President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by jprophet420

Originally posted by faaip
Wasnt one of the outlined things for the NWO to take shape involving a large natural disaster to distract the populous from other bills going through in parliament?

oil spills anyone?

Hasn't there been a large natural disaster every year with no NWO takeover?

Why indeed, there has.

They're just setting us up so we won't see it coming.

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition! Wait I mean, the NWO!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by allprowolfy
his actions are blasphemy and he should be kicked out of office.

Really? Blasphemy?

I'm pretty sure that isn't a high crime or misdemeanor. And even if it was, I don't think the president exercising his office is practicing "irreverence toward holy personages, religious artifacts, customs, and beliefs."

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
1. The headline quotes Obama...yet there are no direct quotes in the video. So, it's a lie.

2. If you start your video by screwing up the title of the document - "It's the National Strategy...Security...whatever," - you might want to try a second take that makes you sound a little more informed and a little less ignorant. If this is that big a deal, be a little more professional.

2. The president doesn't write the National Security Strategy, so saying "he says..." is ridiculous. And it's a lie.

3. He acts like the document is a "smoking gun," yet he has to interpret it - "international order" and "international architecture" is not the same as "New World Order." Not a lie - just hyperbole.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by henriquefd

I concur.

Also I must point out that the words "new world order" appear nowhere in this document. The term used in the document is "international order". It is used many times in the paper. Page 40 is one example.

I don't know about the NWO conspiracy playing into this document; it may just be the calling for more international cooperation and new policies that promote peace and prosperity across the globe. Which is fine by me. But I've also learned that these papers are useless and meaningless and that governments do what they want, when they want, regardless of what any of us think.

Edit:
I also agree with the post above me: the OP is misleading and false, as is the video provided.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by OrphenFire]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by LiquidMirage

Originally posted by ugie1028
reply to post by silo13

hey thanks for reply silo. You gave me an idea to add to the OP regarding the PDF source. I should of mentioned that it was directly from the white house site.

Yea its heartbreaking isnt it? They are shoving it in our faces now. What can we do now? What other options are left? Peaceful protest, and writing/calling our reps are not working.... what else can we do?

Only one thing is left....

WAR!

Yeah. Real life is just like Red Dawn.

No, really. I believe you guys are really going to get out there and fight for what you believe in.

And by "fight for what you believe in," of course I mean "just keep typing away." Anything other than action. You know, the Internet Tough Guy routine. Then rinse and repeat in the next thread.

101st Fighting Keyboarders, your courage will certainly save us all.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
UNPRESEDENTED! Obama Has Chosen HIMSELF as Chairman of UN(UNCONSTITUTIONAL!)

www.freerepublic.com...

Some unprecedented news today, folks. Never in the history of the United Nations has a U.S. President taken the chairmanship of the powerful UN Security Council. Perhaps it is because of what could arguably be a Constitutional prohibition against doing so. To wit: Section 9 of the Constitution says:

No Title of Nobility shall be granted by the United States: And no Person holding any Office of Profit or Trust under them, shall, without the Consent of the Congress, accept of any present, Emolument, Office, or Title, of any kind whatever, from any King, Prince, or foreign State.
Nonetheless, the rotating chairmanship of the council goes to the U.S. this month. The normal course of business would have U.S. Ambassador to the UN Susan Rice take the gavel. However, this time will be different. Constitution be damned, Barack Hussein Obama has decided to put HIMSELF in the drivers seat, and will preside over global nuclear non-proliferation and disarmament talks slated to begin September 24th. The Financial Times says...
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author confirms Bill Ayers helped Obama write 'Dreams'
New release on president's marriage verifies work of WND's Jack Cashill pointing to ex-terrorist's role

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: September 23, 2009
6:20 pm Eastern
By Art Moore
© 2010 WorldNetDaily
Confirming the literary detective work of WND columnist Jack Cashill prior to the 2008 election, author Christopher Andersen says in a newly released book that former domestic terrorist William Ayers helped Barack Obama write the president's highly acclaimed memoir "Dreams from My Father."
........................................................................................................
Bill Ayers
In 1969 he co-founded the Weather Underground, a self-described communist revolutionary group[2] that conducted a campaign of bombing public buildings during the 1960s and 1970s, motivated by U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War. He is now a professor in the College of Education at the University of Illinois at Chicago, holding the titles of Distinguished Professor of Education and Senior University Scholar.[3] During the 2008 Presidential campaign, a controversy arose over his contacts with candidate Barack Obama. He is married to Bernardine Dohrn, who was a leader in the Weather organization.

en.wikipedia.org...
......................................................................................................

also bill ayres
www.youtube.com...
..........................................................................................................
he avoided prison because legal wire taps were thrown out of court

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Although there is no mention of the NWO in the document directly there is a section that certainly caught my attention. Here is a quote from NSS document.

