It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Cameron 9/11 ''Twin Towers blown up"

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Danbones
I'm saying David Cameron told the truth
for a change...
you are saying he didn't
I'm saying prove your point
which could only be that he didn't tell the truth

...and im saying prove yours. You are the one who started this thread, and have yet to give even a signle proof besides your Youtube video.

You have succesfully compiled information on why 9/11 could be a fraud. Wowwie, havent seen that stuff already! Now how about proving that david cameron saying "blew up" supports this?

...it only supports it in your mind because your so confident that "blew up" absolutely means that there was a controlled demolition. This is all YOUR perspective, and you have no proof of any of it.

Im telling you, right now, just because people believe and have some kind of evidence against the official story, does not mean that david cameron is bound to describing the origional story exactly as stated in FEMA's report.

Hes a politicaian, speaking to the people. The way the people understand the events of that day is that al-quada hijacked 2 jets and rammed them into the tower, ultimately blowing up (collapsing, demolishing, destroying... so many ways to say it!) the twin towers.

He was not speaking officially on behalf of the 9/11 commission. and he was not speaking to you. You can draw huge, definite conclusions from your distortion of the word "blew up" all day. Everyone else will take the information as intended, a quick synopsis of the situation on 9/11 to play on peoples emotions.

Or he could just read straight from the 9/11 FEMA script and completely lose his audience so that your paranoid delusions are put to rest. Something tells me he doesnt give two little hits about what you think, though.

Why dont you activate your brain, instead of relying on youtube and 9/11 reports to do all the thinking for you. Because, it has become abundantly clear, none of those things are in the least bit credible. Yet, they constitute what you consider "proof".

I dont need proof to tell you that what your positing is retarded. I have nothing to prove, YOU are the one who has lots of work to do.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

It has nothing to do with the truth. It has everything to do with your interpretation of "blew up". Weather or not there were explosives, the building collapsed. So, Cameron saying the building "blew up" must apply to some completely different situation on a different day.

I didnt see blowing up, i saw collapsing. of course, that was after the blowing up of 2 jets. which then collapsed the building.

Mabey he actually meant that the buildings "blew up". like, they got caught in a draft and the wind blew them in an upwards direction. Ill take that interpretation, in which case he was certainly lying. I smell a conspiracy!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
TRY LOOK AT THE FACTS AND PUT YOUR PREJUDICES ASIDE

It's all very well to suggest "Freudian slips", but just stand back and look at the facts"=

- NWO means ID Cards ...................Cameron is scrapping them
- NWO means surveillan cameras.....Cameron is legislating new tough laws against them
- NWO means all powers to the EU... Cameron has said no more powers to Europe
- NWP wants the Euro and Amero......Cameron has said no to both
- NWO means stimulus packages......Cameron is to slash the stimulus packages
- NWO means bailouts for bankers....Cameron is introducing tough new laws on bankers

Even the unelected officials who will be running the future NWO are having their pay slashed when they haven't been outrightly sacked.

....And so on...

It is hard to see how Cameron's Government could be doing more damage to the NWO. In a world where the term "Truther" makes you a powerless outcast, Cameron is doing a pretty good job at following an anti-NWO agenda.

>>>>IN FACT, THEY'VE ALREADY TRIED ONE ASSASSINATION ATTEMPT ON HIM

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
yes
I did start with "Freudian slip"
but through the thread I found my self arguing for the point
you so elegantly just made

which is the point of starting a thread

thanks though
I didn't know the points you made till you made them.

funny on a parallel note bilderberger Harper just sqewered the nwo bank tax...
and Brezynski was saying lately that the world now knows of the nwo plot which has never happened before...
ASM
what do make of that?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Danbones]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

9/11 truthers think that the events of 9/11 are pro NWO.

Previous poster said Cameron is anti-NWO.

So, wouldnt that make David out of the loop? and, wouldnt that make a "Freudian slip" on the subject impossible? because he would be out of the NWO loop?

This thread is good for hours upon hours of entertainment. You da man, OP!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
hey spacey
as long as you had fun man

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

lol indeed. no hard feelings! im gonna back of now. ciao

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Hey thank you for replying with an updated link. Good story, I though this would come. Today even they are under attack and the war over there isn't looking good.

Now back to your OP, I agree that he slipped bad and we both know that Collapse and Blown uo are not the same thing no matter what way you look at it.

Great thread.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by SPACEYstranger

My View of Events in The UK

IN the ENgland, there is a concept of New Money and Old Money.

"Old Money" are people who have extensive lands and titles which are from hundreds of years ago, often originally won at the end of a sword. They go out hunting and shooting, marry, produce and heir and pat their servants on the head. They are happy with the way things are and are keen to maintani liberty as it leaves them to enjoy their wealthy lifestyle and it keeps all the ordinary people hppy by supporting liberty.

"New Money" are people who made their dough by commerce, banking, railroads, industry. and the self-made. These people are fundamentlly insecure as they have known, often, live with very little money. As a result of insecurity, they tend to join the masons and other societies. These people are the backbone of the NWO.

It has now reached the point that the New Money is seriously threatening the Old Money who keen to defend themselves against all this mason claptrap. Many of the people like David Cameron have had enough and are gunning for the NWO, dominated by self-made millionaire friends of Gordon Brown. Is it then surprising that the landed gentry are really putting the boot into the NWO?

Remember, my enemy's enemy is my friend.

posted on Jul, 14 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Great find. Of course they were blown up otherwise they would not have "pancaked" as planned demolitions always do.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join