It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hii I am new to Abovetopsecret.com

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Hello people. I am Accountant. Well i have swallowed the red pill after two years of browsing through this Site. I may be ignorant of some of the Matters discussed here.(Since I am the so called third world country) and it has a very american/european tilt. I will try to give a impartial view of how i see the events.I am also a bit confused going abt the site ( not being able to change my account settings). so any help will be appreciated

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Welcome, Accountant! More viewpoints from folks around the world would certainly allow ATS members to see things is different ways. And that's good, yes? YES!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Accountant

Welcome to ATS!

Although I am not sure, there are probably other members of
ATS from India, and different perspectives can be a good thing.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Welcome, I am new as well. Really love the site. This site will open your eyes and give you a new perspective on things. How did you hear about ATS? Just curious.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Welcome!!! ATS is a *gloabal* community and we like it that way!

Lots of good mods on the site that will help you with your questions. Also, you may want to try out the 'Search' bar and see what kind of results that yields.

Welcome to ATS, jump on in with your views and opinions!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Accountant

Hey there Accountant, and welcome to ATS.

Don't worry a mod will be along shortly with some useful links that will help you to find your way around the site and set-up an avatar etc.

See you on the boards and remember to enjoy the time you spend here.

Woody

join