It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
reply to post by EnkiCarbone

The only logical assumption I can make from this statement is that you are on crack.

I see you are new to ATS, so let me make a suggestion to you. Why don't you get off the threads and review the T&C.

It's no point pax! Guys from this tribe live, smoke and eat in places such as GLP where there's no such thing as decorum and intelligent posting. They use their heads only to keep their ears apart!!

Ignore and let's move on!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by SassyCat

Wrong...the consequences of using even ONE nuke far outweight the consequences of not using one...

Why is it that some people want to believe the Russians, when first of all this is NOT on land, the Gulf of Mexico is criss-crossed with fault lines, and it is very seismically unstable, and just one nuke will probably collapse some of those faults and cause worse disasters. Not to mention the New Orleans, and part of Lousiana have been slowly pushed into the sea by a couple of faults, but one in particular worries me, the Michoud fault.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/df64dc400758.jpg[/atsimg]

I think this will turn out to be what i was warned about some years back. I was living in Hialeah Florida, and lived around Florida most of the time since my family and I moved to the states, and even when I was in the Navy i was stationed mainly in Florida, from NAS Pensacola, to NAS Jax/Jacksonville and Hialeah/Florida.

The warning I had did not specify oil, or anything to do with it, but I was warned many times to leave Florida, and to move north, and not just leave Florida but to avoid the south.

I have tried many times to change the minds of my family, and tried to make them move up north with me. I am still trying to change their minds.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus

Why? Because humanity deserve extinction! I've been praying to GAIA and cursing humanity ever since this well blew that it will explode and wipe out as many humans as the humans have killed birds, and fishies, and dolphins, and cows, and pigs, and chickens, and rabbits and whatever else they have been victimizing for their party down good time here on Earth. I pray that mother nature goes on the defensive and smacks humanity in the ass hard for their horrible crimes against nature. Also, these dead animals washing up in the gulf is nothing compared to the atrocities being committed by the murderous meat eater heathens on Earth.

I pity you for being so naive, and so angry... First of all, you do know that there are "meat eaters" among animals as well don't you?... ooh, but of course...you only hate humans...

You have no compassion for human life, and all you have is contempt...

BTW, is that computer you are using really necessary?... You are preaching for people to "live modest lives and have a little log house in the praire" yet here you are posting in a website using your computer...which I am SURE was not provided to you by mother nature...

People like you are nothing more than hypocrites...

You are praying for people to die...including children, and you have no remorse whatsoever, and neither do those people who voted for your hateful post...

If mother nature will get rid of anyone, the first people that will go are those like YOU...

[edit on 15-6-2010 by ElectricUniverse]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Going back to the OP, check out my thread here which contains info which might support Pax's assertions. We need to find out a bit more about exact locations and so forth but meanwhile....

scientific proof of active volcanoes in the gulf

Mud volcanoes, asphalt (tar) volcanoes, the New Madrid Fault line plus something called a volcanic rifted margin

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus

I can confirm that there is very little activity there and there is a media blackout! Ask yourselves WHY??

Maybe because it's no big deal at all?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Dude. You are sick in the head and your sample translations are NSFW. I'm not joking. There is no way the same word translates through ET language into what you published on your sites.

WARNING: Do not visit this guys sites at work.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cloudsinthesky
reply to post by Blaine91555

As far as informing everyone here just how the ocean breaks up the oil........Just take a look at this video that has not made the MSM in the US.

video.au.msn.com...

Thanks for your info though and we all hope your right on that front.....

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Cloudsinthesky]

[edit on 15-6-2010 by tenhearttkc]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   
reply to post by tenhearttkc

I watched this video last night. I couldn't believe it! Today I went to show a friend and the video is gone. I actually wanted to send it out to as many people as possible! Does anyone know where I can find it? It appears that msn took the video down!

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
video.au.msn.com...

This one works. This is another clip, from the original site.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I've seen crazy claims about the oil spill but this is by far the most ridiculous.

First of all let me just shoot down the notion that there is a 'media blackout'. You have to be living under a rock to believe that there is a media blackout. Turn on the news every second of the day and there is new footage of the well and all the damage it has done to the environment.

Where do you get off on saying that they've 'hardly shown any footage of the actual water'. There's hundreds upon hundreds of hours of footage taken of the water and everything that has been damaged.

