It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***SECRET BONE CHILLING – EPA Gulf of Mexico LIVE & DEATH Report***

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I have to disagree at this point people would be so pissed off we would see trouble. Not with all but with many. Martial law would have to be declared to keep the peace mark my words this will get ugly if the try to make people leave their homes at this point in the game.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

I only watch a few T.V. shows with my spouse, and then only off of Net-Flix because it's on-demand, and without commercials.

With that said; This whole gulf oil disaster is becoming surreal. I feel like I have become a character in the T.V. series 'Sliders'. And, I'm ready to slide the heck out of this nightmare global catastrophe. Where did that timer go, my friends and I need to escape before the major ugly aftermath hits the fan.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

I feel the same way. I hate waiting for the other shoe to drop. And I get the sinking feeling this is going to be a huge shoe. We should pray for all the people along the gulf they are the one,s who need to know the truth and they need to know it now. Enough is enough America is for the people not big oil or a political administrations good standing.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   

BONE CHILLING excepts from Lindsey Williams’ testimony given on talk radio

THE GUY IS AFTER YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY!

Sheesh, people...

He's pushing a DVD, "Oil emergency DVD", you can hear him push it at the end of the infomercial.

And now, all of you are complicit as you're flooding the internet with his "testimony", and links to his DVD!

You know what the real conspiracy is? The real conspiracy is that once again the the "conspiracy" people are looking like idiots...we will NEVER get taken seriously and it's our own damn fault.

EPIC FAIL. Again.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

hahahah.... you really think this thread is based on a hoax... DENY IGNORANCE.......

Well I'd rather be wrong but time will DEFINETELY prove YOU wrong... sadly..

why am I laughing?

I hate it when people take these subjects lightly... for lots of cases its good to have someone around who doesn't worry at all to set the rest of us straight... but honestly, this does not apply to this subject.
1: Intel is being kept from us at the ever alarming rate.. no way to have an indept account of whats exactly happening down there ATM..
2: the intel that IS available creates an extremely grim picture of what we're dealing with...
3: IF this were as serious as we are posing in this thread, the way BP is handling this event would be EXACTLY what we would expect.

Offcourse there are numerous variables, but to take those variables literally would only create an even grimmer picture of potential fall-out then we are already doing here...

The sh*t HAS hit the fan.... its just a matter of time before its covered the entire room...

[edit on 14/6/2010 by faceoff85]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have three threads trying to warn people about the air quality. Not trying to derail, but I have done a lot of research into this.

This one shows that EPA is showing ozone and pm2.5 levels, but hiding VOC levels
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This one, shows the EPA is monitoring two chemicals in the Corexit Dispersant.
They were updating everyday, and haven't updated in 8 days. Last day updated, levels were rising at alarming rates.

Another one showing high ozone levels on Texas coast.

Why is a warning at least not being sounded?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Here's a Eyewitness News video/article on this issue from New Orleans in May confirming concerns over these same issues:

www.wwltv.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by manta78

Here's a Eyewitness News video/article on this issue from New Orleans in May confirming concerns over these same issues:

www.wwltv.com...

Nice link. Grabbed this excerpt.

Take Hydrogen Sulfide, commonly known as swamp gas: a normal level in the air for it ranges from 5 to 10 parts per billion (ppb). At monitoring station in Venice, on May 2, the levels recorded were 30 ppb. The next day, May 3, the reading was nearly 40 times that, at 1,192 ppb. The day after that, May 4, it dropped down to 46 ppb, before rising on May 5 to 1,010 ppb.

www.wwltv.com...

That was more than a month ago!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by OurskiesRpoisoned]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I'm not making a judgment either way, but would like to point out that the amount of air occupying the space of the Gulf of Mexico and surrounding states is pretty much unfathomable to our feeble minds. I do have a hard time with perspective, when considering the size of this disaster in comparison to the regions of space described above.

