It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Megiddodiddo

Have you ever considered that your fear of the NWO (disguised as preparedness of course) is what might get you face down? There is enough evidence out there that we create our reality.

The powers want you to be afraid and you are being exactly that. Maybe instead of all this preparation just to avoid having to face your own death (another irrational fear), you could focus on the now and be grateful for the moment. You may surprise yourself and end up helping to create peace on Earth.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Why do you guys act like you actually give a damn?

You won't support laws needed to keep this kind of thing happening.

ALmost no one here but me talks about raising tariffs to keep a handle on transnational corporations.

Nor does anyone want to enforce anti-trust laws.

SO QUIT YOUR DAMN BITCHING.

The truth is that these gigantic worldwide corporations already have a stranglehold on many of the governments in the world...INCLUDING THIS ONE.

The seeds of Globalism have already been planted and it has been done through TRANSNATIONAL CORPORATIONS.

Now that you only have a "handful" of gigantic corporations essentially controlling all of the resources in the world....the next step is to CONTROL THEM....or to let them gain that power for THEMSELVES.

You want to change things?

Demand we start breaking up these huge entities, enforce anti-trust laws, raise tariffs, etc.

You want to protect your nation's boundaries?

WELL IT HAS TO BE DONE ECONOMICALLY AS WELL.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Looking_Glass

You go first since you already know whats ging to Happen in your Looking_glass('
')

Maybe they found another one in Afghanistan that was once owned by a Giant of a Man,
Unlike the one in Iraq('
').

Until God gives you the power to walk on water... it's better to keep your life preserver on for now('
')

X-Peace is on the way... but it had to make a pit stop for a tire change... reality thing of not just the right time yet... Continuance never an Ending... can you tell me why this all looks like the day the world stood still... what came first the fantasy or reality('
')... maybe we sent the wrong message into space and now their playing us('
')

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Annee
Like I said - - I'd worry more about how its to be structured and
putting in checks and balances.

there are no checks and balances
in a 1 world dictatorship.

Why do you assume it will be a dictatorship? Why is a democracy out of the realm of possibility for you?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

But seriously... why does any of that matter of fact mean anything if we can't stop the Oil leak thing and the weird weather stuff going on as I type('
')... just asking about the law of the world thing>.

just-X

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
One world is unavoidable at some point in time. The question is if mankind sees themselves for what they are or if they will continue to be shackled with lies and desire.

Heraldry is our shackle and the things that lay behind. Perhaps the words of an ancient friend can explain things better than I can.

" "On that day when there is no snake, when there is no scorpion, when there is no hyena, when there is no lion, when there is neither dog nor wolf, when there is thus neither fear nor trembling, man has no rival! At such a time, may the lands of Shubur and Hamazi, the many-tongued, and Sumer, the great mountain of the me of magnificence, and Akkad, the land possessing all that is befitting, and the Martu land, resting in security — the whole universe, the well-guarded people — may they all address Enlil together in a single language! For at that time, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, Enki, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings, for the ambitious lords, for the ambitious princes, for the ambitious kings — Enki, the lord of abundance and of steadfast decisions, the wise and knowing lord of the Land, the expert of the gods, chosen for wisdom, the lord of Eridug, shall change the speech in their mouths, as many as he had placed there, and so the speech of mankind is truly one."
"

Only the true illuminated ones can see the paradox in life as it unfolds.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by chaosinorder

wholeheartedly agree. It's a beautiful image, a greedless world where everyone respected their opposing views.

HOWEVER, with the current mindset of our administration and pretty much every other elected official, this would be disastrous. The power we would have to wield to implement this would corrupt every last person that got a taste of it to the core.

Becoming globally minded is something that must be done by everyone, everywhere, of their own free will. Not something you have to potentially use force to obtain. We are not ready now...but we're getting there

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5

Have you ever considered that your fear of the NWO (disguised as preparedness of course) is what might get you face down? There is enough evidence out there that we create our reality.

The powers want you to be afraid and you are being exactly that. Maybe instead of all this preparation just to avoid having to face your own death (another irrational fear), you could focus on the now and be grateful for the moment. You may surprise yourself and end up helping to create peace on Earth.

lol - the only peace this planet will find is AFTER the dust settles...

Don't hate the messenger for a message that is not his.

I have no fear. =) Some might say that will be my downfall, but unfortunately (for those hoping this), that will not be the case.

"You think I've come to bring peace do you? To the contrary, I've come to bring a sword" - Jesus Christ

I am a non denominational CHRISTIAN, which according to the book that guides my existance the dust is going to get thick, as the One seated upon the White Horse who bears a name only He knows is en route to settle this whole affair.

