It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AmethystSD
Sorry, I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet. But FYI:

Rayelan Allen is on Microeffect radio right now. Her guest asked her what her gov sources are saying about the gulf. She says they expect the floor of the gulf to collapse. When that happens, they expect the land to follow. Meaning, Mexico, California, etc on those earthquake plates to fall as well.

I take that to mean mega earthquakes. in those areas.

Is this woman at all reliable as many search results don't speak too highly of her and she runs a website that deals with rumours....

[edit on 15/6/10 by cosmicpixie]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
reply to post by cosmicpixie

Yes, her website reports rumors. That's why it's called Rumormill News. She reports what she hears from sources she trusts, and her agents can report any speculation/rumor they might have. This particular rumor came from her government sources. Take that as you may. One thing that makes RMN different from other places, is that readers are encouraged to make up their own minds about the information.

Is she for real? I have reason to believe that she is, although my reasons are complicated and not something I feel comfortable discussing. If you have your doubts, you can look into her background and make your own decision. But as for me, I have been reading her stuff for years now and trust her more than I trust most. I take everything with salt, everything.

EDIT: What "search results" do you mean specifically, and I can be specific in explanation about them.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by AmethystSD]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:58 PM
link   
What I don't understand is the stupidity of it all. Being an engineer myself, I would think that the BP engineers would have simply used a "pressurized bladder" to seal the pipe. You insert a balloon type heavy rubber bladder and fill it with water or other heavy liquid till it expands the 21 inches to seal the pipe. You could put 2 or 3 in there. And then drill the relief wells. Problem solved. If the issue was keeping the bladder in place, you just shove it deep, then back it up. Not that hard to figure out. This should have been thought of before ANY offshore well was ever drilled, anywhere. You think of the possible disaster scenerios FIRST so that you are prepared when and if it ever does happen.

What in the hell are they thinking, top Kill? Please BP dumbarses, what school did you attend or NOT attend? The solution is so simple. WHY have they been so stupid as to not do this? They can get all kinds of other equipment down there and they tried stuffing mud into the pipe, like that was going to work.

These people are idiots, greedy, stupid, moronic idiots!!!!

WTF?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Thank you for all the replies and the discussion. Please a few times in this thread I have been accused of this Ending The World. I never said that. In fact, the rest of my post was left off the title. It was to read "Earth is about to change as we know it"

I am not convinced that this is not the case. I still believe that the leak is very deep beneath the sea floor and that an active volcano could be involved. The reports of the sea floor being cracked, damaged seem to me, to be valid.

I know they will not be able to stop this leak. Instead of a nuclear device, in one of my threads here, a marine shows the idea he came up with.

www.abovetopsecret.com... "The Mother of All Bombs":

Use a 21,000-pound megamunition to generate a king-sized shock wave that would force those leaking pipes on the seabed shut. Deploying the GBU-43 MOAB — known as the “Massive Ordnance Air Burst” or “Mother of All Bombs” — would be “proven, safe and ‘green,’” Gayl tells our pal David Axe, of War Is Boring. The bomb consumes all its own fuel, after all. And it’s not a nuclear weapon, like the one the Russians allegedly used to shut down out-of-control wells.

But how smart would it be to set off a bomb at that depth and create a "King
sized shock wave?

If this leak is around the Madrid fault plates, couldn't a shock wave induce a huge quake, resulting in the gulf basin collapsing, and monstrous size tsunamis?

That just seems insane to me. So if we tune into Obama's speech this evening, and he says we are going to nuke it, what then? Game Over!

Pax

[edit on 15-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What is wrong with you people?.

Until when are you going to think that USA is the only country in the world?

This is not about USA coast or mexico golf or USA continental... this is worldwide death... extintion... anhinilation...
DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND ? ..

Stop thinking in your little piece of land.. think about the whole world and the neighboring planets.

Your government will end life on this planet and you only think about the price of your gasoline. Shame of you.

Wake up people. We must work together. Forget countries, religion, etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   
This could be a bigger problem than anyone realizes. Anyone hear of the Gates of Hell? That hole over in Turkey that has been burning natural gas for 30 years since it was ignited? What would happen if the oil keeps coming out for that same amount of time or longer?
Regardless, something very odd is going on with this whole situation.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Oil spill estimate raised to 35,000-60,000 barrels a day!

