It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi de Hi , Ho De Ho

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Hi there, I have been popping in and out over the years and decided to join at last.
hi de hi. I have one young son, a dog and a new smelly hamster..no one told me hamsters stink so bad.
I am recovering [ I hope ] from an acquired brain injury wherein carbon monoxide leaked from the gas boiler for 2 years in our rented house. The irony here is .. we were renting whilst we build our eco home... arghhhh ;]

anyway at least i know my name.. so far.

best wishes

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Welcome BananaMontana, I like the name

I hope you get well soon. Not many people have been as lucky but I'm glad you are.

Hamsters, along with guinea pigs and gerbils etc are pointless pets, and they certainly stink. I'm sure they are a delicacy in South America. Perhaps it is gerbils.

It's Hi De Hi, Hi De Ho
I remember the show very well. God, I'm getting old.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Interesting screen name, I must say...

Welcome to ATS, and the dark and mysterious world of conspiracy theory. Pick a topic, or twelve, and dive right in, the waters great. ...on the plus side, the sharks are actually animatronic, and harmless. Unless, of course, the HAARP turns them into ravening blood thirsting zombies...or some such...

Anyway, have fun. Questions? Drop me a line, and I'll attempt to answer them for you...unless one of those ravening blood thirsting zombies eat my brain...though some would say that would be an improvement.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
What a lovely welcome. Thank you.

Yes hamster is a little pointless as it is "I" who cleans his stinkdom everyday. Should have learned my lesson when child asked for the dog, though dog smells less though licks his "bits" more.

I am very grateful we survived the leak ;[] my son seems to be fine, keep safe and thank you ;]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BANANAMONTANA

Hey there BANANAMONTANA,

Loving the name and welcome to ATS ... so pleased to hear that you are on the mend ... must have been terrifying waiting to see if you were all going to be ok.

Anyhoo, look forward to seeing you on the boards and just enjoy yourself

Woody

new topics

top topics

join