It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oil Leak + Evidence = Unfathomable Disaster ! Government Not Talking to Avoid MASS PANIC! The Earth

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by blujay
This whole scenario is unfolding like a bad tasting, end-of-the-world blockbuster.

I pray the doom and gloom calling is dead wrong. I pray the misinfo posters are right.

We are walking on egg shells right now. And if and when some future civilization studies us, can you imagine what they will write about our actions?

Using the ET language conversion rules that I was taught by Aliens, the translation of the English words "Dooms Day" is:

"Crude BP Leaks AD 2010 April 20".

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
From everything I've read.....this is really really bad...I have been suspicious all along because of the lack of information coming from BP or our govenment. I read on CNN somewhere last night where it was reported that the sea floor is fractured...that was first time Id seen that written on a MSM website.....also, check out the storm brewing in the Atlantic Ocean on the NWS website.....ed in a northwesterly direction...right towards the GOM. Even if it doesnt turn into a Hurricane, just think of how a major storm could push oil further inland. I would guess evacuations at that point.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Divinorumus
I've been watching those ROV cams every once in a while since they came online. When they placed that cap thang over the BOP to collect all that oil it's always looked like this:

Then this morning I've been watching and suddenly it looks like something else is going on and coming out of that cap:

What is all that? I've not seen any big change in the output flow of that thang until this morning. Sometimes it gets pretty heavy:

Sometimes it gets to heavy you can't see anything:

So what has changed? Watching that video it looks like chunks of rocks are blowing out of it from time to time too. And then it all settles down for a while before it kicks up again.

The above images were captures just a short while ago and this is still going on (although you may have to watch for a while to catch it). While these images were captured, the ROV wasn't moving at all.

???

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Divinorumus]

Look at those images again. The ROV ran out of dispersant, This is when you will notice the flow seeming like it's a heavy flow at times. Notice in those ROV images the ROV displays in digital numbers "Dispersant - 0". That is all that has changed.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

Wow. Uh. Can you teach us all how to do that kind of translation? Too bad you didn't translate that before. Can you work your magic on other terms?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
O I III Rov 2 just showed a rover straighten out the BOP. It looke dlike they had to move it about 15 degrees at a minimum. Only a matter of time until that thing blows as well.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
For you guys that are thinking on the "The oceans will turn black" from the Hopy Prophecies...

This one came from Mitar Tarabich, the serbian prophet:

"People will drill wells deep in the ground and dig out gold which will give them light, speed and power, and the earth will shed tears of sorrow, because there will be much more gold and light on its surface than in its interior. The earth will suffer because of these open wounds."

It looks like the earth is bleeding and this well is an open wound.

Hope they can find a bandaid pretty soon.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I believe you have a good right to have everything packed. I dont think the oil is the ultimate danger here, im afraid it may be a whole lot worse.
I believe the area could possibly collapse into the ground.
Now please, im no scientist etc, it dawned on me out of the blue.
The oil escaping will be getting replaced by sea water due to the vacume created etc
The sea water has a different density to oil?
The rate the oil is escaping will be the same rate at what the sea water will be replacing? Could this literally be washing the earth away beneath our feet? Could the weight of the area overall hold its own weight?
Could Solar flares effect this area in particular by increasing the risk? These are all questions that i would like answered by someone in the right field? Please.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie
reply to post by OrionHunterX

The article you linked to has that bit where the aithor writes the rig is ON the well crossed out, so maybe that bit is wrong...Or am I missing something ?

I don't think it's crossed out. It seems to be underscored instead! The formatting may have gone wrong. But I do hope you're right!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
There has been a media blackout. Very little footage has been released of the actual water, the beaches and any cleanup effort. Camera's have been confiscated, people threatened with arrest for taking pictures and some even jailed.
[edit on 13-6-2010 by paxnatus]

Yes and everything else you wrote. This is congresses way of backing up Obama's freddom of information pledge when he was only a presidential candidate. Now the dumb puppet has to follow the rules and those rules are: leaks to the public are criminal offenses; however, leaks to terrorist groups can be forgiven.

who does the powerful feel is more dangerous? US citizens or terrorists?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by WickettheRabbit
reply to post by etcorngods

Wow. Uh. Can you teach us all how to do that kind of translation? Too bad you didn't translate that before. Can you work your magic on other terms?

Yes, just go to my websites -- but you sound like you can't be taught anything.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   
I saw this questioned asked in the forum "Boycott BP" from the OP I got two excellent response, both indicating that yes, we are drilling at crazy depths, the wells are in the way of storms/hurricanes, but there isn't any worry of the ocean floor collapsing. Here is what a geologist posted:

"Ladies and gentlemen, I am a professional geologist of 30 years. Here are some more facts: The presence of methane does not equate to seismic activity. It is a light alkane that is ALWAYS associated with petroleum. The frequency of severe storms was not ignored by BP. They planned for the rig to leave that location the very next day (April 21). They also planned a sub-sea completion, i.e. when the well(s) goes into the production phase, all the manifolds and pipelines will be on the sea floor, many thousands of feet below the influence of any hurricane. The depth of the well is irrelevant to your arguments. It is the depth of the sea water and the necessity for cement and seal integrity that are critical. The drilling did not hit a methane hydrate formation in this well, it hit an oil reservoir. There is not such thing as a methane hydrate formation. The oil reservoir is pressured by hydrocarbon gas to a presssure of 12,000 psi, NOT 20,000 psi, which is well within the rated capacity of the BOP. The number of holes drilled into the Gulf Coast gumbo has no bearing whatsoever on your analogy of a human body being injected 3700 times. What nonsense. There might be a case for criminal negligence, but not on the grounds you cite above.