CNN Link

Total daily production of all 3,858 rigs is 1.73 million barrels per day. (The average well does 445 barrels per day, says the math.)

SO, this one wellhead is more than 3% of the entire Gulf region. And this one well is 135-times as big as the average one.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   

RICHARD C. HOAGLAND, CITING INSIDER SOURCES IN BP AND IN U.S. GOVERNMENT, SAID THAT A GAS BUBBLE APPROXIMATELY 15-20 MILES ACROSS 10+ FEET HIGH NEAR THE WELL HEAD OF THE BP GULF WELL , HAD FORMED AND THAT IT MAY CAUSE A MASSIVE EXPLOSION WITHIN WEEKS OR MONTHS.

HE SAID THAT THE PRESSURE AT THE WELL WAS 100,000 PSI AND THAT WHEN THE GAS EXPLODES , IT WOULD BE LIKE A MT. ST. HELEN'S GOING OFF UNDERWATER THAT WOULD CREATE A HUGE TSUNAMI THAT WOULD TRAVEL AT 400-600 MPH , SINK ALL VESSELS WITHIN MILES, DRIVE THE OIL , HAZARDOUS DISPERSANT 'S, AND GASSES INLAND WITHIN MINUTES.

HE DESCRIBED FLORIDA MAY IN FACT GET THE BRUNT OF IT WHEN IT BLOWS THOUGH OTHER STATES WOULD BE AFFECTED AS WELL AND THAT THE PEOPLE ALONG THE GULF HAD BETTER BE TOLD BY THE U.S. GOVERNMENT SOON AS IT IS LIKELY THAT THE GOVERNMENT WILL NEED TO EVACUATE THEM TO PROTECT THEM FROM THE MASSIVE EXPLOSION AND TSUNAMI AS WELL AS THE HEALTH HAZARDS OF THE OIL, DISPERSANT 'S, AND GASSES.

HE WAS HIGHLY CRITICAL OF OBAMA DOWN THERE EATING SEAFOOD AND PROMISING A CLEAN-UP , WHILE IT SHOULD BE TREATED AS A WAR SITUATION. HE CONCURS THAT WITH THE ABIOTIC POSSIBILITIES THAT IF THIS BLOWS THAT OIL COULD FLOW FOREVER.

THIS IS ANOTHER SLANT ON WHY AN EVACUATION OF 40 MILLION PEOPLE ALONG THE GULF IS PROBABLY GOING TO HAPPEN SOON. AS I TOLD YOU YESTERDAY THE GULF MILITARY COMMAND IS GIVING MULTIPLE MESSAGES OF EXTREMELY LONG LENGTH ON THE INTEROPERABILITY TRUNKING COMM SYSTEM.....PERHAPS SELECTIVELY TO CONTAIN THE WHOLE TRUTH WITHIN COMPARTMENTS.

I ALSO GOT FROM A SOURCE THAT THE COAST GUARD IS NOW IN THE PROCESS OF CALLING UP ANY FORMER COAST GUARD OFFICERS, AND SEAMEN ...OFFERING ENTICEMENTS TO COME BACK INTO SERVICE QUICKLY. ALSO ACTUAL MEASUREMENTS AT VENICE , LA. AND AT NEW IBERIA, LA. ARE SHOWING HEALTH ENDANGERING LEVELS OF TOXIC HYDROGEN SULFIDES AND BENZENE GASSES.

I find this extremely alarming, in light of everything.

www.stevequayle.com...

[edit on 16-6-2010 by paxnatus]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Wow, you're just going to ride out this awful thread with the Hoagland thing, now?
Because, he's such a reputable, trustworthy source. I hope you don't jump to the "aliens blew up the Deepwater Horizon" bandwagon next.

Honestly, I'd like to see you provide some kind of proof to your claim that there's any kind of active volcano involved. First, you say the coast guard isn't doing anything... and with a total misunderstanding of what a batholith actually is you go off on volcanoes... now the Richard C. "look what nonsense I just pulled out of my arse" Hoagland HURR DURR there's a 15 mile gas bubble (under 3000 feet of water, no less, did he have someone "remote view" this? lol) that's going to blow it all sky high.

