It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wikispooks, the better alternative?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Wikispooks, the better alternative?

cryptome.org

WikiSpooks is a collaborative project aimed at building a comprehensive reference source of deep political structures and events, together with the people and organisations connected to them. Constructive involvement with the project by anyone comfortable with the the site 'Registered User Undertakings' is invited

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
New initiative announced on cryptome. Sort of a blend between Wikipedia and Wikileaks. A fresh attempt in my opinion.
Lets all support this site, and contribute with content if you are able to do so.
From the article
"Site model
The site runs on the 'MediaWiki' software platform which is basically the same as is used by Wikipedia and many other major 'Wiki'-type projects. It adopts a model which combines elements of the editorial and content policies of:

Wikipedia
Wikileaks
Cryptome and
The Deep Politics Forum
a debt to all four for inspiration, education and much initial content is duly acknowledged

Site owner
The owner of WikiSpooks is Peter Presland and the site is hosted in the Irish Republic "

cryptome.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Well we know Assange has the world's interest in his heart.

This is set up by a CIA front for all we know.

Wikileaks is genuine, and proven to release the damning material you send them.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by At0mZer0

Wikileaks is god-send, no doubt about it. Most important website in this day and age.

However I dont see this(Wikispooks) as a competitive site to Wikileaks, but rather an alternative to Wikipedia, which tends to be "to mainstream".

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Vildbasse

And to add to that, the more, the merrier. I am sure even Assange would agree that there is safety in numbers.

This site doesnt look intended to be the "publisher of last resort" as Wikileaks is. It looks intended to be a place to go and learn ALL the basics of how deep politics looks. Kind of a college course on how intrigue and all of that actually shapes politics, as opposed to our naive belief that elections are what shapes it.

I for one am glad to have yet another information source.

top topics

join