Also: this was posted from the source Source

The BP well now out of control, is located in a lease in the Mississippi Canyon about 41 miles south of Louisiana. The well was put down through 5,000 feet of water, and then down 13,000 feet into the bedrock. There are deeper wells in the Gulf, but Deepwater Horizon, under BP's criminally negligent control, was deep enough for catastrophe. Knowledgeable sources think that it's very possible there are cracks and fractures in the seabed of the Deepwater Horizon well explosion. In this immediate region, there is a layer of about 1,200 feet of compressed mud from a million years of outflow of the Mississippi River, lying on the bottom. The drilling may have hit a methane hydrate formation in this well, which caused an overpressure of 20,000 psi or so. The Blowout Protector (BOP) is built to handle 15,000. So it just blew everything. It could easily have fractured casing on the well, and worked through fractures in the rocks. This must be evaluated. Also, there is more confirmation of undersea plumes, and it is possible that they are coming from more than one location.

Also: "Involved in its history, are river and delta deposits from the Mississippi River, far back in time. But also, massive slumping off the edge of the continental shelf, that formed the trough. Relatively large deposits of oil are found trapped between a salt canopy on top and sandstone or Miocene rock formations."

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Echo groups have remained totally silent. isn't this against their nature?

Also why the prohibition of flying over the gulf below or over (I'm not sure which 30oo ft

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by iamric

the reason for the no flying below that would probably have something to do with the fumes? or the risk of them igniting?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I'm starting to hate most of what I see on ATS. Major headlines often with caps on. Either a really long ass post or a one sentenced over the top statement and a video/link copied with it. At first it makes me feel kind of hyped like looking at a action movie reading trough the first pages.

It's ok now tough I taught myself to just look up a post by someone with lots of stars.

Thank you sjag9 for clearing things up. Threads should just end right after a nice simple post like yours.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Dotted]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Ok i may only have grade 12 geology under my belt....but as far as i've been taught, massive earthquakes and tsunami's are created when the tectonic plates that make up the crust of our earth collide with eachother.
And a tidel wave can happen thousands of miles from the original point of contact. Tectonic plates move a couple centimeters per year at best so a high speed collision it is not.....Now my government is telling me that detonating a massive nuclear bomb deep in the crust of the earth, reasonably close to the St.Andrea's fault line....will not cause a massive earthquake, or tsunami?
LOL right it'll all go off without a hitch

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
reply to post by jazz10

I buy the venomous danger reason for no flights.Seems logical

But what about the silence of the echo groups. It seems to me that they rant about many minor things but seem to be oblivious to this potentially mega catastrophic event. Does anyone agree>

Iamric

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jazz10

I believe you have a good right to have everything packed. I dont think the oil is the ultimate danger here, im afraid it may be a whole lot worse.
I believe the area could possibly collapse into the ground.
Now please, im no scientist etc, it dawned on me out of the blue.
The oil escaping will be getting replaced by sea water due to the vacume created etc
The sea water has a different density to oil?
The rate the oil is escaping will be the same rate at what the sea water will be replacing? Could this literally be washing the earth away beneath our feet? Could the weight of the area overall hold its own weight?
Could Solar flares effect this area in particular by increasing the risk? These are all questions that i would like answered by someone in the right field? Please.

The "I'm no scientist' is clear in your questions. You've mixed the sea floor collapsing, solar flairs, etc. Let me ask you this, this was an oil producing well. The plan was to remove all the oil (albeit in a controlled fashion). Do you really think pumping out oil was going to cause the gulf to collapse?

In some forums there needs to be a basic set of tests to complete before posting. Perhaps geology for this one.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Zaphod]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod

The "I'm no scientist' is clear in your questions. You've mixed the sea floor collapsing, solar flairs, etc. Let me ask you this, this was an oil producing well. The plan was to remove all the oil (albeit in a controlled fashion). Do you really think pumping out oil was going to cause the gulf to collapse?

In some forums there needs to be a basic set of tests to complete before posting. Perhaps geology for this one.

Not a good idea, I'd hate to see you barred from ATS.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod

I don't know much oil does a rig like Horizon sucks up everyday but I am sure that its a lot less than what is spilling out.

I have heard that many formally closed oil fields have replenished enough oil to make them viable again. So the danger of collapse is not really a real factor.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by iamric]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by paxnatus
Can you imagine if they blow a volcano 30,000 feet below the ocean floor? No I can't either. Forget the danger of radiation, that will not be our biggest concern. The event will be monumental enough to throw the earth off it's axis.

Please dive into this and see if you can find more. We need everybody pulling together. If this is true, we have a responsibility to warn as many people as we know.

Thanks,

Pax

[edit on 13-6-2010 by paxnatus]

So how do we know this will blow the earth off its axis? Is this speculation or have you detonated some snukes underwater before? Youtube link possibly?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join