It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video. Soldiers killed for body organs (visually disturbing)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Here is a (disturbing) video of mother checking the stitched corpse of her son. Stitches can be seen from the neck area down to the bottom of belly. Military told parents no to open the coffin. They also insisted that it is a suicide. However the bloke is serving in far east of Russia near Chinese border, and parents suspect that their son was killed to sell his body parts in Chinese market, where it is relatively easy to do it.
Here is a video in Russian language. It might be visually disturbing to some people.
The lady in the video explains that 10 years ago they did exactly the same thing to her son. That sugests this has been going on for a long time.

edited for spelling

[edit on 13-6-2010 by FIFIGI]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Is there any clue as to what party has the need for these body parts? Who killed this man? Has the russian army retrieved his body? or did they do it themselves or what???

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Just because they took his organs doesn't mean they neccesarily killed him. In the states people can become " organ donors" and their organs are taken soon after death.

Perhaps the Russian Government took the Organs Without Consent after death and didn't want anyone to know about it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The coffin was sent to mother locked up and sealed. She was told no to open. She was told that her son made a suicide.

This is military cover up. The location is Habarovsk, city of Bikina. The name of the guy Roman Suslov.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
That city apparently is very popular place for soldiers to commit suicides

The guy, according to what his mother says, rang few days earlier and was emotionally disturbed and insisted he suspects someone will try to kill him.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I can't see the video, but the description of the opening, it sort of sounds like the "Y" cut that pathologists use for doing an autopsy.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
The lady who was doing most of the talking concluded that this soldier was initially tortured prior to his death.

I'm confused though, how do they know that this individual's organs were removed?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Im sure the russians removed the organs, But was it murder or not, i do not know. The mother is obviously concered, so she suspects foul play.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
It really just looks like an autopsy was done. Since his body was still pliable, I don't think he was embalmed, or if he had been, it wasn't done "well" (per US standards; embalming usually makes you very stiff). This alone would be a reason to suggest to not open the coffin, as it is better to remember him alive as opposed to actively decomposing.
Taking those into account, perhaps they remove the organs to slow down the decomp. Had the organs remained, he would have been really bloated....again, something no one would really want to see.
I don't see anything suspicious, just a handsome young man who died and a family trying to make some sense out of it all. Sent home, unprepared for showing, by someone who didn't want the family to see something potentially awful. And being, as it turns out, very "presentable".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
ANYONE WHO KILLS ANOTHER, TO TAKE THEIR ORGANS SHOULD BE TORTURED THE REST OF THEIR LIFE. End of story.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
And if you kill hundreds of thousands & unleash violence that kills hundreds of thousands more,

all for oil

& murder corporation profits

so you can loot the national treasury?

Why is it so shocking that soldier's lives get expended for monetary purposes?

How about the civilians they kill? for monetary purposes?

You make it sound like armies & militaries operate for honorable purposes or some such nonsense.

I hope you will disabuse yourself of such very naive notions.

Thanks.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k
It really just looks like an autopsy was done.

Possible. But very unlikely. This is not the first case from that town. suspicions Don't forget that the soldier rang his parents and told about his suspicions someone is plotting to murder him. He had a little son waiting for him at home and he was going to marry after his service.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
Why is it so shocking that soldier's lives get expended for monetary purposes?

How about the civilians they kill? for monetary purposes?

You make it sound like armies & militaries operate for honorable purposes or some such nonsense.

Don't kill the messenger. I am just reporting. I completely agree with you on what you say. What is going around the world is insanity at its best.

There is a reason we have a felling everything is falling apart - first time in human history technology allows to speak for those who were violently silenced. Internet, video recording devices and mobile technology.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This is in Russia, right, where they are not the richest?
I think that if the soldier had have committed suicide, another soldier or officer would have probably cut open this guy and removed the organs to sell for some quick, easy cash. The doctor could have even done it, I can't see the video, but if an autopsy was donw, as it sounds like it was, then it would have boon childs play to remove the organs during it

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 02:23 AM
link   
i cant see the video..is there any problem in the video.

posted on Mar, 26 2012 @ 03:42 AM
link   

top topics

join