It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

President Obama: "USA to LEAD the WORLD in the New World Order"

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eire2
Perhaps while you view that video you can take a look at this video as it would be very relevant.

www.youtube.com.../f/5/WMF51vXblFI

Would someone please post the link correctly? Thank you, new on here.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mythic Chris
Why is this a bad thing?
Sooner this than overpopulation and another mass extinction event caused by the destruction of Resources

just sayin.

How about people like you volunteer to relieve "the world's natural resources" from so many people such as yourself?....

Want to lead by example? then VOLUNTEER YOURSELF and don't try to force others to do what you think they should do...

Just saying...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ElectricUniverse

Can you prove that for me? I would like to see were you can get paid by the president to go on websites and post things!!
Actually I would do it for any candidate or anyone! That sound's like very easy money, so... could you provide a link???

Actually you can't because you just made a false statement so the sheeple and paranoid people that view this website will follow what you say without doing research and believe it.

I am a libertarian if you were curious.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontbealala

The only noise I can hear is people sitting on their hands

Say goodbye to stars and stripes and day hello to the The United Federation of countries has a sweet ring

Oh..well I guess you not close enough to hear me release my slide as I chambered a round in my Springfield XD-45 then yea? Might wanna listen a little harder next time before you go generalizing Americans again my friend ;-)

(On a side note my Glock 34 just came in and I will be picking up the weekend after next...along with 2x30 round extended magazines for $44 each)

Do not EVER underestimate Americans...ESPECIALLY if they ever feel painted into a corner. Have a nice day ;-)

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Lead the world? New world order?

Its rhetoric.

Politicians always make vague statements like this to confuse you about what's really going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by EspyderMan
All i know, is how it works right now...it doesn't work. We repeat mistakes over and over again in this current form of rulership and its my belief change is needed and is indeed coming. Unlike most who fear change, i will embrace it for what we have right now isn't the final answer. Only a bandaid solution.

Except that those who have attained power want EXACTLY what you say we need..."change"...

This same OLD excuse has been used MANY times to implement draconian laws and governments, which is EXACTLY what they are doing now, but this time they want to make it GLOBAL...

This is exactly what people like Marx, Lenin, and others wanted to implement, and it seems that the "Progressives" in power today want to do the same thing.

You claim this is not working and we shouldn't make the same mistakes as in the past?... Well, you are proposing the same "change" which has brought suffering, and even death in the past...

"Change" is not always good, and the sort of "change" that the elites are promoting is bad simply because they are trying to destroy the sovereignty of nations, and they claim we must give up our individual rights "for the good of the whole"....

This same tactic you seem to claim "will be good" is the same one that has been used in the past, but this time in a global level...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Y2Zgt

Can you prove that for me? I would like to see were you can get paid by the president to go on websites and post things!!
Actually I would do it for any candidate or anyone! That sound's like very easy money, so... could you provide a link???

Actually you can't because you just made a false statement so the sheeple and paranoid people that view this website will follow what you say without doing research and believe it.

I am a libertarian if you were curious.

For crying out loud, at least do make an ATTEMPT at doing research instead of claiming others aren't when the facts show who hasn't....

Wanted: Obama healthcare reform volunteers willing to be paid $15 an hour

It seems that, despite all the media attention lavished on e-mail appeals to his supporters, not everyone pushing for President Obama's embattled healthcare reform plan these warm August days is an idealistic volunteer in it for the sake of helping move the country forward and gaining medical attention for millions of uninsured Americans.

The website's large-type headline announces: "Work to Pass Obama's Healthcare Plan and Get Paid to Do it! $10-15 hr!"

It's a web ad on Craigslist: "You can work for change. Join motivated staff around the country working to make change happen. You can make great friends and money along the way. Earn $400-$600 a week."

latimesblogs.latimes.com...

I made a thread about this a while ago and proved that agencies are paying people to be propagandists for "Obama's change"...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

We also had threads about the FACT that Obama administration officials have called for websites like this one to be infiltrated by paid propagandists...

When you just join a website that is about "CONSPIRACIES" and make such a broad generalization on how "it is crazy if you believe in any CONSPIRACY" it brings up many questions such as "why is such a person joining a CONSPIRACY website and claims that believing in any CONSPIRACY is crazy?"...

Why are you wasting your time in a CONSPIRACY website when you claim CONSPIRACIES are for crazy people? and then you make a conspiracy yourself by claiming it must be made up by "rightwingers"....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
BTW, some more FACTS to prove how Obama administration officials have called for the infiltration of paid propagandists in conspiracy websites.

the following thread was started by moderator Gazrok.

Originally posted by Gazrok

In a 2008 academic paper, President Barack Obama's appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs advocated "cognitive infiltration" of groups that advocate "conspiracy theories" like the ones surrounding 9/11.

Cass Sunstein, a Harvard law professor, co-wrote an academic article entitled "Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures," in which he argued that the government should stealthily infiltrate groups that pose alternative theories on historical events via "chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine" those groups.

