It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: The Pakistani Government is Funding the Taliban Attacks on Americans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

I read a thread on here a week or two ago about how we are going to attack Pakistan and not Iran.

That looks like it may be coming true!

If they are funding the Taliban, what will the US do?

And it seems they are sending soldiers into India as well.

And it looks like the ISI trained the suspect in the Mumbai Massacre.

Will Pakistan be the next battleground?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by At0mZer0]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
wow
such damning info about the ISI and Pak.
I wonder what the US next move will be.

Also, remember the US Military gave the ISI
US Predator drones to seek out and destroy
Al Queda and Taliban insurgents in northern
PAK. And PAK is a nuclear power.

decisions, decisions, decisions

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Naw t's only a false flag to give the US an excuse to invade pakistan

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If the ISI funds the Taliban or supplies them, than we finally have proof of what we were fearing the entire time.

That the US and British are funding the insurgency to justify their continued presence in these regions.

Who funds the ISI? You are correct, the United States. We send tons of $ to Pakistan to "help fight the Taliban". But it turns out, what they are doing is the opposite. They are funding the Taliban to keep it alive.

Why though? Well there is a lot of oil and heroin to sell, so that is probably one of the central reasons for all of this.

Hell, who invented the ISI?

The ISI was the brainchild of Australian-born British Army officer, Major General R. Cawthome, then Deputy Chief of Staff in the Pakistan Army.

en.wikipedia.org...

If the ISI is behind the Bombay massacres, and also is funding the Taliban, than we now have a critical link in seeing who is really behind all of this.

Follow the Money.

And the money to buy these weapons comes from the US Govt.

I agree that Pakistan is a totally relevant and possible target for the next invasion.

However keep in mind, that the Indians will be 99% in favor of actions against Pakistan, because of their long and brutal history together.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
One week ago.

THIS.

"US gives Pakistan $288 million under security fund"
Thursday, 27 May, 2010

www.dawn.com...

The United States has released $288 million to Pakistan for some of the costs incurred last year in military operations against Taliban militants, a US embassy statement said.

“This is in addition to the more than $1.2 billion in reimbursements already transferred to Pakistan this year by the US government under the Coalition Support Fund (CSF),” the statement, released late on Wednesday, said.

Read in between the lines people.

USA Funds Pakistan
Pakistan Funds ISI
ISI Funds Taliban
Taliban Funds Terrorism

It's just like in the mafia. I am the boss, but so I don't get busted, I pay other people to do my dirty work.

There is only like 3-4 links in this chain it's not that complicated!

USA funds the Taliban.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I actually believe it is the Russians coming after the US using the Middle East as a cover. I think the US and Russia have been having a proxy war since World War 2.

I also believe that the collapse of the Soviet Union was a sham.. it was like a PR stunt. When the KGB took over Russia completely and they were assassinating anyone who tried to tell what was happening Russia pulled 9-11 to divert everyone's attention.. including the US.

I believe Osama Bin Laden could be in Russia..

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

OMG, ur right !!!!

USA Funds Pakistan
Pakistan Funds ISI
ISI Funds Taliban
Taliban Funds Terrorism

USA Funds Israel
Israel funds Mossad
Mossad funds terrorism

USA funds CIA
CIA funds terrorism

America is a terrorist state !!!!

I wonder how our military men and women
in Afgh and Iraq feel about working for Uncle
Sam who pays for those bombs and bullets
to send them home in body bags???

This isn't about terrorism.

This is about depopulation.

Who funds the US ???
World bankers, wall street and the elite.
Remember the agenda for the NWO??
depopulation !!!!

They are using our military people
like pawns in their agenda.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

USA Funds Israel
Israel funds Mossad
Mossad funds terrorism

Sorry for going off topic slightly here, but I think it is important to add this little tidbit because it fits the subject of spies and their trickery.

Israel and Hamas may currently be locked in deadly combat, but, according to several current and former U.S. intelligence officials, beginning in the late 1970s, Tel Aviv gave direct and indirect financial aid to Hamas over a period of years.

Israel "aided Hamas directly -- the Israelis wanted to use it as a counterbalance to the PLO (Palestinian Liberation Organization)," said Tony Cordesman, Middle East analyst for the Center for Strategic Studies. Israel's support for Hamas "was a direct attempt to divide and dilute support for a strong, secular PLO by using a competing religious alternative," said a former senior CIA official.

www.informationclearinghouse.info...

"Hamas is a Creation of Mossad"

Let us not forget that it was Israel, which in fact created Hamas. According to Zeev Sternell, historian at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem, "Israel thought that it was a smart ploy to push the Islamists against the Palestinian Liberation Organisation (PLO)".

forums.liveleak.com...

Point is, we create our own terrorists these days.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by muzzleflash]

top topics

join