It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Executive Order to Target Behavior Modification.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
nannystateliberationfront.net...

Most people will probably read the order and think, "Obama just wants us to be healthy". But if you read between the lines, it gets pretty scary. He wants to create boards to help modify every part of our lifestyle. Just as New York banned transfats, little by little, Obama will begin to ban things he thinks are unhealthy or dangerous.

The mental health thing in particular has me worried. Who's to say what kind of mental health warrants a certain kind of behavior. Seems to me this would be a good precursor to using those Fema concentration camps.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by rocketman70433]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
It will be like in the movie Demolition Man, everything that was unhealthy was made illegal.

Sounds like that's where we are heading.

Nice find

SM

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Problem is, the stuff the government tells us is healthy isn't healthy. We're putting way too much trust in them if we want them to pick and choose what is legal to feed ourselves with. Fast food is a prime example, but I'm sure those corporations are too big to bother with. Then I'll once again mention the flouride in the water by order of our caring and loving government.

How about we get this crap out of our water before we worry about whatever else he wants to go after.

All I gotta say is, people that thought Obama would give us change, I hope they're recognizing the scam of his campaign on the American people.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Americans and reducing the incidence of preventable illness and disability in the United States

YAY! That means by his own executive order he'll have to end the participation of all American citizens in any and all wars!

Right!

Right?

peace

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by SkyMarshall

Be well, John Spartan

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
I told my daughter an grandkids before he was elected that he would put a
end to fast food. They didn't believe me.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by MagicaRose]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rocketman70433

Why does Obama sign so many executive orders??

Can't he get his plans through the old fasshion way, ya know, a vote?

Then again, he campaigned on many things including "not using executive orders" so he has to keep up his record of breaking every election promise he made.

GOD SAVE AMERICA, because Obama wont...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by MagicaRose

Of course not. People called us crazy, those of us who knew Obama would turn this country into an uber-nanny state. These November elections are going to be the most important ones in the history of the country.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
reply to post by rocketman70433

Why does Obama sign so many executive orders??

Can't he get his plans through the old fasshion way, ya know, a vote?

BECAUSE, he is the CEO of the Corporation known as the UNITED STATES. And, corporate CEO's dictate by memorandum.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Gold_Bug

I sincerely hope thats sarcasm..

new topics

top topics

join