It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey ya'll whats going on?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Hey there, I'm new here to ATS. I've been lurking here for a while. At one point, I started getting all my news and information from ATS, and at that point I decided to join the forum.

I am US Army reservist, currently I am going to Arizona State University for a history major trying to get my commission as an officer and go infantry in the active army or possibly some other type of combat arms. I am a libertarian and I despise big government for the most part. I am a big fan of the US Constitution and hope to use this site to monitor what's going on, the stuff that the MSM doesn't report or is biased about.

Alright, well, I'll see you all around.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
hi and welcome

why is it everybody uses "lurking" when introducing ?
every introduction post i read so far, every single one of them: "lurking"
please dont get me wrong, i am just kidding.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to the fun my friend, its a crazy place full of differing opinion. See ya around the boards.....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Yeah I done the 'lurking' for some time now but think I should start putting my thoughts into some good use, whatever that my be haha

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Hello.
Obviously you are already addicted, so enjoy the site!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Definitely need to put my thoughts to good use. I will be putting up a thread on the REAL right to bear arms soon, you guys should check it out.

new topics

top topics

join