It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face of the Anunaki / Nephlim found in Mexico Ancient Culture.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
oh NO annanaki im so scared.. freaking lizards making so much problems

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   
What about a jaguar.

There is no information here to suggest that any of the faces in the display are in any way related. They might be in the same display because they were about the same size. If they are related maybe this is the mask of a shaman.

There is really little information to go on here. Check out images of art from the ancient Mexican and Mesoamerican civilizations. The depictions of animals were highly stylized.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
all i got to say is

it looks like a chiuaua to me

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by iamnot

Yes the Igigi is a possibility- but I've never read anything that speculates what they look like......???? a good point though! why not!!! =)

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Perhaps the ANcient Egyptians used to worship the CAT because it looks like the Aliens.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
It's a jaguar.
People from Central Mexico (where Tepoztlan is located) also worshipped the jaguar.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

They were Sleestacks, lol.. Zilons were actually Cylons and were on Battlestar Galactica. I don't know much, but I know my seventies tv... it raised me, lol!

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

a little off topic but mr proper?? wtf dude thats mr clean not mr proper you must be a brit? and on topic that face looks nothing like the mexican hairless dog...i dont think it looks reptillian either but annunaki and nephillim werent reptillian either if i am remembering correct as i dont get into the whole annunaki thing. it does resemble one of their gods though i used to study aztec culture as my fiance is aztec indian. i will talk with her mom the next time i see her and show her this picture and see what she says.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

technically you are all wrong it is not in north or south america it is its own called Central America..

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Your WRONG!

Its not one of these guys...

www.urbanhonking.com...

Its HER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.whiterabbitcult.com...

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Kurotachi

Sorry wrong. Mexico IS NORTH America. Central America Does start until you get down around Guatelmala / Honduras and ends at Panama.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
If they were here before mankind that makes us Alien.

But yes....some look like this and some even have more pronounced reptilian features that are disturbing to look at for any length of time. Depends on the genetics very much like us.

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg

Sorry wrong. Mexico IS NORTH America. Central America Does start until you get down around Guatelmala / Honduras and ends at Panama.

sorry your wrong.. my wife and her entire family live in mexico i learned in school mexico is central america and she and her family even says it central america and every Mexican i have asked today has said the same.... or quite possibly it con be considered both depending on who you ask... oh also Guatemala Honduras and panama and belize and others are the Yucatan Peninsula...

Edit For Spelling.

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Kurotachi]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by Kurotachi]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Sorry you are wrong. Mexico is part of North America.

And when it comes to saying "oh also Guatemala Honduras and panama and belize and others are the Yucatan Peninsula" you need to take out a map and learn some basic geography.

Central America

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist

Sorry you are wrong. Mexico is part of North America.

And when it comes to saying "oh also Guatemala Honduras and panama and belize and others are the Yucatan Peninsula" you need to take out a map and learn some basic geography.

Central America

i went to school for this i graduated and your going to tell me and my wifes family who lives in southern mexico for all of their life that were all wrong?? wow!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   

I Live in Mexico. My Wife is Mexican, why son is mexican, her family is mexican, as well as all her aunts uncles, cousins and freinds.

Mexico is not now, has never been, nor ever shall be part of the political group of countries or continental shelf known as Central America.

lets look at the facts. regardless of what you biased american education system has to say in order to further indoctrinate you in to beleiving from the outset Just how Foreign mexicans are. i.e. their not even from the same continent.

Point 1 Wikipedia: North America
Wikipedia

Point 2 Wikipedia: Central America
Wikipedia Central America

Point 3: NAFTA NORTH AMERICAn Free trade agreement
NAFTA

Point 4: Geological
USGS line of the NORTH american plate

So as you can see. Mexico is firmly within North America, both Geographically, Continentaly, and Politically.

Maybe you are thinking of the term Latin America, I don't know.

I know the first time when I started visiting mexico, I tried saying that mexico was part of Central America. I was told by the Mexican in question that I was most definitely wrong

So sorry old chap. Let this be a lesson in not believing everything you are taught and told. Verify everything for yourself.

chin chin!

[edit on 23/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

Well now we know why they think they are "the race" and feel self righteous and entitled... they're the ones who have real ties to the Anunaki. Well hate to tell them, but the Anunaki NOT REAL GODS!!!! You can't trace your bloodline to a real God they were false Gods!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Ahhh that might explain it if they are from Southern Mexico.

Hmmm originally from Guatelmala or Honduras? which IS Central America

But the fault line runs right under the arse of Mexico forming like a natural border.

So if their heritage is from that area, then yes they may have grown up beliveing that

No offense to you wifes family, but from what I have seen in Mexico, the state education system is a bit iffy in more rural areas. especially in older generations, schooling took a back seat to survival. Even now in larger cities it is common that some kids don;t go.

But if you went school in america you guys have no excuse!! hahaha, unless it really was a political thing to add a geographic divide to the political one between USA and MEX

What state was that?

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Really I though that was the Americans??? hehehe.

Nice avatar, hope your remembering the rede when your thinking about Mexicans like that!

posted on Jun, 23 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
all i got to say is

it looks like a chiuaua to me

Dead on! This looks exactly like a chihuahua face! It looks like my girlfriends dog!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b1aa202c2562.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 23-6-2010 by aching_knuckles]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join