It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrailers are People, Too.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I am all for freedom of speech but you are all out insulting. My stepdead has dyslexia and you are insulting. Shame on you.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
reply to post by spacevisitor

Let me tell you how it works when you post on a Chemtrail thread.
I won't mention any names...but, the "boys" (and the occasional girl) show up and tell you that it is a load of crap.

Stewie...........

You are getting sleeeeeeeeeeeepy.........

You must shape shift into a reptilian & go outside & take some photos of some chemtrails..........

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c6b879df1a67.gif[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by freelance_zenarchist

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Additionally, I will add some links that shown how & when the whole sad chemtrail myth was started.....you might be surprised about that!

Hi Maybe...maybe not, I'd be interested in reading about this, I hope you're still planning on adding these links.

Freelance_zenarchist.....

Thank you for your prompt about that!

I will try to post that material today.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

Originally posted by ~Lucidity
I've avoided this topic for days, and now that I've peeked in, all I can say is wow...this topic is just teeming with derision and ridicule. Not at all of the caliber I've come to expect from ATS at all. Very disappointing, but it also makes me wonder why some people re[eatedly go to such lengths to do this.

I agree, we'll never meet in the middle at this rate.
Maybe the questions should be:

Do you think something sinister is going on above our heads
in regards of chemicals being deposited into the air?

Do you KNOW that your Government are going behind your
back... (been there, done that.. *shudder*) ... and attempting
to 'fix' the weather problems with chemicals?

Do you think I'm correct, Lucidity?
(the last one isn't a question connected with the first two)

I've been watching the skies all my life, and since the early 90s things have changed. I know something is going on. I may not know what and what for, but something is definitely happening, far more than can be explained away by military chaff and persistent contrails. But I don't debate the topic any longer. I just watch, and rarely comment. I remember the days when the weather modification theory was scoffed at and now that they pretty much advertise that on the web and it's a given, that has gone away from the debate...gone from conspiracy to fact. I also know how it is in man's nature to weaponize things. One day more will come out about this.

[edit on 19-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Oh im sorry i did not know that your father had a monopoly on dyslexia.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
You know what? Contrailers are people, too. But, to show my support:

I LOVE CHEMTRAILERS!

`If you're happy and you know it, clap your hands [clap, clap]...`

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by A boy in a dress

I don't see any real evidence,

A boy in a dress.....

Exactly.....

There is none

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by ExperiencedGhost

ExperiencedGhost.....

"The intention of my thread is to help people understand the scientific facts that show there is no such thing as a chemtrail. "

Which comedian said this ?

Ummmm.......

That would have been me!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

What happened to you kat?

Edit to add:

I have come to grip with things and i learned to accept my cat even if it is possible that he can appear to be an iguana at times. He is a good cat and has made an excelent business partner.

Ummmmm.....ahem.......aaahhh.....

Okeydokey.....

Look, I hate to say this, but aren't you off topic

I mean.....shouldn't the cat changing into an iguana thing be in this thread?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Maybe...maybe not]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

While my wife maintains the opinion that it is an iguana, i know it is a cat a shapeshifting cat mayb but a cat nonetheless. He is fine i think he just lost all his hair when we took a shower and were trying to get the chemicals off of it. Since learning that chemtrails are a figment of my immagination i discovered that my cat is not in on it with them and there is nothing to fear. So we play board games on the weekend together and i feed him cat food.

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

I don't understand this at all.

Why did you not wait until I finished editing my post?

Do you expect me to write my post, edit it again, read your post, edit my post again & so on & so forth?

I mean, where would it stop?

:shk:

Im sorry i guess i just kind of got caught up in the moment. I still get emotional when i have to talk about my cat and people talk about my dyslexia.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by zaiger]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by zaiger

Zaiger.....

I don't understand this at all.

Why did you not wait until I finished editing my post?

Do you expect me to write my post, edit it again, read your post, edit my post again & so on & so forth?

I mean, where would it stop?

:shk:

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wide-Eyes

Wide-Eyes.....

You implied that chemtrailer's can't spell...hahahahhahaaha

Shouldn't that be "hahahahahahaha"?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

lol, I asked for that.

I still have beef with Zaiger though.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
These oranges froze because of chemtrails:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/933362f03795.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
The chemtrailers have REALLY lightened up lately.
I hope they have moved their operations to Australia. A little too much sass coming from that front. I could almost side with the sprayers...except that I believe there are SOME good people down under dare.
The air is a bit clearer now. No chemtrails, still see some contrails.
I will enjoy it while it lasts.
I will let my fellow ATS'ers know when they come back. You betcha!
(That is Texas speak)

[edit on 19-6-2010 by Stewie]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   

I've been watching the skies all my life, and since the early 90s things have changed.

