It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gulf Breeze UFOs and Oil Spill

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have been thinking of late about the Gulf Breeze UFO sightings of the early 1990s. i know the later sightings were proven to be a hoax with models found in a garage but the early sightings do have merit. Hope everyone remembers the Gulf Breeze sightings!

What if there is a connection between the sightings of the early 1990s and the Oil Spill now? Were ailens/interdimensional or time travellers et al studying the Gulf back in the 1990s to see it as it was before the spill?

Something to think about i think. Just like that famous Tehran sighting in 1976 i think it was just before the Iranian Revolution. Another historical history tour maybe? I may be totally wrong but i think it is a theory worth contemplating at least!

Views anyone?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
How do you connect the Gulf Breeze UFO sightings from the early 90s to the oil spill 2010, other than location?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Well it is not directly connected but i do think that from a historical angle there could be as i have tried to explain. Maybe our past has been studied and a tour/inspection of the place was being done before something happened in that area such as we see today with the oil spill. Dont forget ailens et al may not have the same concept of time as we do hence the long gap before an event occurs. I just think it is strange sightings took place in an area that we now know to be the scene of a huge environmental disaster.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
well, we could really go out on a limb here and think maybe while the left hand was saying there was no such thing, the right hand followed them to the gulf and found one of their,for lack of better word, nest ,or base.I'll let you imagination take that one from there.

Or maybe they were there because they knew it was going to happen and they were looking things over to prepare how to "fix it" later.
I sure hope the latter is true....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wirral Bagpuss
I have been thinking of late about the Gulf Breeze UFO sightings of the early 1990s. i know the later sightings were proven to be a hoax with models found in a garage but the early sightings do have merit. Hope everyone remembers the Gulf Breeze sightings!

What if there is a connection between the sightings of the early 1990s and the Oil Spill now? Were ailens/interdimensional or time travellers et al studying the Gulf back in the 1990s to see it as it was before the spill?

Something to think about i think. Just like that famous Tehran sighting in 1976 i think it was just before the Iranian Revolution. Another historical history tour maybe? I may be totally wrong but i think it is a theory worth contemplating at least!

Views anyone?

Just to clear up one point; that model that was found was planted in Ed Walters home/attic (I believe after he moved out).
So if you liked the earlier sightings/photos etc, then you like Ed Walters because it's the same person. He was framed big time in my opinion. Anyway.....

Yes, it is interesting to consider what the USOs are doing underwater but why would they want to see the leak before it happened? For prosperity sake you mean?
Nah.....I doubt there's a connection.

What I do believe is more of a connection is the Haitian earthquake and the tectonic plates in that area. I think there's something fishy and this may be why so many clairvoyants saw Mississippi river splitting and parting and Florida going underwater.

Who knows. Interesting times we're living in and............we CHOSE to be here now. Amazing. (Man, I wonder what the hell I was thinking of back then)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by One Moment

One Moment.....

Who knows. Interesting times we're living in and............we CHOSE to be here now.

What do you mean when you say "we CHOSE to be here now"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

One Moment.....

Who knows. Interesting times we're living in and............we CHOSE to be here now.

What do you mean when you say "we CHOSE to be here now"?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

We, as mind-conscious beings, agreed to manifest in this con-struct Human vessel eons and eons ago so we can witness this transformation that's about to take place.

But we were re-programmed with systems and programs. Are DNA was altered to make us into a slave race so we'd question nothing and totally forget who we really are and what our journey really is.

You see....Earth (with our 3D presence here) is a very unique place about to go through a very unique transformation.

No where else ANYWHERE are there Beings living in the 3rd dimension AND who are about to ascend into the 5th. This has never happened before.

It's my further belief, when we incarnate back here (so to be here at this special time [we've evolved thousands of times by the way]) we also chose our parents too.

Nothing is coincidental.
Everything is designed.
We're all in the right place for the right reason
so, enjoy the ride!
You'll see~

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   

So I take it you believe the new age transcendence angle...

Can I ask a question - how many youtube videos with cool visuals and trippy music does it take for an otherwise rational person to actually start to believe the story? (because I've seen loads and I still think it's complete BS)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   

One Moment.....

