sounds.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
It is clear that you guys are simply trying to discredit anybody who may think something is being sprayed, and trying to stop anybody researching it through ridicule. You are showing your maturity

You are just applying a label and then discrediting it

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Stars15K.....

That's it.....you "seen the light"!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by GobbledokTChipeater

GobbledokTChipeater.....

That is well known as a total misrepresentation of an aircraft exercise wherein anti-radar flack (i.e. peices of metal.....aluminium) were released in the air.

That had absolutely nothing to do with "chemtrails", contrails, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Military chaff, and that is the word used when it's translated by someone who knows German as opposed by someone who believes in 'chemtrails,' is NOT anything like a contrail.
Neither is cropdusting, rain making, or sky writing.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Why are you spreading lies and disinformation?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

It is clear that you guys are simply trying to discredit anybody who may think something is being sprayed, and trying to stop anybody researching it through ridicule. You are showing your maturity

GobbledokTChipeater.....

I think it might be an interesting exercise if I reviewed the chemtrail threads & listed all the names that chemtrailers have called other members.

I have done nothing like that in this thread.

In fact to the contrary.....I have tried to add an element of humour & "lightening up" to this thread, to avoid the usual chemtrail "battle thread", that is so often started by the Chemtrailers.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Show me where I have spread lies and misinformation.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Lucky you're not a chemtrailer because you clearly have no idea what you are talking about...Oh wait...! lol

Do me a favour, next time you see one of your chemtrails, go and check the local DOPLAR radar and see if it shows up on there.

It won't because contrails don't show up on DOPLAR radar.

Chaff will show up on radar and appear to spread out over a large distance, because that is what it is designed to do.

Scatter. Radar. Signals.

[edit on 14/6/10 by Chadwickus]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Did you miss the list of information presented on the first page? We WANT people to research, and research well. Look up "chemtrails' and compare and contrast the information found. Then look up contrails and compare and contrast the information found. Then compare and contrast the two concepts. I've seen people who used to believe in "chemtrails" who did balance research change their minds. I've not seen the reverse.

Applying a label? Well, yes. It makes it easier to identify which way you swing. Ridicule? Slight ribbing. We've all seen all these arguments before, provide information disputing them, and have been ignored.
Maturity? We're are the ones not believing in reptilians and something imaginary.

edited for typos

[edit on 14-6-2010 by stars15k]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Show me where I have spread lies and misinformation.

Duppel is German for chaff, not chemtrails.

This video has been seized upon by the Chemtrail community as evidence that “chemtrails” are real, and that the German government has admitted they are spraying “chemtrails”.

Unfortunately the entire video is a very bad translation of a story about one Meterologist, Karsten Brand, who is was concerned that the military was using too much chaff (material used to disrupt radar). The military admitted that they do use chaff, but not too much, and it’s not harmful. Brandt contended they use so much it can affect the weather, and might be harmful to people. He’s also annoyed because it interferes with his weather radar.

contrailscience.com...

Anyone who promotes this video is either deliberately lying or should learn to do a little more research before blindly believing everything they read.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Hey Chadwickus.....

Don't miss the "Prince on Chemtrails" video!

Cheers mate
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not.....just as you can prove beyond any reasonable doubt there is no invisible supermodel sitting on my lap while I am writing this.....

That, I am sure of.

That's cruel.........

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
So far, in this thread, it has been suggested to have a "padded cell forum" for the "chemtrailers". We've had a nice picture of a person wearing a tinfoil hat. We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community
, and chemtrails have been lumped with the ridiculous reptilian theory multiple times.

It's clear to me what some peoples intention is.

I don't care about this subject enough to just defend myself or prove anything I may believe to you. I'm out of this thread.

[edit on 14/6/10 by GobbledokTChipeater]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

So far, in this thread, it has been suggested to have a "padded cell forum" for the "chemtrailers". We've had a nice picture of a person wearing a tinfoil hat. We've had a nice video of Prince, who apparently represents the chemtrail community
, and chemtrails have been lumped with the ridiculous reptilian theory multiple times.

It's clear to me what some peoples agenda is.

I don't care about this subject enough to just defend myself or prove anything I may believe to you. I'm out of this thread.

GobbledokTChipeater.....

And.......

Therein lies the problem.

I've made a strong effort to add a sense of fun to this otherwise heav duty topic & yet again a Chemtrailer is getting hostile.

It's very sad, actually.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Based on the preponderance of information available on this subject, it is easy to show beyond any reasonable doubt there is no such thing as a chemtrail.....

But that is all about anti radar chaff deployed by NATO aircraft on a military exercise which then confused German weather radar.

Everyone accepts that chaff exists, that chaff shows up on radar and that chaff is not visible in the sky.

However, chaff is only very rarely deployed over populated areas and we can tell straight away when it happens by watching weather radar (in the UK I recommend that provided by Netweather
). So there's nothing to be afraid if! Trust me, I'm a weather man!* And if we do see chaff heading your way we'll let you know so you can take shelter - cos that's the sort of nice people we are

* on a strictly amateur basis

Edit: you can't 'see' clouds on radar. You see radar returns. Usually indicative of raindrops (or snow or hail) - but very occasionally caused by chaff. Radar provides no indication whatsoever of cloud cover - though obviously where there is rain then there should be cloud. To see cloud (when there's no rain) we have to use satellites photos.

It's when we get radar returns and there is no cloud that we realise we're 'seeing' chaff.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Essan]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join