It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lindsey Williams about to be on Coast To Coast AM...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:41 AM
link   
He's supposed to come on in the third hour, so about two hours from now, and it should definitely be pretty interesting...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by alaskan

It will be interesting, I am sure. Unfortunately I need to go to bed. And Sunday night shows aren't repeated on the station I listen to.

Can you come back later and give us a briefing about what Lindsey Williams has to say?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Yeah I'll try to update this thread throughout the interview.

I might've misunderstood the last thing said before the commercial, but I think he's coming on in just a few minutes...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
The website I use to listen to C2Cam on doesn't support Canadian IP addresses anymore. Does anyone else listen to it online with a good website that reaches Canadian Ip's? If so please link it, would be much appreciated.

I am craving Coast to Coast.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
First note- Ian keeps trying to steer the conversation to peak oil subjects, but Lindsey isn't playing along...

He's sticking to basing it all around the gulf situation, so if you've seen/heard anything from him lately, this might just be a rehash...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

you should use a proxy software

like UltraSurf

www.ultrareach.com

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:24 AM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

try these.. one of them should work: TalkStreamLive

I used this site when I lived in Mexico, and usually at least half of them would work, half wouldn't accept my IP.

Lemme know if none work for you and I will try to find some others.

Peace.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:25 AM
link   
haha, Cue Ian's deep sigh

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
player.cumulusstreaming.com...
working outside us IP

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
It's over now, and it really did turn out to just be a rehash of Williams' past few interviews... which technically is a good thing considering the size of the coast to coast audience.

You could tell Ian Punnit wasn't exactly excited about Mr Williams methods of taking the conversation his own way.

I'll post it here whenever it's put up on youtube, but you can get a more concise version of the gist of it by listening to his other recent shows...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by alaskan]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by alaskan
It's over now, and it really did turn out to just be a rehash of Williams' past few interviews...

my local talk radio carries C2C from 1am-5am regularly but until 6am on sundays....

the interview wasn't as informative as his past shows you linked...

back a few weeks, i surmised that the deepwater experiment was trying to tap the motherlode gusher of oil just as the Russians did a few years back.

the abiotic oil that is created below the 35k depth level, which in turn replenishes the closer to the surface oil fields that we have normally been tapping.
BP wanted to have their thumb on the control of hindering the replenishment of spent oil fields by tapping into this abiotic reservior of oil... the mystery of the rig explosion was to divert our attention that it was the enormous pressure of the gas/oil at that +30k ft well site... so that attention would not be spotlighted on their nefarious doings.

this small group of greedy sociopaths have unleashed a ecological/ climatic Armageddon upon the Worlds' biosphere.

the only solution is to 'gate up' the Gulf, so as to contain the oil in a dead body of water...and process the oil from the shores of that new wonder of the world -> the former Gulf of Mexico...

is now become the Hydrocarbon Sea.
~ and this ain't science fiction ~

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Thanks for all the replies and links with working streams, I will use them tonight and whenever else I am up while the show is on. Thanks again!!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lindsey Williams should be arrested and waterboarded to get the names of these "insider elites" that he is supposed to be so close to. If the pressure down the hole is as high as 70,000 psi, there is no

point in drilling a relief well since there is no known valve arrangement that can shut off against that pressure. All he wants you to do is buy his overpriced $30 DVD and go on scaring the hell out of you. If he has real insider information, he should be arrested and held until he gives up his sources.

And those sources should be arrested and held until they give up what they know and how they got the information. How many oil executives from 40 years ago on the North Slope are still alive? Probably not that many. Arrest ALL of them and hold them until they start talking. By the way the company that Williams worked for was Arco. Arco was bought by - you guessed it- BP!!

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
I think that man needs to be water boarded just to shut his annoying self up. He's unbelievably misinformed and yet he makes his way around the talk show circuit.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by anthbes
The website I use to listen to C2Cam on doesn't support Canadian IP addresses anymore. Does anyone else listen to it online with a good website that reaches Canadian Ip's? If so please link it, would be much appreciated.

I am craving Coast to Coast.

You can download a program that will make your ip invisible and therefore enable you to listen or watch what you want.

www.hotspotshield.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by anthbes

this one should work for you... www.wjno.com...
just click listen live... good luck

top topics

join