It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Esoteric Adventures, Nashville, TN (Vid) Your Thoughts?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Hi all,

Recently came upon this "Esoteric Adventures in Nashville" video of the Bicentennial Mall. www.youtube.com...
I could NOT believe my eyes. Old news to some, I am sure, but news to me. The hidden occultic things hidden within, and imagining the cost of this got to me!
First of all, I could not believe our tax dollars went into this: The money spent could have been more useful elsewhere imo! Plus, I do believe there ARE cheaper ways/means to record our TN history. Sheez..makes me upset seeing this.

IMO, the majority, not all, of our leaders decisions/priorities are so messed up, not to mention WHO some are worshiping. It's truly scary and upsetting.

Here's what THEy want you to know...www.youtube.com...
but of COURSe they won't tell everything.

I'll go with the first vid which I feel is more in line with truth. what about you? Your thoughts?

www.williamhenry.net...
Edit to add link : other Nashville secrets:

[edit on 13-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/894e246f3001.jpg[/atsimg]This Black Sun completes the Nashville’s Mall as a Meru Axis, 18,000 lb of granite that is floating...[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0de4b2d2e250.jpg[/atsimg]city court - The stone circle or Gilgal. The three stars symbolize the ‘third eye’ and enlightenment

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2010 by SeekerLou] embedding probs sorry. Cant get the first vid link in op to embed. My appologies.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
I thought this thread was going to finally reveal the inner meaning of what exactly an "opry" really is...

More seriouly, yes, this is a waste of taxpayer resources for sure; on the other hand, in hard times sometimes "make-work" programs aren't the end of the world. Surely they could have come up with something better, though. And I have no idea about the public finances of Nashville but I assume, like most places, they are in the red.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silent thunder

Hi SilentThunder. Sorry to disappoint you...no music secrets here

As stated previously, I just became aware of the Bicentennial Mall. LOL where have I been? This is in my own state's capitol!

Well, the construction disturbed me so badly, because I do truly think it is a waste of money and then on top of that, the occultic symbolism really blew me away. I just had to post and make people aware of this. Probably needs a different title - sorry . Anyhow, it really made me think about who we're dealing with here... Who is in control? Certainly not us. Who do the PTB worship anyway?... Mainly themselves..grr.. it's a wonder we don't have an owl there lol.

The vid mentions Whitney Streiber coming to Nashville, to make a documentary, if I'm not mistaken. I haven't tried to follow up on this yet but plan to do a little digging tonight. I know Streiber isn't the best , imo, I don't agree with some of his stuff, but neverless I am curious if he did do anything on Nashville. Anyone know?

Edit: Definitely in the RED.. Isn't everybody?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SeekerLou]

posted on Jul, 9 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
No luck here in finding out anything on the Strieber Nashville documentary. Am curious and would like to see it. So, if anyone finds this info or documentary, please let me know.

To get this thread going, I would love for others to post , add info and/or photos about the esoteric side of Nashville. Your contributions are much appreciated and welcome. This occultic symbolism and the places, imo, need to be pointed out to to those who are unaware.

ps I dO know to spell capital lol
had just read a D.C. article before the OP.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Forgot all about this thread. Now that I know how to embed a youtube vid...
I'm still interested in more esoteric Nashville if any of you have something to add , I'd appreciate it.

posted on Aug, 7 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
LoL Seeker Lou lover your name, so witty.

Reminds me of a radio broadcast I heard from Michael Savage were he talks about a drunk that used to work for his "Father" that taught Savage to bend nails with his mind and that life is all about willpower.

Lou is obviously lucifer.

Savage even made reference to Penis jokes and obelisks after the death of Osama Bin Laden and pointed out why the one eye symbolism of having his left eye blown out?

Texas is so full of the esoteric, good journeys to you then.

Peace.

(my sig has a link to esoteric media if you are looking for more hidden occult with institutional america)

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini
LoL Seeker Lou lover your name, so witty.

Reminds me of a radio broadcast I heard from Michael Savage were he talks about a drunk that used to work for his "Father" that taught Savage to bend nails with his mind and that life is all about willpower.

Lou is obviously lucifer.
lol thanks... Wish I could bend nails

Savage even made reference to Penis jokes and obelisks after the death of Osama Bin Laden and pointed out why the one eye symbolism of having his left eye blown out?
Hmmm lol ... I'd love to hear that story. Sounds interesting..

Texas is so full of the esoteric, good journeys to you then.
Peace.
(my sig has a link to esoteric media if you are looking for more hidden occult with institutional america)

Cool, thanks for that! I'll be sure to check out your sig link. Fantastic!

Peace to you. THanks for your reply and link.

top topics

join