It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Solar Reboot can change Earth's rotation, Part III

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Regarding ancient prophesies, and the various “future maps” offered by Ascended Master's and psychics, we are supposed to get a little bit of everything bad around 2012, ranging from asteroids, to land risings, to war, to flooding, etc. The solar reboot theory, or rotation reversal theory, as presented here, certainly fulfils most of the ancient prophesies, but not all of them.

Conversely, a Nibiru encounter would not appear to fulfill all of the prophesies, either. To fulfill all of the terrible ancient prophesies you probably need a combination of Nibiru theory, solar reboot theory, rotation reversal theory, and an Illuminati type of theory to get WWIII going. That's a lot of theories!

There are hundreds of pages of ancient prophesy, from all over the world, written about the infamous 2012 time frame. 2012 theories need to work with the mystical prophesies and the practical sciences, to set people’s expectations realistically and safely. The only specific religions that promise a rotation reversal, that I know of, are Taoism, Islam, Hinduism and Mayan teachings. The Bible says a "third of the stars shall fall" and that " if these days had not been shortened, no flesh would survive" so the Bible cannot be discounted. The "Shortened days" may refer to the rotation slowly, slowing down and the longer days burning and the long nights freezing people, hence God shortens them by some mechanism. Stars seem to fall during a shift and then you get a " new heavens" and a "new Earth", relative to that.

The biggest unknown with this theory is whether or not the magnetic corkscrew effect is actually sustaining the Earth’s rotation. Cosmologists have long stated that the Earth’s rotation was created out of condensing gas and dust when our planet was formed about 4 billion years ago. The only reason it is still spinning --at nearly the same rate as 4 billion years ago-- is because the Earth has no friction to slow it down. This is about the stupidest theory I have ever heard as there are several, vast layers of friction, in and around the Earth, rendering this "perpetual motion" type of theory impossible. Claiming that core spin causes the rotation only begs the question. All frequencies of energies come from the many Suns, scattered across the sky, and from superwaves blasting out from the Galactic Center. The earth is bombarded with gazillions of particles and forces daily and every one of these entities has some mass and therefore produces some friction. You just can't see it.

Venus and Pluto have retrograde rotations right now, so what’s so different about their dust and gasses? Venus could have been blasted all alone, while Pluto is so far out it never gets blasted. Furthermore, planets without iron cores are also rotating. So we should dispense these old theories. Everything in Nature seems to be based upon energy, undiscovered particles, and the Fibonacci spiral. So, rotations of all sorts, seem to have a solid basis in just plain old natural energy flow, one way or another.

I would like to shoot this theory down, if possible, but I don’t know how to do it, so I bring it to you. Conclusion: If we cannot rule rotation reversal out, then we must be prepared for it. That would require many well stocked, underground shelters on higher ground. Unless the latest Hathors message is right and "a portal" will be opening soon, whatever that means...

The Mayans see a new "Sun" coming which they call the 5th sun. Because "the sun" has so much control over our planet, it is like the software or programming for our world is being reset, like a computer, hence I use the term solar reboot.

End

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Brilliant post sir.
Related reading material:

www.amazon.com...

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

a Nibiru encounter would not appear to fulfill all of the prophesies

A so-called rogue planet cannot exist in our solar system. That is a provable fact base on gravitational studies and whole sky surveys.

There are hundreds of pages of ancient prophesy, from all over the world, written about the infamous 2012 time frame.

Really? That doe snot appear to be true. What is true is that other tales of woe have been rewritten to match the 2012 time frame.

There are demonstrations of the slowing of the Earth's rotation based on studies of fossil evidence.

This is about the stupidest theory I have ever heard as there are several, vast layers of friction, in and around the Earth, rendering this "perpetual motion" type of theory impossible.

There is a known mechanism for the slow down of the Earth's rotation and it is not friction.

The earth is bombarded with gazillions of particles and forces daily and every one of these entities has some mass and therefore produces some friction. You just can't see it.

Sorry, this is nonsense except for the part where you say can't see it. Change that to can't measure it.

