It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn't God intervene? A question to the religious among you..

page: 14
<< 11  12  13   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostsoldier
God Is Love

Scroll to the song called: "CUSTOM RELIGION"

can you explain to me what love is and maybe I understand then what God is.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaskade
I think the simplest thing to say is....why look towards god, when MAN can easily make these changes. Those who seek god, to make all the changes THEY can in this world, is a weak man. If i was god i would ignore you too.

you are god, just like anyone of us is. The Man who can make this changes is you, me, him, all of us. So, why do you seek God elsewhere then in yourself since the bible told you on many places where to find him

You are a weak man since you seek god somewhere else to make this changes. You don't need to ignore others since you already ignore yourself.

Watch your thoughts: They become your words.
Watch your words: They become your actions.
Watch your actions: They become your habits.
Watch your habits: They become your character.
Watch your character: It becomes your destiny.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by ptmckiou
What is the entire universe made of? Matter. What is matter made of? Energy. Energy cannot be created or destroyed, but only change molecular structure...Physics 101. Energy is everywhere, in all things, has always been, will always be. Energy= God. To get closer to the point...intelligent energy=God.

So, if everything in the universe is made of "God" ...aka energy. We collectively are God. We are all One. Thereby, God doesn't interfere because "he" would be only interfering with himself.

You can also look at this way. There is nothing in this life here on Earth that can happen to you that is "bad". Why? Because nothing that happens can harm you..the true you... the SELF made of energy. Energy can't be created or destroyed. When you "die" your energy (soul) is still there, not harmed...everything happening in your life while you incarnated is but to experience that which you already know. Those "children" are small new bodies, but the energy inside (soul) is as ancient as the cosmos and has lived many lives and experienced many "bad" things. When go back home (die) its really birth back into your real world. Here on earth...incarnating is the illusion. So there nothing for God to intervene with...when nothing truly hurts you.

[edit on 17-6-2010 by ptmckiou]

wise words my friend, wise words except for reincarnation, this is the state of matter and matter comes and emanates fro the same source all time and in same state of consciousness.

You will not see photoshop popping up on your Pc as Word tomorrow and as such you will not see the basic information that creates a human in the state of awareness the way we see it come back as a dog.

Incarnating is not illusion, it is part of the cycle, part of how matter emanates and takes place and we will not change this. The program is evoluting and learns out of it's faults and these faults are not what we see as bad and cruel. Evolution on the base of the program is a state of adaptation to the environment in which matter shows up. Matter cares a f.ck what you do with the body in which you live and in what you believe or not. All it wants from you is transformation of energy, no more. It is that transformation of energy that makes it evolute and keeps it alive.

Consider our states of mind, faith, view of god and the way we react in relation to it as a state of natural selection where the weak die and the strong survive. That is the law of creation where there is no place for losers. This is cruel way of thinking but truth is always hard to "eat" and many fight, kill an murder for not wanting to hear the truth. And this too belongs to the program ...

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus
Only God knows the answer to the OP's question. Personally, I don't think that mankind can understand God's plan completely. I have faith that God does have a plan though. Faith is that which people have, when there is a lack of scientific or other "PROOF". It can't be debated, proven or dis-proven.

what you say is false since faith is what makes people live in a limited view of things and faith has never accepted any prove of evidence. faith is a dogma and you can not fight against a dogma.

This dogma of the true god being your's and all others are fake is what makes our world impossible to live and harmonize.

The human brain is like an empty space and what comes out of it is what
you put i it. All is a game of causality. We wash the brain of our children with bullsh.t at there first thought, we baptize them even without knowing they want it and we install in there head dogmatic ways of seeing life and their surroundings.

There is no plan of God. God's plan is done once you get born, that is his accomplishment. What comes after is what you do out of it and how far you make up you mind with false ways of seeing things and thinking about them.

You need to study the states of mind of the human first to understand his way of thinking. Once you know the game, you become the master of all miracles and there are some in this world who know how to do that. Look around you and you understand quiet fast what I talk about.

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Why doesn't God intervene? Well,...... why don't you? Could it be that your so enamered with the GAME that you want to keep playing until you get to the next level? AND!! Once upon that level, you become intrigued and yearn for the next? Well? I know that it's just a game and I want to be the one with the toggle switch, don't you?

posted on Jun, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
You're right, the real true about them was kept secret from Mankind because God feared betrayal and rebellion against him if the truth about him were known. Did you ever wonder why someone all-powerful and all-knowing was so mistrustful of people in the past? Worse, he feared Europeans, then mostly Romans, would side with Satan if the truth were known.