And now you believe they've tapped into an underground volcano? Where do you get your information? Until you back any of these claims up with some hard FACTS, it is not believable in the least.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
An interesting extensive comment on what's happening. This guy seems to think that there is a possibility of the entire reserve blowing out into the gulf.

www.theoildrum.com...

All of these things lead to only one place, a fully wide open well bore directly to the oil deposit...after that, it goes into the realm of "the worst things you can think of" The well may come completely apart as the inner liners fail. There is still a very long drill string in the well, that could literally come flying out...as I said...all the worst things you can think of are a possibility, but the very least damaging outcome as bad as it is, is that we are stuck with a wide open gusher blowing out 150,000 barrels a day of raw oil or more.

Visit link for full commentary.

[edit on 15-6-2010 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntelRetard

Originally posted by sjag9
Hey, all...just wanted to throw my 10 cents in here. Just for the record, I AM a geologist. That being said, I'm very, very certain that drilling into a batholith or pluton would almost certainly result in...nothing! The reason why nothing would happen is that all a batholith/pluton really is is a really big rock. At one time it was magma, but it cooled and turned into an igneous rock. If it was still molten it wouldn't be called a batholith or pluton, it would be called magma. So, I'm not quite sure what all the fuss over drilling into one is about other than a misunderstanding.

great reply,

ATSers never let the facts get in the way of a great fantasy pseudo science story.

Everyone will ignore YOUR REPLY as it kills the excitement of the thread based on speculation and fear mongering!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by IntelRetard]

Facts? Anyone can state facts. Facts are overrated.

Geologist, you go now. We want our pseudo science experts and fear mongers to post so take your silly facts elsewhere.

Now , back to whats REALLY happening...my sources tell me BP actually drilled 2,000 miles into the core of the earth and we're all doomed. Yeah, thats the real scoop, take it to the bank.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dbates

You'd also maybe want to consider that the area they are drilling in, the LOWER TERTIARY TREND is a massive area with multiple reservoirs estimated to contain 15 billion gallons of oil in total. If the sea bed sustained the damage the post you quoted from speculates on then wouldn't this surely start off some chain reaction that saw other areas of the sea bed across wider expanses start to fracture and spill forth their oil ? The lower Tertiary is an area about 300 x 60 miles I read somewhere plus there are 4 active mud volcanoes in the gulf area as well as asphalt volcanoes and a major fault line.

A disturbance such as the poster talked about might set something else off as well....?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by _WC2_
I've seen crazy claims about the oil spill but this is by far the most ridiculous.

First of all let me just shoot down the notion that there is a 'media blackout'. You have to be living under a rock to believe that there is a media blackout. Turn on the news every second of the day and there is new footage of the well and all the damage it has done to the environment.

Where do you get off on saying that they've 'hardly shown any footage of the actual water'. There's hundreds upon hundreds of hours of footage taken of the water and everything that has been damaged.

And now you believe they've tapped into an underground volcano? Where do you get your information? Until you back any of these claims up with some hard FACTS, it is not believable in the least.

I disagree...I keep seeing the same news reports played over and over again.... I there is a new news report.....its at a far away location...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by _WC2_

I posted this on another thread, read your reply and figured I'd repost some of the relevant information. Skepticism is a healthy and wonderful thing, but if you're not careful, it can lead to outright dismissal, which is a symptom of willfull ignorance. Yes it's speculation at this point, we have little else to go on because yes, hell yes, there's a media black out, but the possibility of them having drilled into a volcano is very real and it's something that needs to be looked into.

Originally posted by twitchy

www.marum.de...
Underwater volcanoes that spew asphalt instead of lava: they were discovered in the Gulf of Mexico during an expedition of the research vessel SONNE, led by Prof. Gerhard Bohrmann of the DFG Research Center Ocean Margins.

en.wikipedia.org...

adsabs.harvard.edu...
Expulsion of Barium and Methane at Mud Volcanoes in the Gulf of Mexico

www.springerlink.com...
Fossil Foraminifera from four active mud volcanoes in the Gulf of Mexico

www.timesonline.co.uk...
Eruptions from Caribbean abyss throw up secrets of ocean life
British scientists hope that the discovery of the world’s deepest undersea volcanos is about to unlock the secrets of life at the bottom of the ocean.
More than three miles beneath the surface of the Caribbean, in a chasm cut off from the rest of the ocean for millions of years, are a cluster of ethereal spires teeming with life.
Formed by volcanically charged jets of superheated water shooting from the spires, hydrothermal vents rewrote the rules of biology when they were first seen three decades ago.
Now scientists aboard the Royal Research Ship James Cook have located the deepest volcanos yet found, 3 miles (5km) down.