Empowering Communities to Counter Radicalization: Several recent incidences of violent extremists in the United States who are committed to fighting here and abroad have underscored the threat to the United States and our interests posed by individuals radicalized at home. Our best defenses against this threat are well informed and equipped families, local communities, and institutions. The Federal Government will invest in intelligence to understand this threat and expand community engagement and development programs to empower local communities. And the Federal Government, drawing on the expertise and resources from all relevant agencies, will clearly communicate our policies and intentions, listening to local concerns, tailoring policies to address regional concerns, and making clear that our diversity is part of our strength—not a source of division or insecurity.

What bothers me is their attempts to turns us against our families and neighbors(1984).
That and the last sentence that paints any who might be angry at the government as a racist...that is really getting old.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOWILLFALL

I agree with you (allegedly)... But remember when they first took your Gold and weapons by force in the first Great Depression('
') now you all are all willingly giving them up to people that say... sell your unwanted Gold for cash so you can pay your Debts to the Elite Bankers "I care not about the Law of the Land give me control of the Money and Credit"... Starve you out and make you think your credit score matters long enough and your freedom of right to bare arms will have no finger on your Arm to pull the trigger of your sold Scar 556 to pay for your IP bills and gas in your truck and mortgages bills run a-muck plus the food in your gut('
')... so is it you that fires the first shot heard around the world? and is it you that purchase the Ammo on your Credit cards that the face recognition cam seen at the time?

But how many people have hat to sell there Guns now to pay for their debts of enslavement and there NRA subscriptions?

If you want peace you must prepare for War... Right?(Allegedly)... but I come in peace.

Jesus said, "If two make peace with each other in a single house, they will say to the mountain, 'Move from here!' and it will move."

Jesus said, "Do not fret, from morning to evening and from evening to morning, [about your food--what you're going to eat, or about your clothing--] what you are going to wear. [You're much better than the lilies, which neither card nor spin.

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The new world order should be to "rebuild America to its former glory without all the bull"....get rid of all the nonsense..re-activate the American economy BY PRODUCING rather that importing ....making sure that AFGHANISTAN gets their NEW FOUND riches and BENEFITTING from this which would "remove the terror " as all their people would be uplifted!!STOP THE LIES!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by mazoo

Absolutely and Amen... now where did they put all those Manufacturing machines_javascript('
') O-Well we sold them to pay our Debts, but I ask Who do we really owe the 13 trillion dollars too? and what if we just deleted it? after all its just computer numbers... right? ('
') and not tangible... do you know whats in fort knox or not? maybe Jordan Max-well knows('
')

Peace Out,

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I'm going to catch hell for this. I read the document in its entirety. My eyes are bleeding. I think people simply throw around NWO too much.

I am not a supporter of Obama, he's the prez and I respect the office if not the man.

But what I'm getting out of this is a lot of Americans are supporting almost isolationist policies. America has lost some of it's luster globally. Even some of our bonds with former allies have weakened.

What I see is the desire to strengthen America's global position. To spread our ideals of freedom and equality for all men worldwide. I see the desire to strengthen old bonds with countries who share our ideals in order to prevent the creation of another Soviet Block. To keep the Iran's, North Korea's, Venezuelas from gaining power and allies. To prevent them from becoming a global threat.

I see the desire to put America at the forefront of global leadership again. Now I think thats more his ego than anything else. He think's he's the man to bring the free world together and lead them under a global banner of American Principals or his interperetation thereof.

I think eventually Earth will have to become a global society. I believe in extraterrestrial life, and my opinon would be that if aliens are interacting with other planets they are operating under a global banner. The US is a large country with states. The Earth is a planet with many countries. Eventually there will be some sort of global government. And if there is ever interaction with alien species a global government would be vastly superior to having various countries jockeying for position.

GLobal Unity isn't a bad thing. But under what guise? Under what banner? Under what laws? Shouldn't the people of the earth be able to establish some sort of basic system of human rights that all people can abide by? And the objection would be, but why should I have to follow a global law? Well you follow your countries laws. ANarchy isn't the answer.

But there will be objectors. Radical Islaam. It's our way or the highway. Convert or die. A global government would attempt to eradicate elements like those. And where does it stop? Who's to say what elements are fit or unfit?

THe simple fact is one day we will have a global government. And eventually it will be a good thing. But the human race isn't evolved enough for that yet. We can't even get along in our own cities much less on a global scale. And regardless of what anyone thinks about a New World Order, the simple fact is it wouldn't be sustainable. Mass martial law all under one banner? Pshaw. People still crave power. Some still crave freedom.

This planet isn't ready to unite under one banner. There's too much hate. THere's too much everyone else is wrong and we are right. Do you think the US would embrace a dictatorship? Or Australia? Do you think the ChiCOms would accept full blown democracy? Do you think all of the worlds petty dicators would fall in line?