Can you provide any source material pertaining to this, for purposes of review & critique?

Many thanks
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

So I take it you believe the new age transcendence angle...

Can I ask a question - how many youtube videos with cool visuals and trippy music does it take for an otherwise rational person to actually start to believe the story? (because I've seen loads and I still think it's complete BS)

It's just my belief from all that I've read. It makes sense to me. It may not be for everyone but I read current new-age stuff and (another peoples work on) ancient cultures so I have a mixture of books and one outcome because it all fits in, for me.

You can let it ring BS for you. That's fine. If you're meant to know it, perhaps one day you'll have an epiphany then.....you'll know. Maybe not. Maybe you're on a different mission.
I don't have all the answers.

Peace~

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Well my friend, I have lots of stuff but I just happened to have this site opened right now, so perhaps you may want to give this a listen. There are tons of videos so......start with the first one and see if this works for you.

I know I have articles/websites etc covering this but right now, it's getting rather late so I'm probably heading to bed. I'll catch you tomorrow.

Peace~

www.desteni.co.za...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment
You can let it ring BS for you. That's fine. If you're meant to know it, perhaps one day you'll have an epiphany then.....you'll know. Maybe not. Maybe you're on a different mission.

Maybe there's nothing to know? Maybe nobody is on a mission? Maybe there's no 5th dimension?

Maybe new age writers distort historical facts, and pervert the knowledge of ancient cultures, in order to fit with their story? (Dan Brown does a similar thing).

I don't know, buddy. Maybe I'm just not enlightened enough. All I'm saying is: don't get your hopes up about levitating or mind-reading anytime soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
Well i dont buy into the ascension theory either! But getting back to the gulf. Thanks for the tip re the models. Interesting to note about the models being planted. Dont get me wrong i rather like the Gulf Breeze sightings, the photos are amazing and at the time i was thinking this could be it, the turning point. But even with clear pictures such as the ones i've seen on the Gulf Breeze sightings there was no change or disclosure of any sort.

I still think there is something fishy about the sightings in the gulf and events there today. It is like going on a history trip to visit the past, very much in the vein of Dr Who for example with his Tardis!

Keep your thoughts comming in, i'd be interested to hear...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by One Moment

Well my friend, I have lots of stuff but I just happened to have this site opened right now, so perhaps you may want to give this a listen.

One Moment.....

Look.....

I can see that you're trying to extend the "hand of friendship" by posting that for me, but.....I just don't get it.

In the first few seconds I am confronted by a deep breathing adolescent male who then appears to channel information.....

Where's all that going to get you?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Maybe..

I believe the young man in the video is an aussie?
I was not aware there was an abundance of interdimensional travelers down unda?

And...

Original post by One Moment

We, as mind-conscious beings, agreed to manifest in this con-struct Human vessel eons and eons ago so we can witness this transformation that's about to take place.

But we were re-programmed with systems and programs. Are DNA was altered to make us into a slave race so we'd question nothing and totally forget who we really are and what our journey really is.

That pretty much sums it up

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleIndianJr.

LittleIndianJr.....

So would how would that kid know all that?

Oh silly me.....

He channeled it! :shk:

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:13 AM
link   

You are really slippin today Maybe...Maybe Not

He says very clearly in the vid that he has been " participating and observing and discovering the outflow of events that happened there"

not channeling it

You must still be upset about the lose of your space modulator

[edit on 14-6-2010 by LittleIndianJr.]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by LittleIndianJr.

You are really slippin today Maybe...Maybe Not
He says very clearly in the vid that he has been " participating and observing and discovering the outflow of events that happened there"
not channeling it

You must still be upset about the lose of your space modulator

Now listen LittleIndianJr.....

Are you trying to tell me that you actually listened to that video enough to know that?

Hmmmmm???????

Alright then.....what the little dipsick's name?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:22 AM
link   

His name is Foster.

Arent all austrailians named Foster?

Im pretty sure

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
whoops

[edit on 14-6-2010 by LittleIndianJr.]

top topics

<<   2 >>