IF people become sick enough to have major problems, rest assured that this information will most definitely leak out through independent channels online, and make it's way to ATS rather quickly. Seeing as this has yet to occur, I have my doubts, but am reserving judgment until a later date.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by faceoff85

Do you people not get it? You're a demographic, a customer! BUY THE DVD.

Meh.

See you on the otherside of of not dying due to a large underground volcano/mutated swine flu/time travelling yogis/giant asteroids/aggressive ETS/Yellowstone eruptions/martial law/various anti christs/the rapture/..............

All of us will experience our own private personal apocalypse, we don't know the day or the hour, but being afraid of TEOTWAWKI all helps us cope with that inevtaible fact I guess. It just really pisses me off when some schmuck makes a proft off our fear.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Merigold

I doubt anyone here will buy the DVD, raise your hand, if I'm wrong. And anyway, there is another source, a legitimate news media, confirming the same information. I guessthis second source did not fit with your argument, so you ignored it, and hoped we all would too.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
reply to post by Dynamitrios

I have to disagree at this point people would be so pissed off we would see trouble. Not with all but with many. Martial law would have to be declared to keep the peace mark my words this will get ugly if the try to make people leave their homes at this point in the game.

You have a very valid point.

But, Martial law should be regional in scope.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Good work on finding this link - I have been all over the net looking for confirmation - EPA reports seemed to down play and not give very good specifics.

I would not be surprised to see the evacuation take place sooner than later - where will the people be evacuated to I wonder.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Is there anyone in the gulf coast that can testafy to the clam of getting sick by being out side. i would like to hear some storys

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Almost had me until I got to the revelation it was from Lindsey Williams via Jones.

Never let a good emergency go to waste is an old Alinsky Doctrine cited by Obama's top go to guy, Rahm. It would seem Lindsey and Alex have learned from them well. "Keep those donations rolling, Oil Spill" (to the tune of Rawhide). Hype it up, write a book and don't forget the new video. Don't have much time to profiteer before we move on the next fear campaign. Head em up, move em out!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

Even then you have to root out the psychosomatic symptoms and the fakers looking for their piece of the BP pie. Walk into a crowded place, say you smell gas and watch the mass exodus to the hospital. Happens all the time.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
It would be cool if we could find the official EPA reports somewhere online. It would make a world of difference as far as legitimacy goes...people will pay a hell of a lot more attention to the actual EPA reports than they will Lindsey Williams.

I'm literally about to fall asleep, but I'll do a quick search and see what I can come up with.

www.epa.gov...

to hell with particulates... that wont be an issue until this stuff burns

Line deleted claiming seeing 2000 ppm on EPA site

edit.. dang now I cant find the page... maybe it was 2 ppm
unmht://www.epa.gov/http.5/bpspill/reports/mht/v06_vo.mht/

Unfortunately it is hard work to single out benzene from methyl chloride...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by seataka]

[edit on 14-6-2010 by seataka]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
No oil spill; a BLOWOUT: Danger of air contamination to all states east of Mississippi River:

www.examiner.com...

Meteorologists are concerned with the effects of a turbulent weather history in the Gulf. With a forecast for more active hurricanes during this current season, there is a possibility that the prevailing winds from the Gulf (southeast to southwest at 7 to 15 mph) plus the force of any developing storm potential pushing northward could carry with it a path of oil vapor over nearly every state east of the Mississippi River.

As the chart indicates, the jet stream can be a significant factor in carrying the oil vapors and chemicals as far north as Vermont, depending upon the atmospheric movement of the stream.

Map:

image3.examiner.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
According to airnow.gov the Air is USG (Unhealthy for Sensitive Groups) in:

Atlanta, GA
Bakersfield, CA
Fresno, CA
Visalia, CA

source

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hmmm.... has anyone thought that this is going on for so long is a partial attempt at regional depopulation?

Just seems curious that this day in age they couldn't cap/stop this thing.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join