It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Face of the Anunaki / Nephlim found in Mexico Ancient Culture.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
I'm Starting to wonder if you people can see the second foto on the thread. The close up of the "reptile" face

I think I will play with the pics and format them a little so you can all see properly what I am talking about.

To be honest its as clear as day to me.

And further to be honest I am not a proponent of the Annunaki / Nibiru thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
reply to post by UfoRevealer

Well that a very interesting point. I have not heard before of that. Other races living a long side us in the past.

I just thought that this was interesting, especially reading all the posts on ATS about the reptile people.

I never gave it much credence, as it could just be something of myth and legend. But seeing this, makes the legends more real for me, in that people possibly thousands of years ago, making little face that ARE NOT human.

It just makes me wonder what their motivation is

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I added the !!! just for YOU umbra!

By the way, does the sarcasm come free with each post!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JakiusFogg
reply to post by UmbraSumus

I added the !!! just for YOU umbra!

By the way, does the sarcasm come free with each post!!

I was being a little , but i was also trying to make the point that some features of our art and culture get recycled . These are like `archetypes`- variations on a theme .
Aztec art is replete with examples of fierce face masks and glyphs , why does this piece stand out ? Do you think it is exceptional ?

----------------------------
Its a pity you didn`t get the chance to get so more info at the museum , the context of the collection is unknown . Do you recall why those pieces were assembled together ? Can you think of anything else about these pieces ?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Well for one thing there are like 7 faces there each one different.

Some realistic,. some stylized but the 6 on the right are most definitly modeled on human faces, some with hats, but human in appearance.

The one on the bottom left, at least to me, is exceptional in it's facial features.

1, the eyes are bulging a wide set with no apparent eyelids
2, the bridge of the nose is pronounced as is the brow
3, the Forehead has a wrinkled look to it, little Klingon style
3, the cheeks are sunken to non existent,
4, the nose is elongated and snout like, but not like a pig
5, The general arrangement of the facial features are humanoid, but it could not be said that this was just a carving / sculpture of a real lizard.
6, the mouth upper teeth set again is pronounced like that of a cat, which is not human like at all
7, The skin appearance is wrinkled and there seems to be a lack of hair appearance which is present on some of the others.

Honestly could you look at this facial depiction and tell me with a straight face that you find this to be a human face?? or that in comparison to the other six this, to you, does not seem to stand out?

if so, what kind of ugly freaks have you been hanging out with!!!!?

[edit on 13/6/2010 by JakiusFogg]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
What about the face just to the right. That one looks more like an ET or ?

BTW I saw alot of Nagas in India and the one you are talking about dose not look like a Naga.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by out west

Honestly I have no idea what a "naga" is

Guess I better look it up

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by JakiusFogg

OK looked it up. Couldn't really see anything there on wikipedia that look similar to this. except one photo. which had about 7 heads.

But this all the way over in Mexico.

Well I guess it up there with how the hell the people thousands of years ago could build great stone temple with rock from thousands of miles away on the top of mountains.

All interesting stuff

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:34 PM
link   

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ecb01c466d31.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed80b8a235dc.jpg[/atsimg]

Well, the clay face you are pointing out looks like a MONKEY.
Aren't there monkeys in the south American continent???

[edit on 13/6/10 by coredrill]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Also looks a bit like a puma that's about to snarl or roar. Wasn't the puma a sacred animal to the Aztecs?

ETA:Not puma but jaguar. Silly me.

[edit on 6/14/2010 by Mad Simian]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Are there any other ones with animal faces or are they all humanoid? This is a very good find.

Im thinking these aliens or what the ancients referred to as god have many names, a new name for every culture, but they are likely the same race.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
That face looks more dog-like than reptilian to me.

I can't help but wonder, when our civilization falls, and the next one is sifting through our ruins, what will they think when they find images of Batman?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

Coredrill, Since WHEN is Mexico in the South American Continent.

Last time I looked at at atlas, it was on the NORTH American Continent!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

These were the only ones that were on display there. no other animal faces around. just the people, and our man dog lizard wrinkly friend here.

Apart from the reptile part does any one else think it looks like a walnut!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

My Bad.

It is still in the North American Continent.

But that clay face STILL LOOKS like a MONKEY face to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   
reply to post by coredrill

I can understand that, However the thing that gets me is the way it seems to be depicting hairless skin texture.

you know like one of those hairless ugly cats!! plus lack of apparent ears!

Compared with the rest of the faces there, it just seems odd and out of place.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Interesting indeed....

I don't think they might of been the annunaki. They could of been the IGIGI.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Interesting indeed....

Never heard of them, please expand further.

To be honest the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the picture on the wall behind Credo Mutwa when he was being interviewed by David Icke.

Not that I support David Icke's ideas in any way.

I just though this was a nice physcal thing, that support the whole reptilian theory in Ancient cultures. and this is one example of such, to me anyway. hehe

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   

It is very interesting to spot that face amongst the others. It obviously doesn't look human.... however I'm not feeling the Anunnaki thing. I believe they are responsible for our origins without a doubt in my mind, but anyone can look in a book on the subject and view pictures from clay tablets, from ancient Sumer and clearly see that the Anunnaki are always depicted as what we identify ourselves as..... human or very human-like. five fingers and all =) Sometimes you have a little horned helmet thrown in there but.... hahaa. Cool pic, wonder what it is but I don't think it is the face of the Anunnaki. Some neat creature for sure. Their image can be clearly seen in the tablets and sculptures that have been excavated. Cool pic though!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
Interesting indeed....

Never heard of them, please expand further.

To be honest the first thing I thought of when I saw it was the picture on the wall behind Credo Mutwa when he was being interviewed by David Icke.

Not that I support David Icke's ideas in any way.

I just though this was a nice physcal thing, that support the whole reptilian theory in Ancient cultures. and this is one example of such, to me anyway. hehe

The Anunnaki called one group the IGIGI. They were to mine mars for any gold that it had.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join