It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i dont see waht the big deal is

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Seas Chut...
Thats what I was able to find by taking the 1st letter of each misspelled word in your post.
I thought you were just being fecious, but then I scrolled down and read the rest of your posts. No, no, you really do type like that. No, no, you really do think like that.
Just because you wish to ignore a oil well that is devastating our waters and marine life doesn't mean we all have to.
IMO ATS should switch out the "Omit Swine Flu" feature to a "Omit Peak Oil" feature because its obvious that there are people who don't really care what so ever. And it is a waste of energy trying to explain to them why it is a "vry bad ting".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
i cannot believe that any person in this beautiful world of ours can think that this tragedy is not a big deal,i mean come on hello, have you been asleep for the past 2 or more months.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Ong Bak

If you are not concerned about this disaster - why are you here? This is a very serious issue and people are concered for the environment and the welfare of others. So it doesn't affect your little corner of the world "yet" - go back to doing whatever it was you were doing before you came here - it certainly wasn't learning to spell or compose a post that others could read.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
The OP probably works for BP. His complete disregard and lack of care for the environment and his fellow humans speaks for itself.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I'm sure the OP is really just looking for a bit of a flamewar....but to answer honestly...

EVEN if you push away all of the environmental concerns, don't give a damn about oiled up birds, etc., the major impact is financial.

Already, gulf coast hotels (which depend on summer tourism) have seen nearly 80% cancellations and reductions in bookings. Fishermen are returning with less sellable merchandise, and at lower prices. What do you think this is doing to an already depressed economy? This is the impact felt be everyone...regardless of their environmental views...

Doesn't matter how big the ocean is, when it happens off the coast, because it's the coast that suffers also....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join