It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

VIDEO: Israeli Knesset (Congress) Going Crazy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   

The Knesset is the legislature of Israel, located in Givat Ram, Jerusalem. -Wikipedia

Chairman of the Knesset to the Knesset Members heckling a fellow Knesset Member who was on the freedom flotilla.

"Are you afraid she will tell you something?

Does your strength lie within what she has to say?

What do you care?"

They continue to interrupt one of their own, apparently afraid that even more Knesset members will see the incident in international waters for what it was.

Most people don't even know israeli soldiers were disarmed and detained by flotilla members.

This is AFTER they saw their own killed by IDF soldiers.

However, the unarmed flotilla doctors brought the soldiers back to their men after applying basic first aid, and were SHOT for doing so.

Only one side showed up willing to murder that day, THAT is what these people are trying to stop from getting out!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
wow
great find
thanks for posting this
S&F

now who has their head in the sand???
and just think

these folks have nuclear weapons.
That's like letting the kids play
with matches in a fireworks store.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by boondock-saint]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hello,

Slap me if I'm wrong. But, Isn't she one of their own? And now she's a terrorist, a traitor, a murderer for wanting all of the facts published?

Super good find, OP.

It seems to come so easily to them to interrupt justice. She had five minutes at the podium, yet, she wasn't allowed to complete a single sentence!

I gotta find-out more about this brave lady, she's a potential hero of mine.

Thanks At0mZer0.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
I gotta find-out more about this brave lady, she's a potential hero of mine.

I have to agree with that

classy lady indeed
at least 1 honorable
representative in a sea
of serpents.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I like how at the end the Speaker has to yell to get them to stop from removing her forcefully.

And he tells her to sit down.

Then says something around the lines of how them acting like children and not letting her speak proves they do have an agenda.

I commend the speaker, he seemed like one of the only sane ones in the house, criticizing her for asking the Knesset why they imposed restrictions over israeli media covering the freedom flotilla.

Not denying that restrictions were imposed mind you, but that the Knesset had nothing to do with them.

He was very level headed and fair I think.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
This is different to the one where she was attacked at the podium 2 weeks or so ago...

So primitive.

"Terrorist!! Terrorist!! Terrorist!! Terrorist!!"

Gimme a break.

And they wonder why most arabs hate them.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Man,
nuclear weapons.
This video exposes so much more than I want to digest just now.
Who authorized this State to possess nuclear weapons?
The finger on the button is more volatile than the weapon it's self.
Heaven help us.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
Who authorized this State to possess nuclear weapons?

The tyrannical US Government
with it's dual US/Israeli citizenship
congressmen/women

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
This is sick behavior.
The whole world should be watching.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I did a quick search...

www.israelnationalnews.com...

I found and posted before reading article.

I'm going there now...

OK. She's my hero...

www.jpost.com...

I wonder of the agenda the guy on FB follows?

www.ynetnews.com...

Thanks OP. I found lots to educate myself with.

[edit on (6/13/1010 by loveguy]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I hope this shows that Israel's government is not all bad. I feel like we always label other governments one way or the other, when the truth is there are a few good ones in all of the governments of the world. They have just been overtaken by a bunch of corrupt individiuals with agendas that do not take into account the people. It's the way of the world nowadays, we're all in the same boat.

Kudos to her for standing up to them though. It is my understanding that the Irael newspapers are not as biased as one would think, so perhaps they will get involved in this if they haven't already.

Wonder if this will make our MSM? Most likely not. Such a shame we have our corrupt government officials working in cahoots with Israel's corrupt government officials. It can only lead to a worldwide hate, as she stated in the video that the world was angry with Israel.

EDIT - As for the article above about her stance on Iran, I completely agree. I put America in the same boat. Who the hell are we to tell who can and cannot have weapons to potentially defend themselves while we are packing to extreme levels? It is a ridiculously narrow-minded mindset that only leads to more hatred and resentment of the so-called "world powers".

Maybe if we allowed governments throughout the world to arm themselves even a fraction of what we have, they wouldn't have guerilla warfare gangsters out attempting to purchase them illegally to bomb us (if that is even happening, and who knows with the stuff we're fed nowadays). And I know the arguments coming, "Do you know anything about the crazy leader in "? I can tell you that they're probably not that far off from the guys we have in office. Its a shame that gives people another reason to hate us.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by TheFinalTruth14]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

I just read that article and I agree with her
opinions. A nuclear Iran can balance the power
in the middle east and keep Israel in check.

Very similar to the way our government was
set up with the Executive, Judicial and
Legislative branch. Each is supposed to keep
the other in check. However, it's not done
like that anymore but it works in theory
and that is what this MK was speaking of
in that article.

My mind hasn't changed about her.
She's telling the truth.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

But how easy would that be to spin over in America? I don't know about the media in Israel, but man, you'd have Bill O'Reilly headlines "So-And-So wants to Arm Al-Queda with Nukes!" They would have a field day with it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by TheFinalTruth14

Thank you, and I keep meeting more and more peaceful israelis on here.

I think the same percentage of people are violent in both Jews, Christians and Muslims.

The rest, which is the majority, are good people who would live with their neighbors if they didn't push their governments agenda.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheFinalTruth14
But how easy would that be to spin over in America? I don't know about the media in Israel, but man, you'd have Bill O'Reilly headlines "So-And-So wants to Arm Al-Queda with Nukes!" They would have a field day with it.

we already had our balance act
it was called the cold war

Al Queda is not a sovereign country

and the CIA, ISI and MI6 do a lot more
terrorist acts than Al Queda could ever
dream of.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Don't forget Mossad!

They do more than anyone!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Good find OP.

I think this video goes a long way to demonstrate a few truths. First, the crazy xenophobic, racist garbage we see coming from Israel is not every single Israeli. There is indeed disagreement even in their own government on how they are running things. Second, it demonstrates how that insanity comes out against ANYBODY who will not march lock step with the zannies of the far right Likud.

Hanin Zoabi was born in Israel and received her degrees from Haifa University and Hebrew University. She is an expert in communications and the media. Her insulter, Miri Regev, is actually a Brigadier General (Reserve) in the IDF. She is the chief military censor for the press and media. So I am sure there is more than meets the eye in this exchange.

www.youtube.com...
www.knesset.gov.il...
www.knesset.gov.il...

MK Orli Levy has little to do with this discussion but I kept clicking on her photo for some reason

www.knesset.gov.il...

new topics

top topics

join