It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Some of us get it. So basically they've breached the Earths Core...

This has been out of control since the well exploded and toppled the Rig in April.

All of these measures BP has been trying are all just futile attempts, that's why every thing failed. They can't control this, just like they can't move an island.

This is probably just beyond our scope of technology...

It's happened before in other parts of the Universe on other planets...

The funny thing is that I really thought we'd cause all sorts of trouble for ourselves with the Supercollider...

[edit on 6/13/2010 by Brainiac]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

poppycock, blather, ignorance , stupidity, wild speculation. fabrication, I could go and on this is just plain fiction. There is nothing in this post that is factual or verifiable. Write a comic book it would be more entertaining

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
I apologize if someone already mentioned this. I did not get a chance to read the whole thread. Look at the map of the current oil spill and the suggested location of the underwater volcano, then check out information on the New Madrid Fault en.wikipedia.org... This does not look good, folks.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
What concerns me the most is the media blackout by BP goons and all the secrecy.

I've had it up to here with government secrecy and corporate secrecy.

As I said on another thread, the president should require BP to go public with all their data and if they refuse, take over their operations with military force.

The only thing wrong with that scenario is that our government loves to keep secrets and lie about everything just as badly as the corporate elite.

We may never get the truth about what's going on, but I have a gut feeling this disaster is way worse than we now know.

The toxicity in all of this is killing sea life by the millions per day. Toxic fumes are in the air.

The dominoes could fall in a very bad way and real soon.

My anger is that BP is hiding something terrible and so is the US gov.

Spill cleanup workers have been intimidated not to speak to the press. The press have been banned from a wide area. Photographers not allowed.

What's really going on???

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I will nwver subscribe for the idea of nukes. No one can possibly agree on such a thing ? Brigning radiation in the equation ? see what it does as effect ?I,m not even an expert and that's NOT and option. Period !

Its more like:NOBODY TOUCHES NOTHING !

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Maybe the aliens are beginning 2012 doomsday a little early? That would really suck.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by bladerunner44
reply to post by paxnatus

poppycock, blather, ignorance , stupidity, wild speculation. fabrication, I could go and on this is just plain fiction. There is nothing in this post that is factual or verifiable. Write a comic book it would be more entertaining

Some of it is personal ideas, but a good majority of it is real...
Watch the news, "what litttle gets out".

The real points are factual, they are...

-The Oil and toxic pollution emitting from the "Super Well" IS killing sea life in the Gulf, as well as poisoning the Ocean.

-The size of this "leak" is enormous! Do you know how big the Gulf is? This Oil has almost covered it!

-Oil is washing up on Beaches a 1000 miles away from the leak.

-BP has yet to stop or even slow down the "leak"

-Hurricane Season is approaching, how about some 20 ft. Waves of Oil...

So this is no mere comic book material, actually it is... This is exactly on par with some of the best Comic Book disasters out there...

9-11 was also, who would have ever IMAGINED watching the World Trade Centers Collapse on Live T.V. !

I saw it real-time as the whole thing unfolded, and i would not have been more surprised if i had been watching Godzilla stomping through New York...

So how's that?

[edit on 6/13/2010 by Brainiac]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Nukes are a complete pathetic idea! Some times i think if all that people in charge, so many "genius" in so diferent areas, are all totaly brainwashed or plain retarded!!

Dr. Kaku, who i am a huge fan, explains to you why the nuke idea is not a option... ...a must to watch...and in fact a great help in denying ignorance!!

Dr. Kaku in TV news.

[edit on 13/6/10 by Umbra Sideralis]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

When exactly is hurricane season. I know it officially started June but has a hurricane or storm been predicted yet? Are we looking at the first hurricane in June or July.

Also I personally think a nuke is not a gud idea as I feel it is something which we have created but can not fully control once unleashed. It could make it worse or solve the problem and i for one do not like to gamble on making the situation worse then it already is.

This disaster could end up being a simple slap in the face for humanity."We as humans caused it, so we have to deal with it."
And what makes it more Annoying is that it just take a corrupt and greedy few to ruin it for the rest of us.

