It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pan Am 103: The Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Pan Am 103: The Truth

kevinunknown.blogspot.com

Based on what I have read I believe that Iran through the PLFP-GC, IRG, Hezbollah or perhaps some other terrorist group swapped a bag of drugs for a bag with of explosives at Heathrow airport. They then tricked the CIA into carrying it on for them telling them it was all part of Operation Cora. After the plane came down the British and American governments shifted the blame away from Iran and Syria on to Libya in order to prevent Operation Corea being exposed and dew to international politics at the time. Now that Al-Megrahi has dropped his appeal and been sent home we will never know the trut
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Ok I am new here, I was using another site but I have decided to start using ATS. I write most of my own theories. This first one is on what I think really happened to flight Pan Am 103 it’s very amateurish so go easy one guys. Now i would post the article in its entirety however its really rather long so I have set up my own blog site and i’l link you’s to ma stuff, let me what you think or any additional info.

kevinunknown.blogspot.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
The submission form you used is only for breaking alternative news, from bonafide media sources. You just need to select which forum you want to post in, then click the 'new post' button. Good luck.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Ah thanks for letin me know

new topics

top topics

join