Not an all-powerful God outside ourselves, but a hidden composite mind of all the left brains in Mankind, joined into one mind. Favoring language because that is what the left brain does best. Therefore favoring a people best with language, Jews. Trusting them to write the Bible.

But his rival, a composite mind of right brains, more the builder than reader, sent a failed artist after his chosen people. Thus the second anti-Christ was Hitler, a failed right brained artist. Out to kill all the Jews. Why? That was God's core mind. His chosen ones.

God not being all powerful, kept the truth from us. And how did he try to combat Satan in designing Mankind's future? He used law, media, and money to control labor, more the right brained people. Sometimes losing control of the people he used, so some became corrupt, lovers of money and petty.
Some minds even became insane. Knowing American died to save them from the Holocaust, but still shipping out their jobs to enrich themselves. Others? Madoff.

So Jews flooded into media, banking, and law without no one noticing the why. Pouring into politics. Some Jews, just a select few, still agreed this knowledge was too dangerous for the public, so they used misinformation, and started an atheist movement to disguise the truth. Even most Jews were not to be trusted with this information.

Little truths were considered to not be acceptable for the public. For instance, many blacks are generally more right brained than left brained. Generally more artistic than able readers. So the crime rates, the social chaos, was predictable for urban cities. Even the anti-Semitic feelings in the black community , which is contrary to what would be expected from a people sharing the civil rights movement together. This too was considered unacceptable public information.

But this secret information came out from someone outside their tight inner circle. Becoming targeted for what he knew. Always from a distance, because they discovered a reference in the Bible to his coming someday, and his book revealing all God's secrets. And it was demanded by God, that whatever was done to him, should be done to those that attack him. Even killing his enemies was approved by God. Because the message was that important to the world in a critical time, just before a possible nuclear war.

So his attackers kept their distance. When he was attacked, it was mostly blacks who were set up to take the blame, because they knew the truth and used it to their advantage.

But Wall Street has bleed industry from the USA. Thrown millions out of work to enrich those who never work with their hands in building anything, ignoring the warnings against such behavior. The Devil being a right brained entity, needs to use his hands in us, or he becomes insane. Idle hands are of the Devil. Thus America is becoming insane as Germany once was driven insane during the depression. Paving the road for the third anti-Christ.

There is a mind above both of them, It is called the Holy Ghost. Where is it?
All around you. The relationships in Space itself weave its mind, as movements in Space in your brain weave your mind.

Jesus is the one core human mind with God's mind with equal power to the whole mind of God.

Now you have the biggest secret in Mankind. But to really know it,

God vs. Satan :Untold Story

www.godmystery.com...

Now you know why God hid for so many years. Why some hid the truth.

posted on Aug, 26 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I realize this thread is a bit old but I found it during a google search so I figured I'd respond to this post:

Originally posted by Wang Tang
Because God doesn't see it as necessary to deal with the issues of 8 billion humans.

But we are supposedly his children, are you saying that "God" does not love all of his children? If he indeed does exist and is indeed an omniscient (all-knowing), omnipotent (all-powerful), omnipresent (everywhere at all times) AND omni-benevolent (all-loving and perfect) entity as he is said to be in the bible then he would be a hypocrite for not putting the needs of his 8 billion or so children as his first priority. Furthermore, being an omnimax entity he should be able to tend to all of our needs while tending to all else that he needs done all at once.

Not only is it unnecessary, I don't think God is able to deal with everyone.

But as I just said, is "God" not an omnimax entity? If he is then he is quite able to deal with everyone. If he isn't able to deal with everyone then he is not an omnimax entity and therefore the bible has lied (that being only one of many occasions where the bible has blatantly lied and/or contradicted itself).

If a farmer owns a plantation and plants a lot of crops, he hopes most of the crops reap their fruits, but some of them are bound to fail, and the farmer can't spend too much time worrying about each individual crop. I think God is the same way.

You seem to once again forget that "God" is supposed to be an omnimax entity whereas a farmer is just a simple human being. A farmer may not be able to tend to an entire field of crops without failing to maintain a few of them but surely an omnimax god could do so without any trouble whatsoever.

[edit on 26-8-2010 by iAtheist]

top topics

<< 11  12  13   >>

join