It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***SECRET BONE CHILLING – EPA Gulf of Mexico LIVE & DEATH Report***

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+51 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
***LIFE & DEATH EMERGENCY ACTION MESSAGES: This is not a test. The following messages contain real life and death issues. Due to the magnitude of the gulf oil blowout disaster; Federal, State, and Local government may be overwhelmed in the near future and not able to assist everyone in a timely manner. It is recommended that you evaluate your situation and consider relocating your family ASAP should you find yourself downwind of the airborne toxins being released into the region.

***GULF OF MEXICO REGIONAL WARNING: Airborne toxins and extremely poisonous volatile organic compounds (VOCs) have been found in the region by the EPA. The concentrations are 100+ times the maximum safe level for human inhalation. Exposure to these airborne toxins may result in: Respiratory illness, kidney failure, birth defects, brain disorders, incapacitation, and/or death. (Source linked below.)

***MASS MEDIA BLACKOUT: Independent reports are emerging that a mass media black out of this information may have been ordered to prevent public panic, riots, etc.. However this information is spreading like wildfire on the internet.

***MILITARY GEARING UP FOR MASS EVACUATIONS: The internet has been flooded with reports that the national guard and other military personnel have been gearing up for possible evacuations in the effected regions. These reports lend credibility to the accuracy and seriousness of the above warnings.

Source: (link to source is provided at the end of this two part post.)

BONE CHILLING excepts from Lindsey Williams’ testimony given on talk radio:
(youtube video time, and commentary by Gold_Bug are displayed within parenthesis.)

(at 5:25) “There are actually things that come out of the ground with that oil... and there are things coming out of the ground with that gusher that is causing the DEATH OF HUMANS and unborn babies.”

(at 5:37) “Folks, I’ve never been so concerned in my life, most people think only oil comes out... It’s not the only thing that comes out. I’m going to give them to you, right from the EPA, they came out with their report this week.”

(at 5:51) “This is the Environmental Protection Agency, they went to the gulf, the made their test, and they found coming out with the oil are some of the most toxic compounds and gasses, they’re in the are in the air, they are flammable, they are toxic and I’m going to name them for you. And, give you the report right from the Environmental Protection Agency.”

(at 6:12) “They are hiding this. I was able to get it, please write these words down. They announced just this week, volatile organic compounds in the air in the gulf... They listed some...this will scare the daylights out of ya.”

(at 6:34) “In the atmosphere in the gulf, #1 Hydrogen Sulfide. The levels that are allowed, according to the EPA... are 5 to 10 parts per billion (ppb)... They tested in the last few days, in the gulf, and the winds are carrying this to the shore. It scares the daylights out of me. Florida is getting it. Alabama, Georgia, Mississippi, Louisiana. Hydrogen Sulfide safe levels – 5 to 10 ppb, tested level this past week presently is 1,200 ppb (Oh my God, that’s 120 times safe levels!)... and you wonder why people are getting sick.”

(at 7:26) “Let me give you the next one. Benzine, I’m going to read you the contents and how dangerous Benzine is in a moment. Benzine, this is toxic. It causes malignancies, it’s known to cause leukemia, and cancer. The safe level, according to the Environmental Protection Agency... they only allow zero to four parts per billion. (Up to 4 ppb - safe level.) The current level in the Gulf of Mexico going to the shore of all of those states and Florida, being carried by the winds is 3,000 ppb.” (750 times the ‘safe’ level.)

... End of post 1 of 2.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   
... Continued from above post:

Bone chilling excepts from Lindsey Williams’ testimony given on talk radio:
(youtube video time, and commentary by Gold_Bug are displayed within parenthesis.)

(at 8:09) “Folks, this is so startling, that the people down their should at least be warned by this 13 year old - adult we call the President of the United States of America. The people should at least be told by this man, what they’re breathing, what they’re facing. And, that 2, 3, 5, 10 years from now, we are going to have deformed babies, and people with respiratory problems, and people dying.”

(at 8:40) “Exposure to low levels of Benzine, can cause dizzy ness, drowsiness, headaches, confusion, tremor, rapid heartbeat, and unconsciousness. And long term exposure to Benzine, can damage in the bone marrow, and lead to blood problems like leukemia. It also weakens the immune system and targets our organs, such as the kidneys, lungs, and the brain.”