Rest is here: rawstory.com...

This really raises some important issues...

1) Could lead to increased censorship

2) Could lead to the development of laws, fines, punishments for simply exercising free speech

3) The whole legal slippery slope this would cause....

[edit on 30-3-2010 by Gazrok]

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obviously you "haven't' done ANY research at all....

Here is a working link, the link provided above does not work any more.

Obama Staffer Calls for "Cognitive Infiltration" of " 9/11 Conspiracy Groups"

by Daniel Tencer

In a 2008 academic paper, President Barack Obama’s appointee to head the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs had advocated “cognitive infiltration” of groups that advocate “conspiracy theories” like the ones surrounding 9/11.

Cass Sunstein, a Harvard law professor, co-wrote an academic article entitled “Conspiracy Theories: Causes and Cures,” in which he argued that the government should stealthily infiltrate groups that pose alternative theories on historical events via “chat rooms, online social networks, or even real-space groups and attempt to undermine” those groups.

As head of the Office of Information and Regulatory Affairs, Sunstein is in charge of “overseeing policies relating to privacy, information quality, and statistical programs,” according to the White House Web site.

Sunstein’s article, published in the Journal of Political Philosphy in 2008 and recently uncovered by blogger Marc Estrin, states that “our primary claim is that conspiracy theories typically stem not from irrationality or mental illness of any kind but from a ‘crippled epistemology,’ in the form of a sharply limited number of (relevant) informational sources.”

By “crippled epistemology” Sunstein means that people who believe in conspiracy theories have a limited number of sources of information that they trust. Therefore, Sunstein argued in the article, it would not work to simply refute the conspiracy theories in public — the very sources that conspiracy theorists believe would have to be infiltrated.

Sunstein, whose article focuses largely on the 9/11 conspiracy theories, suggests that the government “enlist nongovernmental officials in the effort to rebut the theories. It might ensure that credible independent experts offer the rebuttal, rather than government officials themselves. There is a tradeoff between credibility and control, however. The price of credibility is that government cannot be seen to control the independent experts.”

Download a PDF of the article here.

www.globalresearch.ca...

and here is a direct link with an abstract of Sunstein's paper..

papers.ssrn.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   
BTW, i didn't say "the president pays you"... But there are agencies, and groups paying propagandists to "work for change" and even Obama administration officials have called for conspiracy websites to be infiltrated, such people must be paid, and they want for such conspiracies, and even the websites to "shut them up" one way or another...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

A search of the NSS document reveals no "new world order" phrases capitalized or not. It does however say this
Uhhh...try "New International Order"...hahahahaha...

American interests are enduring. They are:

•• The security of the United States, its citizens, and U.S. allies and partners;
•• A strong, innovative, and growing U.S. economy in an open international economic system that
promotes opportunity and prosperity;
•• Respect for universal values at home and around the world; and
•• An international order advanced by U.S. leadership that promotes peace, security, and opportunity
through stronger cooperation to meet global challenges.

EDIT: So...it's of national interest to be head of the NWO is it? Obama is such a f'ing fool if he thinks the rest of the world would agree to this...the rest of the world hates America...yet he thinks we'll just willingly accept the U.S. as the leaders of a "new international order"...this is how you create WWIII...

EDIT: The other thing that really irritates me about that document, is how much he makes the U.S. Government sound like some perfectly just, transparent and righteous entity working for the people...I almost couldn't handle reading the pathetic document...it's so sickening...he's basically like "we're the best and most trustworthy, so we've elected our self for the job, however, just ignore the fact that we're the most corrupt and evil SOB's on the planet..."

[edit on 14/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

All we can hope is that at some point this world agenda involves justice for people and not just riches for the elite. We still have a chance to be aware!

LOL! No offense but that's the funniest thing i think i've ever heard.
"Justice for the people." Stop. You make my bourbon come our of my nose... and 86 proof *really* hurts!

The "justice" *they* are bringing about is that you either die, or that you become one of their slaves. They'd prefer the former.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Sit back and enjoy the ride folks.......

We left the tracks ALONG time ago...

All the votes in the world will not get us out of this one.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by FearNoEvil

The World Union I described would not have any absolute power, thus no absolute corruption. The Military would have several leaders from several nations. The civilian government would not be allowed to interact militarily. And the local governments would be almost fully sovereign.

Where's the absolute power?

So you're willing to accept corruption but you draw the line at absolute corruption?

"Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely"

BTW - each branch of your World Union would have it's own absolute power - its top decision makers would wield their power.

What need is there for a military? I thought the world is supposed to be at peace.

Who or what nation would the military go to war with? Would it be those nations (or individuals) that refused to join this mandatory World Union? Or would it just be the nonconformists that didn't like the rules that are FORCED on them.

It would be mandatory to join this World Union wouldn't it? After all, it wouldn't be a WORLD Union unless every nation joined. Would your military set up a blockade to starve out nonconforming nations until they submit?