What exactly is it that you find to be "not believable in the least" about the possibility of them having hit a volcano here?

[edit on 15-6-2010 by twitchy]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

Maybe Medias are exaggerating the disaster, The Lakeview Gusher Number One was an immense out-of-control pressurized oil well resulting in what is regarded as the largest oil spill in history(1910), lasting 18 months and releasing 9,000,000 barrels, i am not saying it's not a disaster but i can say for sure that it's not the end of the world.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Sorry,to throw a wet blanket on all the doom and gloom, and I do agree, this situation is intolerable. Yet Please listen to a lone voice in the wilderness.

Before we hook the American Taxpayers once more, by bringing in our over armed forces, only to have them flounder in more governmental finger pointing. Lets take a page out of my parents handbook, "Who so ever makes the mess, must be the one who's duty is to clean up the mess".

How about we get those fat British oil barons out from behind their polished Mahogany desks, make them don a rubber suit, and pick up a shovel. Forcing them at gun point if need be, to work side by side with the desperate unemployed american workers, who they put in daily danger, and pay far to little.

Only allowing them to return to their well padded lives, after they themselves have cleaned, all our American white sand beaches, as well as restored the pristine wild life preserves, their arrogance and uncontrolled greed have destroyed.

As for all the speculation as to this, and that scenario, I have looked and it is not an unknown phenomenon, when it comes to oil and gas's flowing up out of small fissures in the earths crust.

I am not saying all that oil and gas is not dangerous. as well as nasty to the max, but before we set off a nuke, that just may well finish the job and really fracture the earths crust deep enough to really cause the predicted volcano. Please, lets all just step back from all the dooms day predictions, and foreboding planetary alinements, some folks seem to, for whatever reason, be trying to will into our reality. Letting the men and women who have drilled our oil wells, and created the gasoline, do what they do best.

We humans are so dangerously addicted to petroleum, we give carte-blanche to Companies like BP, to Rape, and Plunder our children's children's heritage.
Maybe it takes something this disastrous to force us to rethink what is really in our own best interest.

Do we keep allowing the repression of clean nonpolluting technology by the Powers that Be, or do We the People, fight our addiction to oil, which will be very painful as any addict will attest. Taking upon ourselves the task to: first search out, and once found, use those technologies. Using our consumer's might, to force destructive companies like BP to change their policies, so as to follow the source of wealth we provide them.

I have no faith in British Petroleum, other then it is a given they will cover their own ass's at the expense of US citizens. However, I do have faith in the men and women Ruff-Necks working the rigs, for they and only they, will solve this horrific situation, but only if we stop freaking and afford them enough time, space, and funds to do their job.

i wish you well

R.R.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
What is so unbelievable? The question is what is so believable?

Let me phrase this question to you.

What sounds more believable?

That the government is covering up an upcoming disaster caused by drilling into underwater volcanoes.. and of course being one of the biggest oil companies who drills for oil all the time, BP has NO IDEA what is beneath the sea floor. I'm sure they don't hire scientists or anything for that.. Moreover, it's believable that there are no laws and regulations that prevent oil companies from drilling too deep/in dangerous places.

OR

That BP simply f'ed up and created the worst oil spill ever and since it's the worst, its REALLY HARD to contain it.

It baffles me that people believe the first thing they hear without any evidence or facts.

And same news reports? Are you watching the same news I am? Not only is there a 24/7 camera on the area of impact itself, but there is new footage of the waters everyday. Do I really have to post 100+ different videos on here covering the spill to prove to you that there is no media blackout?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lynzer

I disagree...I keep seeing the same news reports played over and over again.... I there is a new news report.....its at a far away location...

Here's some real news for you!!

Lighting has struck BP's oil containment ship and set it on fire!!!!!!

http://(nolink)/2010/06/15/murphys-law-lightning-sets-bp-gulf-oil-spill-containment-ship-fire/

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Sorry, I haven't had time to read this whole thread yet. But FYI:

Rayelan Allen is on Microeffect radio right now. Her guest asked her what her gov sources are saying about the gulf. She says they expect the floor of the gulf to collapse. When that happens, they expect the land to follow. Meaning, Mexico, California, etc on those earthquake plates to fall as well.

I take that to mean mega earthquakes. in those areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join