It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Can Stop The Leak

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Freedom or Death

How big are the bores (to send nukes down) 6.5" is it?

Plus reduce a it for heavy heat/cold/vibration shielding for electronics, yes mighty narrow bombs, and they'd need to be pretty powerful too I'd guess, because they won't get them that close to the first well I'd guess....?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Myendica

It doesnt work the same way, and EXACTLY its drilled in, which is WORSE than a chisel

And the pipes arent there to hold the hole OPEN , they are there to pump the stuff OUT.......i dont know where you are getting your information or if you are just assuming as much but you are wrong.....

You cant just pull the stuff out , it wont "close on its own" and even if it WAS to, it would take a long, long, long time for that to happen.......

I wouldnt be betting anything too soon........youd have some really pissed off family members.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
there so much oppisition to the idea that foam wont work , my question now is why wont it work ?????

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
It is odd that we have the intelligence to journey to the moon and send crafts throughout our universe, we can create military craft for land, sea, and air having unbelievable science fiction-like capabilities with incredibly advanced weaponry and electronics, but YET we are unable to plug a HOLE that is causing CATASTROPHIC DEVASTATION to the planet which exists RIGHT UNDER OUR FEET!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

AHHH, THEY DID THAT ALREADY. There are leaks elswhere. OK, take a straw and bite 5 holes in it, now close one end of the straw, now blow at the other end. HEY, where does the air go?
oh by the way, some of the other holes are in the rock beneath the ocean, not only in the well.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by nite owl]

[edit on 13-6-2010 by nite owl]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i dont beleive for 1 minute they dont know how bad it is, or how many holes or cracks there are, my idea to use foam would expand into these cracks and plug it long enough to fill with concrete

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i dont beleive for 1 minute they dont know how bad it is, or how many holes or cracks there are, my idea to use foam would expand into these cracks and plug it long enough to fill with concrete

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

i have to laff what theye done, for god sake they tried pumping golf balls and shredded tyres down there ,wtf , as if we all dont know what pressure will do to that idea

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by KDM_Souljah

What magical foam is this, that can withstand 6800 psi or more? Are you going to fill the whole basin down there?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
yes, thats the plan, get a tanker full of the stuff and pump it a good kilometer under the surface then in a few days hole plugged

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join