Lucidity, be VERY honest. How did 'things change'?
- Air travel gradually increased, as it has over time? (80's onwards)
- Aircraft began making more contrails because of 'high-bypass' engines? (80's onwards)
- Airlines began discounting heavily and increasing flight numbers even more? (95ish onwards)
- You started to become interested in things 'extraordinary'?
- You first heard about chemtrails? (if not, how come? That's when it all started up..)

Absolutely none of those? Cross your heart?

Or did you see different trails? How were they different?

And lastly, can you back this up in anyway? After all, if you are a believer, you are motivated to help others believe... Of course I am equally motivated, but I can offer scientific, provable, common sense explanations (most of which have been outlined above by other posters...

And in general... (I won't be boring here and add my usual mantra (ya know, why hasn't there ever been in situ testing, why don't any of the videos give dates/times/locations/directions). Nope, won't even mention all that...)

I will mention this. In my part of Orstraylia (where Stewie wants to send 'em all) checontrails are virtually non-existent.

Why? Simple. This region is not overflown by many flights at high altitude..

OK, I'll concede it is also related to our prevailing weather conditions - we don't see all that much cirrus, either.. But the main thing is no major high altitude traffic lanes overhead

Few high altitude flights.. few trails. Or maybe this large city that I live in contains people that TPTB doesn't want to affect..? Yeah, that's it - we're SPECIAL. Nyer, nyer.

So it's worth thinking about - indeed, I'll bet if it were possible to do a real survey, you would find that the percentage of 'chemtrail' believers (and contrails) is directly proportional to the number of high altitude overflights.

Hmmmm. I'm thinking that with a bit of work, this could be done.. Google Earth to do the flight mapping, then a statistical analysis of all 'chemtrail' reports that have a location. (Oh wait. That's right. I forgot. Hardly anybody who avidly believes in chemtrails bothers to take records of the locations and times...)

Anyways, if anyone wants to escape the evil 'trails, it's easy. Come live here. Or do a bit of research and figure out where there are very few high overflights.. Trouble is, TPTB are probably putting the 'stuff' into our water supply

So, I'd like to change the topic a little, and invite the poor unloved folk (like me) who hardly ever get to see trails. Come on over, share your pain. Don't feel left out. Talk it through. Oh, and tell us where you live...

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by CHRLZ

I've been watching the skies all my life, and since the early 90s things have changed.

Lucidity, be VERY honest. How did 'things change'?
- Air travel gradually increased, as it has over time? (80's onwards)

>>>I've just always watched the skies since I was a kid. Clouds and contrails alike. I've explained this before but in about 1997 I had an illness that left me pretty much motionless for months and I watched for months the SAME planes trail back and forth through the sky. Over and over. Day after day and month after month. I travel a lot myself all over the country. And I've lived on or near AFBs for 15 years. (Air travel is actually down from what I've been reading, but that's really neither here nor there.)

- Aircraft began making more contrails because of 'high-bypass' engines? (80's onwards)

>>>So? As I said I noticed the change sometime in the early 90s. On the same days I notice the trails, there are planes of all types flying. Some make normal contrails. A few do not.

- Airlines began discounting heavily and increasing flight numbers even more? (95ish onwards)

>>>For a while this may have been true. When I checked the numbers of flights in my metro area, there was no real discernable difference. I'll take your word for this. It doesn't factor into my observations one way or another.

- You started to become interested in things 'extraordinary'?

>>>Always have been. Don't get your point here.

- You first heard about chemtrails? (if not, how come? That's when it all started up..)

>>>In 2005. By accident.

Absolutely none of those? Cross your heart?

>>>What?

Or did you see different trails? How were they different?

>>>They've changed over time. Not pattern so much but location. And some in color. They used to be consistently white and always overhead. In later years grey became more the norm (all else being equal. For a while they were quite black. They now direct the majority of activity to early morning and blocking the sun. In earlier years they did not do this. At one point they did it at night. That didn't last long.

And lastly, can you back this up in anyway? After all, if you are a believer, you are motivated to help others believe... Of course I am equally motivated, but I can offer scientific, provable, common sense explanations (most of which have been outlined above by other posters...

>>>I have about 13 years' worth of photos and some video. I am no longer inclined at this point in my life to "convince" anyone on this topic, or any other for that matter. The new me sees that some people will never see certain things. And if they haven't by this point, nothing is going to convince them. As I said I KNOW without a doubt or hesitation that it's something. I just don't know exactly what or what's it's for.

And in general... (I won't be boring here and add my usual mantra (ya know, why hasn't there ever been in situ testing, why don't any of the videos give dates/times/locations/directions). Nope, won't even mention all that...)