(at 9:06) “Folks, this is so dangerous, that even I as a minister shutter to think about it. I’m going to give you one more that was in the EPA’s report.”

(at 9:16) “Methylene Chloride, safe levels of Methylene Chloride (CH2Cl2) that a person can breath in the air, and this is airborne in the gulf. Safe levels 61 parts per billion (61 ppb), the current levels that were just found a few days ago by the EPA– 3,000 to 3,400 parts per billion.” (55 times safe levels.)

(at 9:40) “And, the American people are not being warned, that they’re breathing this toxic flammable stuff, and... a hurricane, I shutter to think about it. A hurricane could carry this stuff all the way up the east cost of America, and no health care system in the world would ever be able to pay the hospital bill of what people are going to suffer.”

Link to source:

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Gold_Bug]

+71 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:12 AM
link   
"Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."

Tell me why are we doing all this ? All this destruction - wasting our time with it. To be able to - escape for the weekend and enjoy some simple things like - walking, making a fire, eating, playing ?

The MACHINE MIND rules over us.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by pai mei]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
It would be cool if we could find the official EPA reports somewhere online. It would make a world of difference as far as legitimacy goes...people will pay a hell of a lot more attention to the actual EPA reports than they will Lindsey Williams.

I'm literally about to fall asleep, but I'll do a quick search and see what I can come up with.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

EPA's air monitoring conducted through June 12, 2010, has found that air quality levels for ozone and particulates are normal on the Gulf coastline for this time of year.

That's from the EPA's main page for the Gulf spill.

Either they're full of sh*t, or Lindsey Williams is full of sh*t.

I'm starting to lean toward the former...there's no way that air quality levels could be anywhere near normal in the Gulf. It just doesn't make any sense.

I'm not going to dig much deeper tonight. I've been following this all day, and it's time for me to hope that it doesn't invade my dreams...

Source

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by pai mei
"Only when the last tree has been cut down; Only when the last river has been poisoned; Only when the last fish has been caught; Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."

Tell me why are we doing all this ? All this destruction - wasting our time with it. To be able to - escape for the weekend and enjoy some simple things like - walking, making a fire, eating, playing ?

The MACHINE MIND rules over us.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by pai mei]

There is hope, but will they use this?

Gulf Oil Kill? (or healing)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   
It is all in the verbiage!

ozone and particulates

Those could be normal, and the other chemical signatures can also be way out of line.

They are talking about a burning machine, which would make it so much worse.

I just wonder where the thought is which should anchor such a catastrophe? BP certainly does not have it, they are way too worried about CYA, than most anything else, but now they HAVE to get down to brass tacks, the BOP could fall over and the ocean floor would begin to leak.

I am sorry to report the well is cripled down hole ...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by nick112

EPA's air monitoring conducted through June 12, 2010, has found that air quality levels for ozone and particulates are normal on the Gulf coastline for this time of year.

That's from the EPA's main page for the Gulf spill.

Either they're full of sh*t, or Lindsey Williams is full of sh*t.

I'm starting to lean toward the former...there's no way that air quality levels could be anywhere near normal in the Gulf. It just doesn't make any sense.

I'm not going to dig much deeper tonight. I've been following this all day, and it's time for me to hope that it doesn't invade my dreams...

Source

He did indicate that TPTB are hiding this report. I know a little bit about this man's history and his long standing high-level "oil executive connections". I bet there is much truth to his statements. And, I believe that the hidden EPA reports that he was talking about, conserned airborne toxins that are still out to sea, and heading towards the coastline. Time will tell, but this could also explain why no real cleanup effort is underway.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
IF I remember correctly has this man not been caught in lies before in the past? I want to see the report if it exists why not post it for all to read.

Think about it if he has seen it why not post it to back up what he is saying?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subjective Truth
IF I remember correctly has this man not been caught in lies before in the past? I want to see the report if it exists why not post it for all to read.

Think about it if he has seen it why not post it to back up what he is saying?

Well said. I would love to see that report. Maybe a few skeptical calls to the radio-talk show host are in order. A sort of "show me the money" proof of your claims, coming from enough folks might shake this report out of the trees (if it exists).

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

Agreed
I want to beleive this is true it makes sense but I need to see it with my own eyes before jumping on the bandwagon.

Something is very wrong with all of this I just cant put my finger on it. I think this has implications we dont even see yet. Time will tell.