I know trolling is fun on the internet, but how long do you plan to beat this horse? And again, I'd like to say it's threads like this that people point at when they consider ATS a joke site full of crackpot hicks. Eesh.

[edit on 16-6-2010 by EnkiCarbone]

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

Ah...., Well we meet again, and yet you don't seem to know the difference between allowing someone to have an opinion and claiming something as absolute fact.

Name calling, personal attacks, yeah that is what we want on ATS.

I did not say I believed Hoagland, nor did I say I believed the report from Quayle.

The whole point in my theory was the "Horizon" had dug a well so deep, they may have been sitting on top a volcano. The danger with that, is all the gasses leaking and the pressure building. If it were to blow,
It would create a huge tsunami!! The tsunami is the catastrophic event I was referring to, along with the toxic gasses, that will cause a mass evacuation of the area.

But go ahead, keep your head in the sand. Pretend like nothing is up! That is your choice. And when the unimaginable happens you will find yourself SOL!!

Don't post here anymore go find a thread you enjoy. One that allows you to share your wisdom, and show your true colors like you have done here.
Too bad we don't have one called "How To Be An ASSimous Maximous"
You could enlightened many there as you have proven to be the MASTER!

Grow up! Stop tucking your tail between your legs! All your denial and fear is not going to change the facts of the Oil spill.

As for trolling, you are proving yourself very competent. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. If you have evidence that everything is fine in the Gulf, bring it!

Until the Government Steps up and shares with the public what is going on with the condition of the Seabed floor, then we are left to figure this out our selves.

Smart people already realize the magnitude of this Disaster. Since you don't
I guess that means you fall into the category with Obama who is King of the "Village Idiots"

Have a NIce Day!
Pax

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I found this on disclosetv.
video

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

The whole point in my theory was the "Horizon" had dug a well so deep, they may have been sitting on top a volcano. The danger with that, is all the gasses leaking and the pressure building. If it were to blow,
It would create a huge tsunami!! The tsunami is the catastrophic event I was referring to, along with the toxic gasses, that will cause a mass evacuation of the area.

But go ahead, keep your head in the sand. Pretend like nothing is up! That is your choice. And when the unimaginable happens you will find yourself SOL!!

Don't post here anymore go find a thread you enjoy. One that allows you to share your wisdom, and show your true colors like you have done here.
Too bad we don't have one called "How To Be An ASSimous Maximous"
You could enlightened many there as you have proven to be the MASTER!

Grow up! Stop tucking your tail between your legs! All your denial and fear is not going to change the facts of the Oil spill.

As for trolling, you are proving yourself very competent. I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else. If you have evidence that everything is fine in the Gulf, bring it!

Until the Government Steps up and shares with the public what is going on with the condition of the Seabed floor, then we are left to figure this out our selves.

Smart people already realize the magnitude of this Disaster. Since you don't
I guess that means you fall into the category with Obama who is King of the "Village Idiots"

Well since you won't reply to my posts after I totally refuted your so called evidence, I'll try again.

You have not stated any facts. All you have stated is assumptions.

You ASSUME that just because someone says they drilled so far down they are going to hit an underwater volcano, they will.

You ASSUME that even if the volcano did exist, hitting it would created a massive disaster/tsunami.

But I have to ask AGAIN.. where is the hard evidence?

You are getting all high and mighty on your conspiracy theories without even backing up your ideas. This is exactly what destroys the credibility of REAL people who are trying to uncover truths.

All you are doing here is taking a few shots in the dark in hopes of getting a rise out of everyone.

Our heads are not in the sand.. yours is. It's so far in the sand that your insanity cannot see through it.

Let me guess.. you believe the world is going to end on 2012 also? And I'm sure you have some 'hard evidence' for that one too right?

I think this thread should be locked and put to an end.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

^^ This is by far the best thread I've seen on ATS about the oil spill.

posted on Jun, 16 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Sorry, paxnatus, BUT:

Q: What do you think the hawaiian islands are made of?
A: Volcanos that "blew" from the ocean floor, thousands of years ago.

I don't get the alarm at a volcano letting go. I just don't get it.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by daddio

Do you really think a rubber bladder is going to hold back pressures in the 50,000psi range?? Where did you get your engineering degree? Sears & Roebuck?