>>>No need to. I've seen videos with all of the above over the years and made a few of my own. I've heard and read it ALL. And I can see why both sides believe what they believe.

I will mention this. In my part of Orstraylia (where Stewie wants to send 'em all) checontrails are virtually non-existent.

>>>Never been there so I don't know.

Why? Simple. This region is not overflown by many flights at high altitude..

>>>My region has flights at all altitudes. And again, this is a non-issue. The planes I've watched work all day, flying back and forth and criss-crossing. They're not taking people places. They're not circling awaiting clearance to land. And you can almost predict the days they're going to gear up. They always start out sunny and clear.

OK, I'll concede it is also related to our prevailing weather conditions - we don't see all that much cirrus, either.. But the main thing is no major high altitude traffic lanes overhead

Few high altitude flights.. few trails. Or maybe this large city that I live in contains people that TPTB doesn't want to affect..? Yeah, that's it - we're SPECIAL. Nyer, nyer.

So it's worth thinking about - indeed, I'll bet if it were possible to do a real survey, you would find that the percentage of 'chemtrail' believers (and contrails) is directly proportional to the number of high altitude overflights.

>>>I've seen them in almost every state in this country with the exception of the states I've not been to (five). I have no idea why it would matter or not. They occur in most countries now, from what I've read and heard, but I haven't been to many, so I can't address this.

Hmmmm. I'm thinking that with a bit of work, this could be done.. Google Earth to do the flight mapping, then a statistical analysis of all 'chemtrail' reports that have a location. (Oh wait. That's right. I forgot. Hardly anybody who avidly believes in chemtrails bothers to take records of the locations and times...)

>>>I used to track flights when I watched the same 2-3 planes fly back and forth all day, day after day. It wasn't with google earth but with actual flight tracking software I cannot remember the name of. Listen, I watched them fly all day (usually 6 hours) and make the turns and come back. I have that on tape (not digital) for ME and again? I don't at this juncture care if you or anyone else believes or not. My issue in this topic was the derision and ridicule. I think this topic should have been closed long ago. But that's just me.

Anyways, if anyone wants to escape the evil 'trails, it's easy. Come live here. Or do a bit of research and figure out where there are very few high overflights.. Trouble is, TPTB are probably putting the 'stuff' into our water supply

>>>Was that to me? I don't believe there's any escaping them. There are places here where it doesn't happen either, but that's neither here nor there. So thanks, but no thanks.

So, I'd like to change the topic a little, and invite the poor unloved folk (like me) who hardly ever get to see trails. Come on over, share your pain. Don't feel left out. Talk it through. Oh, and tell us where you live...

>>>Derision. Nice finale. It doesn't much matter where I live. Does it?

[edit on 20-6-2010 by ~Lucidity]

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I agree with Stewie, things have changed around here
and I hope it keeps up (without any mud-slinging)

I'm worried about Zaiger's wife's... cat/iguana (sorry, I
wanted to say it, but... ) I hope things turn out okay.
Pikey-Pikey is correct and I think we should take a minute
or two, to clap for 'Chemtrailers' and this thread... it's the
right thing to do.

Now that your hands are sore, we'll move on.

Wide-Eyes is our vanguard here, I know it was Mr. Maybe Not
who introduced us to this little soiree, but I feel it's 'Widey' who will
lead with the torch and find the way out of this labyrinth.

Sometimes late at night, when the the moon looks down and the night
creatures come a-rustling, I wish Phage was here to make it all go away.

So onwards, ladies and gentlemen... don't push, don't push.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
ATS Team:

It has come to my attention that Alex Jones is making a movie about chemtrails.

Here is Alex Jones giving a presentation about that.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/91f2f7dcbe02.gif[/atsimg]

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:55 AM
link   
reply to post by ~Lucidity

...I've been watching the skies all my life, and since the early 90s
things have changed. I know something is going on. I may not know
what and what for, but something is definitely happening, far more
than can be explained away by military chaff and persistent contrails...

It well be that we lve in different areas of the world and that your
'powers-that-be' deem it necessary to fill the skies with water or poison,
whichever his your choice.
The weather here in the UK, regardless of the last Winter we've just had,
has remained around the same.

...But I don't debate the topic any longer. I just watch, and rarely comment.
I remember the days when the weather modification theory was scoffed
at and now that they pretty much advertise that on the web and it's a
given, that has gone away from the debate...gone from conspiracy to
fact...

I feel we're more open to express our views (and some of us enjoy
scare-mongering) these days and an idea that doesn't die off and is
valiantly fought for, does eventually become accepted as a view...
this doesn't by right, make it a fact.

...I also know how it is in man's nature to weaponize things.
One day more will come out about this...

Sadly, I have to agree with you on those points.

Great post, Lucidity.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by A boy in a dress]

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18 >>

join