It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sea Battle Fear as Iran Sends Flotilla To Gaza

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by dbates
The U.S. now has 11 warships in the game. Doesn't look like it will be just Iran vs. Israel. Iran or any other blockade runners could have to deal with U.S. warships as well.

www.israelnationalnews.com...

And what makes you think it will just be Iran? Unlike Israel Iran has allies in the middle east And what's worse if SHTF iraq is going to make vietnam look like a stroll in the park.

Don't get me wrong i don't want to see the Israeli people suffer they have done nothing wrong infact i'm sure some of them have looked in disgust at their government and what it has done. But Israel (the government) has a habit of bringing things on it's-self and playing the victim card, bringing condemnation from the wider international community upon it's-self or just failing and claiming a victory.

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
And once again for the slow group..
The Red Crescent is the islamic version of the Red Cross. As such they are accorded the same protections under international laws / treaties. An attack on the Red Crescent would be the same as an attack on the Red Cross.
Though with the levels of madness and bloodlust that seems to be an overlooked matter. If you think the world is outraged due to the flotilla that will pale in comparison to an attack upon a world recognised humanitarian group whether it were Red Crescent or Red Cross. Or have you guys branded both as "Terrorists" now so that you can continue butchering people ?

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
One Israeli and 11 American warships?

Little bully Israel and her big brother are at it again.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 20 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by rationaluser
And what makes you think it will just be Iran? Unlike Israel Iran has allies in the middle east

I don't know if you noticed but that was an entire aircraft carrier battle group that just went through the Suez Canal. Iran would have to be willing to risk full out war with the U.S. to challenge that force. A single carrier group on your side is better than having half the rest of the middle east on your side. That's not the only U.S. carrier group in the region either.

Originally posted by lee anoma
Little bully Israel and her big brother are at it again.

Fighting between Israel and Syria/Lebanon are just proxy wars between Iran and the U.S. so nothing new here.

[edit on 20-6-2010 by dbates]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join