Typing International Order is one thing. Making it happen is another. It isn't happening. Sorry if I floated around a bit.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Obama is advancing the same agenda as clinton, the bush father \ homosexual son and what ever media PR face they slap on the one party govt when Obama is gone

the last leader of the USA who didn't get murdered for opposing this agenda was Ike..... Kennedy was not on board with this crap and went after the CIA..... Israels nuke ambitions and the pentagons false flag ambitions
6 weeks later his brains were all over a Dallas traffic circle,

nixon wasnt on board with this crap and was destroyed by the media for routine indiscretions that every administration dabbles in

bush and rove were on board with this crap,... and got a free pass for this by the media who allowed gw bush and his college sweetheart hot Carl rove to play ass buddies with jeff gukert\ jeff gannon well known internet prostitute on t at least 70 white house sleep overs

obama with his panracial facade, his illusion of minority status and weird muslim sounding name is the greatest oppoturnity these freaks have had in a while to advance this inhuman agenda ,while confusing the masses ... never waste a good crisis

god help us all

[edit on 14-6-2010 by donotinducevomiting]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

haha...Well I always felt that "turn the other cheek" had a silent "but" to it...So I will not feel bad when I "allegedly" whoop their anus...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
There is nothing we can do about it

There isnt enough of us who check out this kind of stuff to mount a serious challenge against the nwo, most people are to busy watching big brother or coronation street to give a chuff and if the small amount of us that do care stand against the NWO we will branded terrorists and wouldnt stand a chance against their army

Maybe the best chance we would have is to set up a political party in all our country's but offer policys the average person could relate to, without us mentioning the NWO and use social networking sites to advertise our party's and our policys then merge our partys and have our own world gov for the free people of earth

I dont know maybe i sound a bit like one of them, but what els can we do

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Open your eyes.... i'm speaking from our history i'm not talkin about "American" history even though i don't believe there is no such thing as America anymore.. i'm talkin about Human history. If anything you all should know by now that when someone wants change in the world it ends up with bloodshed. and change proposed on a scale of this magnitude would end in a massive war that would change this world in itself. Even if we were to fight for a change we would be shut up by those that have come to run this country with their Global and hidden agendas. Even if you don't believe in the Illuminati conspiracies a new world order would be the end of us.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by jonhplayer

That's classic Jordan Maxwell quitter attitude...
You think that their army won't turn on them? They will.
I know people who are doing it now, whistle blowers are coming out from all angles collapsing their plans from the inside...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hmm... You know, it has been DECADES since the first alerts went up. I remember reading "With No Apologies" by Barry Goldwater in the early '90s (he wrote the book in the '70s I believe).

If it smells like sh*t, looks like sh*t, squishes between the toes like sh*t, and even tastes like sh*t - then why hasn't anyone snatched a shovel and thrown it into the waste-bin yet?

The info warriors will continue to "wake" people up to this. The watchmen on the wall will continue to sound their trumpets and ring their gongs, but you know what? Its just going to add more instruments to the cacophony already sounding the alarm.

Why add another instrument into the orchestra? For what purpose? "OMG! Tomorrow will be sunny with a 20% chance of rain"!

Truer words cannot herald what first must happen: "all experience hath shewn that mankind is more disposed to suffer while evils are sufferable, than to right themselves by abolishing the forms to which they are accustomed."

At first, I was shocked that friends and associates voted for Barry... but I think they may have it right. Why jump and lurch in anxiety with each new step of this NWO, when we can applaud the brown shirts on the corner, the police brutality, the chihuahua sized parasites clinging to the armpits of children, and the abusive Untouchable NC Congressmen.

... for all this increases the suffering of the publik skewl indoctrinated neighbors. Let's rejoice and laugh and applaud each new atrocity, for it will be another straw upon the camel's back... then eventually, we'll get to that last one and finally- business will be good!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by sakokrap

If your getting your info from Alex Jones you are not awake...He is CIA...Operation Mockingbird...
Much, much worse than he says...

By the way I'm assuming that you tune in because you said "info warriors"

en.wikipedia.org...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by NWOWILLFALL]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DrJay1975

No way... Credits in Heaven to you and have as much as you want and never have to pay it back

To de-Feet an Elite one must think like an Elite, but always fight with your Heart first before you draw your Gun... That my Tat brother is the Secret anti-gravity magnetic personality weapon that destroys the Enemy

For your Anger is your weekness of spirit and the no armor of God nakedness that only your enemy can De-Feet you by.

Always think out side the Globe so you don't get boxed in.

May peace De-Feet the Enemy of Love.

Mr X

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What disturbs me the most about this is the reaction. The majority of people just seem to point out how it would be bad for america, nothing to do with the fact he wants to take over the world and control it, forcing other countries to be ruled by america.

most of this stuff is already in place so it deesn't really matter. This is most likely teasing us to see if we would be ready to except it.

Bad times ahead :-(

new topics
top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join