It's the reason why I was born, so you and the 'enlightened' types like you can imagine world peace from the comfort of your duck pond... just understand that I tried to warn you, but you laid your head upon the lily pad instead...

Go back to sleep, this was just a loud noise.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Well of course there's no perfect world. A perfect world is a communist utopia. But they always fail into dictatorships.

What the point is that the best world is an open world. That which I described is the closest.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
TPTB have been dropping clues to their agenda for years. These are usually in the form of symbols.

A little here a little there, you just have to be able to read between the lines and connect the dots.
But these clues and symbols not only reveal their strengths but their weaknesses as well.
Here's a brief example as to how they can be defeated.

For instance, who is the first person that comes to mind when think of a moose.

In other words, it's gonna take someone that appears to be a dumb as a moose and is NOT able to be affected by their influences.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Annee
Like I said - - I'd worry more about how its to be structured and
putting in checks and balances.

there are no checks and balances
in a 1 world dictatorship.

Dictatorship is an assumption.

I support a one world secular government because I support Science and human progression.

Have you seen Carl Sagan's "Pale Blue Dot"? www.youtube.com...

It significantly makes imaginary lines look ridiculous.

But - just like there are state rights - - there would need to be rights to protect different cultures.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
A Star Trek style New World Order is a lovely idea, the problem is 'us'. We as a species have not evolved to enable such a utopian ideal. We have evolved as a species to take advantage of others and to covet resources and power. Unfortunately I can't see that ever changing in a godless universe.

I've never really be one to point fingers at and accuse people of being disinfo agents. I've always assumed this site was monitored but thought people had better things to do than promote NWO propaganda on this thread or that thread.

Boy was I wrong. I simply can't see that the pro NWO posts on this thread are down to naivete or stupidity. The more of these posts I see the more I'm willing to accept the stance that one of the many reasons/functions of the oil spill is to distract us while other strategic moves are made, of which this 60 page document is but only one.

It really is time to start shouting the truth at your friends, neighbours and family. It really is time to start ripping the movies and videos and handing them out or sliding them between pages of magazines on news stands. It really is time to start demonstrating and to start preparing for the worst. Historically, after the looting of the economy comes the war. New conflicts and new tensions are rising all over the world. If not revolution then a new global war is coming.

Jakarta is coming.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by spookfish]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookfish
A Star Trek style New World Order is a lovely idea, the problem is 'us'. We as a species have not evolved to enable such a utopian ideal. We have evolved as a species to take advantage of others and to covet resources and power. Unfortunately I can't see that ever changing in a godless universe.

What does god have to do with it?

I personally can't see us being part of a Galactic Federation in our current war-like mentality either.

It would require Order and Control of this world and its inhabitants first.

And NO - I'm not talking about controlling people's minds/cultures/religion. You can't order people what to think/believe. But government can and should be secular.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

You are afraid, exactly as they want you to be. The real conspiracy is that everything we see happening in our world today was created to make you afraid so that you'll dance for them exactly how they want you to.

By the way, anger is just one way that fear is expressed.

Be brave enough to look at everything that's happening in the world and decide that it doesn't scare you! You can still take action to help your friends and family, etc but you'll be at peace and therefore attract the right thoughts or actions. By the way, sustainable fearlessness requires forgiveness on your part. You'll walk right back into fear without it.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

So then it is said and decided now... that the Vindicator shall take you evil Fleshes heads and cast your Souls in the the eternal flames of Hell... Now come the WRATH of his sword as an X-Flare mocks yours toys of war and peace... For In The Now you shall become like GPS chickens with out a war-head... under Will you shall be humbled by the True God Head For he givith so shall he takith... F-U all to Hell... for there shall be no mercy for the un-Repented... The End Is Near... and there is no gear or cave that will save your evil souls rear.

Mr X-Flare(")

Disclosed and finished.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Achieve Balanced and Sustainable Growth
Balanced and sustainable growth, at home and throughout the global economy, drives the momentum of the U.S. economy and underpins our prosperity. A steadily growing global economy means an expanding market for exports of our goods and services. Over time, deepening linkages among markets and businesses will provide the setting in which the energies and entrepreneurship of our private sector can flourish, generating technologies, business growth, and job creation that will boost living standards for Americans. United States economic leadership now has to adapt to the rising prominence of emerging economies; the growing size, speed, and sophistication of financial markets; the multiplicity of market participants around the globe; and the struggling economies that have so far failed to integrate into the global system.