Not cool.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by StealthKix]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Brainiac

Yeah except this guy is saying we've breached the earths core and the earth will go off its axis and we will all die. I mean there is little proof (well none that I saw) that that would happen, no proof given even if we somehow even got one of these underwater volcanos to erupt it would do that, no proof one will erupt, just speculation since its all secret. I don't think anybody can deny its bad, but i'm not sure if its, Earth spinning off its axis bad...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Greetings from the great Underworld of the Abyss,(7th)

OMG!... I don't know how to look at this now('
') Do i take this scientifical or Biblical... so what do we do? to the BATMAN-UfO or to the pew in church and Pray?

Still looks like the photo of the Underworld By C Larken more now('
')

But hey... Nuke it by all means let the cave in begin and Godzilla Awake angry and Hungry... Very well than lets Panic the people(Human Capital) of the world too so that he has more bread of fear to fattening you up with so you become like Human Foie Gras at a 5 star restaurant called A la bistro Earth... the first thing a Warrior must do is prepare the Mind before he learns how to move his body... God has to Humble you some how or maybe Satan will take you to your knees first and then say Here I am just take my hand('
')... may be Richard Dreyfussy can explain what the Hell is going on('
')

Top Secret Jesus quote;

1:Jesus said, "Adam came from great power and great wealth, but he was not worthy of you. For had he been worthy, [he would] not [have tasted] death."

2:Jesus said, "How miserable is the body that depends on a body, and how miserable is the soul that depends on these two.

May Peace be with us all on this great ride into the Abyss... the greatest treasure on both sides.

Mr X('
')

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
PHOTO OF OIL SLICK BIRD

Can someone pls embed this photo so everyone can see it wihtout clicking on the link.

this photo really shows to me how horrible the oil spill is for animals; and how cruel and disgusting these events are for animals everywhere. there should be a HUGE outcry about this crap; especially when we could have had clean green energy DECADES ago if not for these a***holes wanting to make money and trash this beautiful planet.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by James Battleworthy
reply to post by carewemust

or he could be announcing marshall law and telling us the true extent of the disaster

Or he could be announcing that YOU are a three-eared homosexual alien with wild speculations backed with zero evidence.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Are you saying that there's a #ing volcano underneath the sea floor on the spot of the disaster?

/facepalm

No wonder Obama is addressing the nation on tuesday about this..wow. I have no words to describe the enormity of this..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
[edit on 13-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You know, if you look at the spot where they drilled on google earth, it does appear to be on top of some dome formation.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I hate to say it but all the doom and gloom is pointless. This was set into motion long ago, and we will not be able to stop the progression at this point. If we are doomed, then so be it. If not, then hooray for us!

What Im saying is worrying about this isnt going to change or help anything. Find a plan of action and move forward with it. If you are spiritual, maybe make some extra time to be spiritual. If not, then have an extra beer at lunch and kiss your butt goodbye.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Megiddodiddo
kinda curious...

how hard would it to convert spent uranium fuel rods (AKA Nuclear Waste) into inert Lead?

Obviously it would mean an accelerated half life proceedural process, but can it be done?

If so, why then don't we convert ALL of the world's spent reactor fuel rods into lead and basically coat the entire regional leakage area in an encasing of lead? heavier than water, impervious, and most likely an agent to defeat the supernatural pressures this oil is spewing at, it would suffice to say - it would kill two birds with one stone!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Megiddodiddo]

It would take thousands of years to turn them to less than 5% active. They only call it depleted uranium because there is not enough radiation left to sustain nuke reactor use. They're still about 50% radioactive at their 'depleted' level when they are either buried or sent off to be made into DU ammunition..

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Well if what is being reported in those two videos is factual then we are in big trouble. Somehow we need to get that info out to the public. Contacting that guy from the interview would be the first step, to let him know we are using his statement as proof, next step would be to distribute fliers in those affected states. If someone is lieing then so be it at least people would be warned if it holds any truth. Because you know you can't depend on media to spread that news. Anybody that wants to help in this effort if anyone thinks it would be worthwhile u2u me and we will get the ideas flowing. My guess would be after a few distrubutions people might start to ask questions.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Sorry I'm new to this and don't know how to post things or embed them or whatever it's called. Found recent pictures here though.
www.nasa.gov...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join