I do believe this could change everything and could touch the very soul of this country. We will see.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
2nd Source confirmation: (from a regional magazine)

Air tests from the Louisiana coast reveal human health threats from the oil disaster

"Today the Louisiana Environmental Action Network released its analysis of air monitoring test results by the Environmental Protection Agency."

www.southernstudies.org...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gold_Bug

2nd Source confirmation: (from a regional magazine)

Air tests from the Louisiana coast reveal human health threats from the oil disaster

"Today the Louisiana Environmental Action Network released its analysis of air monitoring test results by the Environmental Protection Agency."

www.southernstudies.org...

More from that article:

The EPA's air testing data comes from Venice, a coastal community 75 miles south of New Orleans in Louisiana's Plaquemines Parish.

The findings show that levels of airborne chemicals have far exceeded state standards and what's considered safe for human exposure.

For instance, hydrogen sulfide has been detected at concentrations more than 100 times greater than the level known to cause physical reactions in people. Among the health effects of hydrogen sulfide exposure are eye and respiratory irritation as well as nausea, dizziness, confusion and headache.

The concentration threshold for people to experience physical symptoms from hydrogen sulfide is about 5 to 10 parts per billion. But as recently as last Thursday, the EPA measured levels at 1,000 ppb. The highest levels of airborne hydrogen sulfide measured so far were on May 3, at 1,192 ppb.

Testing data also shows levels of volatile organic chemicals that far exceed Louisiana's own ambient air standards. VOCs cause acute physical health symptoms including eye, skin and respiratory irritation as well as headaches, dizziness, weakness, nausea and confusion.

Louisiana's ambient air standard for the VOC benzene, for example, is 3.76 ppb, while its standard for methylene chloride is 61.25 ppb. Long-term exposure to airborne benzene has been linked to cancer, while the EPA considers methylene chloride a probable carcinogen.

Air testing results show VOC concentrations far above these state standards. On May 6, for example, the EPA measured VOCs at levels of 483 ppb. The highest levels detected to date were on April 30, at 3,084 ppb, following by May 2, at 3,416 ppb.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   

BINGO you are the man or woman in my eyes good job.

This info needs to spread this is how we can get them to show their hands.

This is a huge story if it gains traction with the media and people.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Reading some of the comments after that last link also highlights that people have been under the impression there is a virus going around as people are sufferring with headaches and stomach aches.....NOT good

Is there anything other than the EPA reports that could be beneficial as credible proof that things are being hidden from the masses?Another organisation that would be monitoring the situation maybe?(i don't know how all this works)Surely there is something we're missing that could give people the shove they need if this is all correct?

(edited to add that i'm not saying the EPA is not a credible source,just that i think the more credible sources the better!!)

[edit on 14-6-2010 by TheLily]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Also please post this info in all the threads just in case this one fades away in ATS lore. This needs to spread it is that important.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:20 AM
link   
If this is all true I don't even think the MSM will touch on this, people would panic like crazy especially the people living by the shores!

If they can't even show us the way animals are suffering then why would they even show us this? We gotta spread the word if it's all true. Just..wow.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by mel0101

You are right people could be getting exposed as we write this thread. If this is true this could blow the top off this story.

This really could be the final straw in this story. Think about it millions having to leave their homes. Martial law, famine this really could happen.

+7 more 
posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Why does everyone think that "people will panic like crazy", thats the perception TPTB have of us (you know, stampeding cattle).

I personally think that people react calm and determined in a desaster scenario, helping themselves and others, spread the news via MSM, let everyone know, nobody will panic, be concerned and take actions yes, but not panic.

Im tired of being labelled as cattle, im a reasonable human being, and so is everyone else

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   

Air testing results show VOC concentrations far above these state standards. On May 6, for example, the EPA measured VOCs at levels of 483 ppb. The highest levels detected to date were on April 30, at 3,084 ppb, following by May 2, at 3,416 ppb.

Kinda alarming these levels were measured more then a month ago... the oil spill was barely 2 weeks old at the time this data was taken...
What does this mean to current levels? they could be ALOT higher and wider spread by now...
The silence around this situation is infuriating

I believe BP is constantly checking air-quality.. so they are more then likely VERY aware of current levels... still no warning is given...

doesn;t that simply make them murderers?

[edit on 14/6/2010 by faceoff85]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join