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Sorry, paxnatus, BUT:

Q: What do you think the hawaiian islands are made of?
A: Volcanos that "blew" from the ocean floor, thousands of years ago.

I don't get the alarm at a volcano letting go. I just don't get it.

You are kidding right? You don't get death?

www.sott.net...

Check out this article from 2005-very informative on the dangers of deep drilling in areas of methane hydrates under the GoM and in the North Sea. By the way there is a new thread about leaking rigs in the North Sea near Norway.

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Well this is my first post so sorry beforehand... I found this info and the first thing i thought was this oil spill was just the accident they needed to get this congressional measure passed .... By 2015, the use of engineered nanomaterials (ENMs) and nano-enabled devices is expected to exceed $3 trillion, resulting in exposures with possible unknown consequences to health and the environment. A key first step in understanding risk is to develop ways to measure exposures. NIEHS is supporting studies with funding from the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 (ARRA) to conduct real-time, on-site measurement of exposures with a suite of instruments to characterize ENMs during different phases of the production process. The next step is to understand their interactions with biological systems and the resulting health risks. Again using ARRA funding, NIEHS is supporting studies on ENM-induced inflammatory and oxidative stress responses in multiple cell culture systems with the goal of finding biomarkers of response. This information will provide cell-specific and ENM-specific toxicity profiles. Other studies are looking at the fundamental interactions of ENMs at the cellular and molecular levels. ARRA funding is also supporting studies using animals to determine organ specific health effects and to evaluate human health risks of ENMs. Studies planned include research on the following:The effect of inhaled ENMs on the respiratory tract, brain, liver, and other organs;Whether inhaled cadmium nanoparticles can cross the placenta and influence fetal stability and development; and Pulmonary effects of ENMs to understand whether they modify the effects of other agents (e.g., drugs, vaccines) while having minimal effects on their own, enhance allergen sensitization, or alter innate immunity.NIEHS is also supporting research on nanotechnologies to improve environmental monitoring. Detection devices under development include:a microsensor for detecting formaldehyde in airnanobiosensors for probing chemical exposures and their effects on individual cells

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
hey look at the Skandi ROV 1 from there :

www.nytimes.com...

Is it methane bubbles ? It could be very dangerous soon...

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Thank you Sunny!! Finally, someone with some common sense. If a volcano erupts undersea, there is always a chance for a tsunami, or an earthquake.

The sea floor in the Gulf Basin is so fragile. Scientist have concluded and we have seen with the ROV, oil is seeping up through cracks in the sea floor.
IF IF IF (that is for everyone attacking an OPINION) A volcano, earthquake, or an explosion takes place, the sea floor could even though others have said would, collapse, creating a huge tsunami!

We will have to wait and see. The truth is we are not being told everything!
Hardly anything, and we must consider why. This thread is a Worst case scenario.

Please have a look at the Best case scenario!!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks again Sunny!

Pax

posted on Jun, 17 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Terviseks
hey look at the Skandi ROV 1 from there :

www.nytimes.com...

Is it methane bubbles ? It could be very dangerous soon...

Exactly, which when it depressurizes a process called cavitation will occur:

Cavitation is the formation of vapour bubbles of a flowing liquid in a region where the pressure of the liquid falls below its vapor pressure. Cavitation is usually divided into two classes of behavior: inertial (or transient) cavitation, and noninertial cavitation.

Inertial cavitation is the process where a void or bubble in a liquid rapidly collapses, producing a shock wave. Such cavitation often occurs in control valves, pumps, propellers, impellers, and in the vascular tissues of plants. Noninertial cavitation is the process in which a bubble in a fluid is forced to oscillate in size or shape due to some form of energy input, such as an acoustic field. Such cavitation is often employed in ultrasonic cleaning baths and can also be observed in pumps, propellers, etc.

Since the shock waves formed by cavitation are strong enough to significantly damage moving parts, cavitation is usually an undesirable phenomenon.

It is specifically avoided in the design of machines such as turbines or propellers, and eliminating cavitation is a major field in the study of fluid dynamics.

en.wikipedia.org...

This very well COULD cause the sea floor to collapse creating a huge tsunami.

Thank you for your info.

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join