It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else believe that aliens are demons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 12:07 PM
link   
I do. Learn more at www.alienresistance.org

They have a chart detailing abductions with satanic rituals. It's pretty interesting. Aliens = fallen angels.

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by Rogue Chris]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's also possible that scriptures (in various religions) may be describing encounters with "angels" as being aliens too.

It's usually not a good idea to only look at one side of a coin...If you don't look, you may be unknowingly dealing with a conman who uses a two-headed coin...In other words, check your sources & get them confirmed before you form a *belief* about something.

[Edited on 9-3-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well, since the fallen angels are not of this world, in a way they are aliens to our world,but not all aliens are angels.

Do you get what I mean...?

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Well this explains your views of Masonry Rogue Chris. (Coo coo...Coo coo)

--It's hammer time--

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Ask,and it shall be given you;

seek, and ye shall find;

Knock,and it shall be opened unto you (((Mathew.7:7)))

ok, back to"" Anyone else believe that aliens are demons? �"" Post Reply

aliens,
are they ancient???
aliens are not something new to people today.....
they have always been here , but have various different forms they come in.........
demons,
are they ancient???
demons are not something new to people today.....
they have always been here , but have various different forms they come in.........

quote from////MidnightDStroyer below........

It's usually not a good idea to only look at one side of a coin...If you don't look, you may be unknowingly dealing with a conman who uses a two-headed coin...In other words, check your sources & get them confirmed before you form a *belief* about something.

read up on some alien abduction cases.....

[Edited on 10-3-2003 by helen]

posted on Mar, 9 2003 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by MidnightDStroyer
You *can* choose to delete a double-post, if you want to...Just click on the edit button & put a checkmark in the Delete This Post box.

If you do that sometime soon, I'll come back & delete *this* post afterwards...

Thanks................you can now delete..........

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   
"Do not judge, so that you may not be judged." Matthew 7:1

I don't appreciate however helen, you taking my quote, and changing who "wrote" it. If someone says in their speech, a quote from Ben Franklin, would you simply toss out that speech and quote only Ben Franklin?

I did not think so.

My signature is as much a "masonic proverb" as it is striaght from "Matthew". It is all about context my dear lady. I'm not putting my signature down as a quote of the Bible, but as a quote in Masonry.

Now though, if you wish to take any info you may have, and put it to good use, with real evidence, please view in the Secret Societies forum, my "The Enduring Crusade".

You and MD are both invited. It's a shame no one has responded to it yet.

But the mods did warn me it was a bit too much info for the viewers here.

But helen, if you want to be smart, and attack my signature, then surely this is by far in your league?

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 09:51 AM
link   
to what my believe is the is two type of evil to what we call it
jinx here they are two type;
the first one is the one who is the alien
the second is the one who invisible around us
use to believe before adam came in this world the alien(jinx) which is visible are the first civilization to what i do know is there is a battle between the ANGEL and this kind of jinx,so this jinx lose in that battle.then they been ask to migrate to another planet. in this treaty sign
which takeplace at jerusalem most of them follow this order.but to some other dont follow this order so they ask the angel to pray to GOD and help them to become invisible from all of the creature eyes even to us,that all i know

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I don't think they are "demons", though some of their actions seem rather demonic to the victims....

posted on Mar, 10 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Aliens being mistaken for Demons? More likely that a Demon was what the olden day folk used to call Aliens before they realised the earth wasnt flat.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:15 PM
link   
HELEN is on point. She has done her homework.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spinster
Aliens being mistaken for Demons? More likely that a Demon was what the olden day folk used to call Aliens before they realised the earth wasnt flat.

Demons are as real as the dimensions we live in. Unknowingly you believe in them too. Look at your avitar.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite

Your the one thats coo coo. Your a willing participant in the occult. You need to research more and take off the blinders for real. Besides, I'm strong with my faith and confident in myself. I don't need to belong to ANY club. I don't need any partners to give charity and be charitable. In other words, I DON'T NEED A PARTNER TO SWING IT.

posted on Mar, 11 2003 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Hammerite, you cannot tell me what i cannot or can Quote .......

Who said anything about ""your signature?

i did not steal it....

i did not change it.

as far as i know, it has always been in the NEW Testament............

Who is Attacking ???
aS FOR jUDGING?
Who is it that judged ???

i have not judged YOU.............end................

U.F.Os are not new today.........
The deception in which they come ha changed only in appearance........
Thats why they are" Unedentified Flying Objects"........

Aliens are similar to a religious cult..........

posted on Mar, 12 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
I judged that's why I stuck it there, I was hoping you'd catch it and go "ohhh he can learn something". I judged harshly the bafoonery of this topic, I still think it is bafoonery, but had I kept my mouth shut you'd not have pointed out my Quote is also in Matthew.

Which yes it is, and my point though is it is also a part of Masonry. Hence why I slapped that on in there. And I didn't appreciate the saying "Matthew 7:7" as if "Masonic Proverb" was any less correct.

That is all.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rogue Chris

Originally posted by Hammerite

Your the one thats coo coo. Your a willing participant in the occult. You need to research more and take off the blinders for real. Besides, I'm strong with my faith and confident in myself. I don't need to belong to ANY club. I don't need any partners to give charity and be charitable. In other words, I DON'T NEED A PARTNER TO SWING IT.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Absolutely i dont just believe it but know they are the demons of
satan for his end time distraction.

The government has created them (ships), they will not allow public to know this, because
they work for satan. God ceatd no other creature, he never mentions any other form of life
on any other planet.

what this has been done for is (fear), creat fear in false agnels of satan (king of air) by his governments and
rcieve souls in hell by decieving billions of souls through this nonsense.

many prophecies from saints mention these things come dirctly from satan and his angels working with world governments who
creat the ships while satan supplies the knowledge.

peace.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 07:22 AM
link   
A man was caught in a flood, two men came by in a boat to rescue him, but he waved them away shouting "no the lord will save me" one hour later another boat came along, but again the man said "no the lord will save me" eventually, a helicoptor arrived but the man insisted "the lord will save me" unfortunately the man drowned and at the gates of heaven he asked st. peter

"why didnt the lord save me"

st. peter replied "jesus christ, he sent two boats and a helicoptor, what more do you want"

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
LoL I need to take off the "Blinders"?

I like everyone else started out thinking "OH MY GOD WE NEED TO KILL THESE MASONS."

In high school I was ready to go out and create my OWN secret organization that would be based on finding out high level masons "illuminati" and killing them and stealing their money what not. And "freeing" the world from the evil clutch of this Empire called Freemasonry.

Then I actually got books and did research about it that was not wholy wrong and biased against Masonry, or spreadign "Conspiracy rumors" as fact just for entertainment (like Jim Marrs's 'Rule by Secrecy').

And once learning what real Masonry is, I had to join, and by golly, it's way more than a "Club".

You think you don't need someone to "swing with" well fine good for you. But due to your arrogance and lack of want for help. Don't be coming to me when your house burns down. I save my aid for the children in need, and for worthy Brethren.

posted on Mar, 13 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Blade Runner
A man was caught in a flood, two men came by in a boat to rescue him, but he waved them away shouting "no the lord will save me" one hour later another boat came along, but again the man said "no the lord will save me" eventually, a helicoptor arrived but the man insisted "the lord will save me" unfortunately the man drowned and at the gates of heaven he asked st. peter

"why didnt the lord save me"

st. peter replied "jesus christ, he sent two boats and a helicoptor, what more do you want"

top topics

<<   2 >>

join