It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planet-shaped Object Near Sun (pics inside)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks mate, I'd rather cop a good answer than a flaming

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by virgom129

It has been explained....it's a CME, coronal mass ejection. Circles are common in nature. They can last for hours, and SOHO has one even bigger on their page:
sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...
And it's not just NASA, it's pretty much every space agency in the world. Why a circle? Here's the physics:
hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu...
Knock yourself out.
NASA uses physics, but they do not and cannot control the rules described in physics, so it's not anything to do with trust.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

I still say it has not been explained, and are still looking at the wrong picture

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Thanks for the schoolin`.

Case solved.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

It's called sarcasm.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by AeternusXIX

Its called NFI what you are talking about

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Topic has gone off topic already. OP says he knows it's CME, But hes looking at what the CME is doing in terms of "Bending" around a round object. which can be seen Here See on the left side what looks to be a circle? He is asking if this could be a planet. But it's not. CME's in SPACE act like water does on Earth, Use that kind of thought when making a decision here.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Originally posted by Titen-Sxull
reply to post by Klaatumagnum

Just for your info, debunkers, will explain anything near the Sun as either Mercury or some sort of photographic anomoly.

When has such an explanation proven to be wrong? Last I checked none of these "anomalies" posted has EVER turned out to be Nibiru, a world killing asteroid, space aliens or anything out of the ordinary.

Skepticism and looking for a mundane and simple explanation that the OP might have missed is important in identifying what the object actually is.

And i assume you given Phage a star

I agree with the OP on this one.

you debunkers always will try find some sort of an explaintion, if its venus, or Mercury why dont you think outside of the box for once?

And ask yourselves say if the earth changes that are happening now, are due for whatever object is coming our way?

It's fun for me to watch the posts of the debunkers. They are either so damn scared they have to be in denial - or - they are plain lazy box thinkers in 3d, never expanding to learn more about our wonderful universal playground - or - they are getting paid to play idiots.

Door #1 #2 or #3

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
I thought this was already answered,... it is the Death Star folks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 14-6-2010 by slane69]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
Topic has gone off topic already. OP says he knows it's CME, But hes looking at what the CME is doing in terms of "Bending" around a round object. which can be seen Here See on the left side what looks to be a circle? He is asking if this could be a planet. But it's not. CME's in SPACE act like water does on Earth, Use that kind of thought when making a decision here.

I see what your talking about. It looks like the CME is bowing around an object and judging by the size of the bow the object is huge, much bigger than Earth. wonder what it is?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

As I said in my first post, it is a temporary feature of the CME. A bubble, a wisp of plasma from the Sun. It fades and changes shape as it moves away from the Sun.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ff62d9d12f64.gif[/atsimg]

rofl guys guys cmoon now...u can clearly see its not a planet but rather a flare..why argue? why waste time on something that is not worth it.
.lets move on now..

i know you people hate this guy(phage) ...but seriously? the proof he just provided was so evident that it was just a flare..

i myself am an open minded guy but this is ridicuolous

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Yeah i don't see much either?

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Well i can see the planet but anyway.

Today was really weird again. For the past couple weeks instead of just having High clouds, med, or low, like usual, we've had high mediam and low with vertical clouds,and other clouds i dont know, plus some how the heat of the sun is still going threw all these clouds. it looks like its going to rain ike crazy but notting happens and its so hot out. (toronto)

The sunset was really weird, it turned all the buildings a redish orange, i'm going to take pictures tomorrow hoping it happens again.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SwissPort905v2]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

Its the "Watchers". The goverments known about them for over 60 years.
And won't ever tell you the truth. Relax, the sky's not falling. Yet.

By the way that Sky falling thing isn't really THE SKY FALLING, what it would be is simply. All the orbiting satilites we use on any given day. Get hit with a massive burst from our sun. Shuting down and fall back to the surface causing untold damage where ever they come down.

Folks in ancient times wouldn't be able to understand what satilites are, so they simply said. "And the star fell"...

The watchers are there to watch.

Its what they do.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join