There is Agenda 21 right there in plain english.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spookfish

You do not need a world order. You only need a global military union with basic freedoms enforced. Think about it. You can't have a global world war if all the main players are on the same side. You're only enemy becomes "terrorists". And over time that will just plain go away by the sheer protest amount.

I actually really want to write a story about a world war, and during that war, the militaries of each nation unify and force the war to stop.

I find the idea of the military and civilian world being divided as plausible and interesting.

I do trust the military to faithfully serve a free society better than a government. If China and Russia could be persuaded to be more free, then this global military would be a self regulatory body enforcing the repubulic.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Gorman91]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Any President who writes this way
is a traitor to the Constitution and
to the Republic of America. He is
not any president of mine and doesn't
deserve to hold the office or lead
it's people.

here is a thread on ATS that would go with this ! Thread! take a Look
www.abovetopsecret.com...&flagit=226004

the Question is

did he write and put His Ideas in this National Security Strategy

or was it the Puppet Masters pulling his string ! like the past presidents

war pig s dick and bush planing in 1994 ?

even tho Obama is for Civil rights and educated himself for that cause Civil Rights Lawyer . Im not Sure what his intentions are for the role he is playing it kinda fishy oiled fishy .

My belief Obama probably had all kinds of good plans and until the Powers that Be that are behind the curtain put a stop to that ! go search about Jesse Ventura what the CIA NSA done to him just right after he was Elected Governor !

i think its on the ATS Media section about Jesse Ventura talking about the CIA after he became Gov..

I do see the Pattern about the Presidents!!! after Eisenhower
as Eisenhower did NOT GO ALONG with the NWO Program!!!! Military Industrial Complex ! and a lot of his FILMED Speeches were Negative Against The Government ! Especially WAR and this is coming from the Mouth of a 5 Star General! ok im going to re look at Eisenhower Speeches Again oh i forgot about Roosevelt talking about the 5th Column ! and the Smedly Butler speech Ill take a second look at them too!

before Eisenhower became president
the Child in hunger speech

Time for a Change ! oh wait didnt Obama said that also!

Just something is not right in the Background

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by henriquefd
There is New World Order and then there is New World Order. Yeah, it reads the same, but you have to learn to differentiate those two when you read the news.

One is the NWO of conspiracy theories and I am a believer in some of those things(can't say I believe it all, because some people have too much of an imagination).

Then, there is New World Order, which someone pointed out, is something mentioned by presidents and prime ministers from many other countries, which just means nations want to change the way things are done now. Understand, there is already a World Order. Otherwise, it wouldn't make sense to have a new one.

Brazil´s president, Lula, is constantly calling for a New World Order. Is he part of the NWO conspiracy? No way. What he means it actually the opposite. He wants a NEW World Order, because he wants more power to developing countries in worldwide matters.

It is not just people that need to wake up. Countries have to wake up as well. And if we see many cries for a New World Order on the news all the time, and some of those cries coming from developing countries, to me that is a sign that countries are waking up and demanding change.

Heck, if you think about it, WE want a New Word Order, because the World Order we have now is screwed up. If we had the power to change the way things are done today, wouldn't we do it?

The way I see it, everyone wants a New World Order, because the present World Order is doomed to fail. The key issue is WHOSE New World Order will be established.
AMEN! Star +1

When I first watched the video that is the same exact thing I thought. The world we live in getting worse and worse by the minute. If we live at the rate we are, we won't be around for long. Starvation is at an all time high, multiple wars are being fought, energy consumption is rising drastically, and our economy is bad. This is showing the order in which our world is governed by is not working. Thus, we need a New World Order.

Obama is not talking about the NWO conspiracy theory a lot of you like to believe. He is just talking about ORDER! We need a New Order and not just for America but for our world, hence New World Order.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by TCHOP561]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
So many people think that when this great and wonderful NWO is in place, there will suddenly be no more greed, corruption or violence.

History repeats its self and history has proven that this has never been the case.

What will cause the greedy to become generous?

What will cause the corrupt to become just?

What will cause the violent to become peaceful?

I'll tell you... FORCE, force that will be dictated by the elite members of the NWO. Are not those in power now the same kind of people that will be in power in the NWO?
----------------------------------------------------------------

On a side note:

Today - If you don't like your job you can quit and look for another.
In the NWO that might be considered treason.

Today - If you want 5 children you may do so.
In the NWO you may be required to be sterilized.

All for the good of the majority.

It's about CONTROL.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join