The fact there needs to be a military in this Utopian World Union - says it all.

BTW - I believe there will be a peaceful world one day but IMO man will not be the architect.

Peace

edit typo

[edit on 14-6-2010 by FearNoEvil]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Sometimes it feels futile talking about these things....the masses are unaware and don't care

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by brianmg5
Why do you assume it will be a dictatorship? Why is a democracy
out of the realm of possibility for you?

2 reasons

1) because we dont have a true democracy NOW

2) because a democracy is not mentioned once
in this document (at least I didn't see it)

I saw a video a couple weeks ago about
the European Union where they stated
that the leaders of the EU were not elected
they were SELECTED. And they could NOT
be voted out or impeached. That's not a democracy.
That's a dictatorship.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by FearNoEvil

Simple. There will always be a need for a military. Because there will always be groups seeking ultra radical whatever. Their job would be to enforce openness. If a nation seek to go about violations to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness and cut themselves off, then the military would be there to force its ending.

because there are still sovereign nations, there will always come a day when people grow fearful of some new religion, new culture, etc etc. There will always be those who seek to force others to their will. The only difference with this world union army is the fact that it forces nations to not force people against their will. I know. It sounds somewhat contradictory. But think about this. Today there are places in the world that chose to live in primitive, 10,000 BC societies. And there are those who seek and chose to live in a free society. As long as these nations do not enforce this behavior on each other, and remain open to allow people to decide what they want, then the world union is successful.

In a chaotic universe with no rules and infinite possibilities, it is simply logical to maintain a group of men and women trained in the ways of freedom and liberty and in the ideals of the open society. Trained to be respectable. Trained, when times of darkness come, to defend the light. Trained, when times of worry come, to uphold order and free society, even in the worst of calamities. The universe is incalculably random. It is impossible to know what will come. The only solution is to have always at guard a sword and shield. One does not need to use them. One only needs them for when one must.

SO to your query, the World Union military would not have any top leaders. There would be generals whose job descriptions are simply to act as a governing body. Direct research, deployments, etc etc. They will ideally answer to a civilian government, the founder nations of the UN preferably. But this may just be an autonomous organization. The fact that it makes up a diverse range of individuals with different views makes it absolutely impossible to go about actions without a majority of them saying yes. And while this may open the extremes to democracy, these military men and women will be incapable of offensive actions without unanimous support. It is only for natural disasters and such where they can act in a majority vote.

The civilian governments would indeed have control. But if you honestly expect leaders of Russia, China, England, France, Germany, and the US to ever unify fully to be a dictatorship, that is silly. They will always disagree. And thus only able to direct the world union armies to treat serious situations that endanger all those billions of people.

At to your utopia. Enjoy it as it burns. If you honestly expect a peaceful world union with no army to exist, you need only look up to the stars to see your doom. In the infinity of the universe, any serious disaster, foe, or God only knows will cause instant division and destruction.

The fact is there will always be, in humanity, a base unit of fear, hatred, and all that makes us bad. Removing this removes the very nature of invention and creativity that is humanity. Because the desire to be unique is synonymous with defending it. Some chose their wars by words. Some chose their wars with weapons. The point is, it is human to have wars. Your focus should be to control that for when it is good to defend the right, and put aside your violence for peace. It will, however, always be there. And without a peaceful, but powerful World Union, humanity will always decay into violence. Simply put, speaking softly but carrying a big stick is the best policy.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
Sometimes it feels futile talking about these things....
the masses are unaware and don't care

they may be unaware ....
but 99% of them WILL care
when they are awakened.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

Originally posted by Hulk Hogan
Sometimes it feels futile talking about these things....
the masses are unaware and don't care

they may be unaware ....
but 99% of them WILL care
when they are awakened.
but we need more of them to wake up, otherwise the small resistance won't matter because the government could spin those fighting against them as neo nazis, or terrorists and they'd all buy it hook line and sinker

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

We will not apologize for our way of life, nor will we waver in its defense.
- President Barack Obama

So I suppose he wont apologize for the oil spill which the American oil hungry way of life inevitably created... not to mention all the pollution...and if it wasn't for freakin American fat cats suppressing almost every alternative energy device ever made, they wouldn't need to be drilling oil in the first place! But oh no...Americans are always perfect, their way of life is always perfect, and they will never acknowledge the fact they've made a mistake...in fact, they are so perfect, they don't even need to be asked to head a NWO, they already realize their superior ability to lead, and have elected themselves...I guess the rest of the world should just bow down to you infallible saints and accept your wishes, you'll make it happen either way...

P.S. - I understand Obama was the one who made that statement, and I'm certainly not generalizing and saying all Americans think like him...but I'm sure a great deal would support that comment he made.

[edit on 14/6/10 by CHA0S]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
reply to post by Annee

"I think its about time intelligent reasoning is considered over popping out another kid on a whim."

And how should that be enFORCED?

And on which class?

Why don't you give me your side first.

Class? Where is "class" mentioned in "intelligent reasoning"?

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join