It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else believe that aliens are demons?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 14 2003 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hammerite
LoL I need to take off the "Blinders"?

I like everyone else started out thinking "OH MY GOD WE NEED TO KILL THESE MASONS."

In high school I was ready to go out and create my OWN secret organization that would be based on finding out high level masons "illuminati" and killing them and stealing their money what not. And "freeing" the world from the evil clutch of this Empire called Freemasonry.

Then I actually got books and did research about it that was not wholy wrong and biased against Masonry, or spreadign "Conspiracy rumors" as fact just for entertainment (like Jim Marrs's 'Rule by Secrecy').

And once learning what real Masonry is, I had to join, and by golly, it's way more than a "Club".

You think you don't need someone to "swing with" well fine good for you. But due to your arrogance and lack of want for help. Don't be coming to me when your house burns down. I save my aid for the children in need, and for worthy Brethren.

Good works won't save your soul. Why does everyone think that doing good things automatically puts you in the clear. God takes care of his people. God appoints people to help people. So while charity itself is not bad, the underlying meaning of the organization you affiliate with is. There is masonic temples in every town in America. Magic is real, rituals n such induce magic. Magic is forbidden and brings evil close. Perhaps you should study the occult and see what I'm talking about. Recently I just read that many masons aren't even aware of what they are apart of. Most don't climb to the higher degrees so their not aware. But if one is not aware of the occult, then how can one know when he is in it or not?

posted on Mar, 16 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
aliens are demons? ahahahahaha

my god you christians do anything not to loose your faith isnt it, you are so scared you will get out of your 'god drug' that you do anything to stay inside of that little box.

and what are monkeys and apes then?
not more evidence of evolution but demons to trick us?
hahahaha

<< 1   >>

join