There is no possibility for a rotational reversal of the Earth. That's rather silly. Has not happened and it won't happen. The Earth's rotation has been determined to be slowing down. The "lost" energy is transferred to the moon causing the moon to orbit farther from the Earth.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

a Nibiru encounter would not appear to fulfill all of the prophesies

A so-called rogue planet cannot exist in our solar system. That is a provable fact base on gravitational studies and whole sky surveys.

E.A., my research indicates that all gravitational pulls are not understood at this time, sorry.

There are hundreds of pages of ancient prophesy, from all over the world, written about the infamous 2012 time frame.

Really? That does snot appear to be true. What is true is that other tales of woe have been rewritten to match the 2012 time frame.

E.A. What has been rewritten to fit the 2012 time frame? Example please

There are demonstrations of the slowing of the Earth's rotation based on studies of fossil evidence.

E.A. The Earth is gradually slowing over all as its magnetic field weakens, but more important, the Earth spins goes faster at times, too. Which tends to disprove the impossible perpetual momentum theory.

This is about the stupidest theory I have ever heard as there are several, vast layers of friction.

There is a known mechanism for the slow down of the Earth's rotation and it is not friction.

E. A. True, it is a weakening magnetic field, as stated.

The earth is bombarded with particles and every one of these entities has some mass and therefore produces some friction. You just can't see it.

Sorry, this is nonsense except for the part where you say can't see it. Change that to can't measure it.

E.A. Particles and energies do have mass whether you see it or not. And all mass has friction whether you see it or not.

There is no possibility for a rotational reversal of the Earth. That's rather silly. The "lost" energy is transferred to the moon causing the moon to orbit farther from the Earth.

E.A. There is every possibility that the earth can change rotational direction. There is nothing silly about an electric motor changing direction in an instant.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Good article on Earth rotation and magnetism:

www.scientificamerican.com...

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethericplane

my research indicates that all gravitational pulls are not understood at this time, sorry.

Sorry. You offer no evidence. You have stated your opinion which is wrong. Please see the following.
PROJECT PAN-STARRS AND THE OUTER SOLAR

SYSTEM

E.A. What has been rewritten to fit the 2012 time frame? Example please

The Hopi prophecy.

The Earth is gradually slowing over all as its magnetic field weakens, but more important, the Earth spins goes faster at times, too. Which tends to disprove the impossible perpetual momentum theory.

The slow down is not due to the magnetic field. It is due to tidal influences. Sorry, you are wrong - again. The Earth does not ever spin faster. Sorry. Wong - yet again.

Please provide evidence for your claims, which so far far are completely wrong.

There is every possibility that the earth can change rotational direction. There is nothing silly about an electric motor changing direction in an instant.

Again, your claims are completely wrong. The magnetic field of the Earth has nothing to do with its rotation.

posted on Jun, 21 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Ethericplane

Did you understand in the article that the magnetic field of the Earth is not due to the rotation, but to the convection cells of the molten core? The only thing that rotation does is to cause the convection cells to have an axis of symmetry. Rotation does not cause the magnetic field, but shapes the field.

The Earth's magnetic field is thought to be generated by fluid motions in the liquid, outer part of the Earth's core

For reasons not clearly understood, the balance between the effect of the earth's rotation and the effect of temperature on the core dynamo becomes upset from time to time, causing the pattern of the core current to be disrupted. Following such a disturbance, it is theoretically possible for the dynamo to reconstitute itself with an opposite direction of current flow. The associated magnetic field, then, will have an opposite polarization.

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
I'm confused, Stereologist and Ethericplane use the same sentences.

Why would you create 2 accounts and post 2 time the same thing in a row ?

Anyway I agree with "them".

[edit on 22-6-2010 by ickylevel]

posted on Jun, 22 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by ickylevel

You appear to be confused. I am stating the opposite of Ethericplane in almost all cases.

Ethericplane claims without evidence that we don't understand gravity.
Ethericplane claims that the Earth's magnetic field affects its rotation and vice versa - the literature states otherwise.
Ethericplane claims that the Earth can change its rotation direction. He offers no evidence for that case, which is wrong.

Not sure why you think someone providing no evidence and is demonstrably wrong can be the same as me.

new topics

top topics

join