It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A response from the Horizon Response Center (Oil leak solutions webpage)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
It's not a conspiracy yet- and I wondered if anyone else has gotten an email response from their suggestion being submitted.

The email in it's entirety:

*my name was here*,

We appreciate you submitting your Alternative Response Technology (ART) proposal to the Horizon Support Team. This note is to inform you that we do have your information on record and will be processing it as soon as possible. You will be informed of the disposition of your recommendation following technical review.

Thank you!
Horizon Support Team

It'd be a kick if my crazy idea was suitable for use.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
While the crickets chirp and the tumbleweeds roll by as this thread goes ignored- I got a second reply from them:

Thank you so much for taking the time to think about and submit your proposed solution regarding the Horizon incident. Your submission has been reviewed for its technical merits. Unfortunately, the team has determined that your idea cannot be applied under the very challenging and specific operating conditions we face. All of us on the Horizon Support Team appreciate your thoughts and efforts. Sincerely yours, Horizon Support Team

They either work fast, or something fishy is going on.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I bet you have a ton of views, but not everyone will make a comment.

It is not about the ego anyway right? Now that your idea was shot down, what was it?

Here is a link from an e-mail I recieved a few days ago about some bright people like yourself that have put several viable ideas together and they too are being rejected for the most part, that makes me think they dont want any real solutions.

www.theblackvault.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I admit, it wasnt a really "wow" idea....

Use nanotubes and something called 'water gel' to at least clean up the oil- I figured the oil would bond to the nanotubes, and the gel (it's a powder that basically turns water into a thick goop- it can be dried out and reused... It's also sold as a 'gag'- you put it in someone's drink, and presto! Mad person with a cup full of glop) would coagulate the water. So- you scoop the whole mess up, leaving at least a (hopefully?) cleaner area of ocean..

How they managed to go thru the idea without even trying variations is what gets me. Somewhere around the 24 hour mark- Not even Hollywood scientists are that fast!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wylekat

Oh my !
Wylekat? It sounds like you. No way. Have I not commented on your intelligence a number of times. I have always avoided saying this in the past but I'm gonna say a little prayer for you right nowe Wyle. I
hope you don't mind.

Are they still supposed to get back to you?
How cool would this be?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
A brilliant idea to be sure, it would not plug up the hole but might save some marine life and the shore lines. Keep on keeping on.

new topics

top topics

join