It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We Must Have Come from Outside Our Planet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
This is the statement included in Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" today:

June 13, 2010
We Are Aliens--Confirmed
Scientists at New York University have determined that like on Earth could only have occurred by the introduction of a compound called pyrophosphite, which is rare on Earth and must have come from outside our planet. This is not to be confused with--pyrophosphates of which we have plenty here.

Of course, scientists claim that this most likely came from an iron meteor that crashed onto the Earth. But, this presents some problems since the crash would have caused high, intense heat which would have destroyed the compound.

Well, I guess they should read "Blue Blood" and save themselves a lot of trouble. But, at least they are confirming that life did not come from here.

I've read Blue Blood, True Blood - Conflict & Creation and indeed, Stewart offers us alternative history. I'm glad he survived the Montauk Project so he could share his knowledge with us.

I had never heard of "pyrophosphite" before.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

I'm surprised 'scientists' don't know how this might have worked.

A couple of very plausible scenarios are:

A large meteorite, while being super heated on the outside, may well have been relatively cool on the inside, therefore protecting the compound from heat.

If the rock landed in the ocean, it would have been even easier to survive impact.

Another scenario is that the meteor broke up due to gravity sheer, outside of our atmosphere, and the smaller particles would have been so tiny, they would simply float down into the atmosphere over a number of years.

It had been estimated that a nano sized particle, might only cover a descent distance through the atmosphere of only about 2-5cm per year, so friction and heating would not have been an issue.

I think the former is more likely, that a large icy rock's interior would have remained cool enough to protect sufficient quantity of the compound, especially if you add up hundreds, maybe even hundreds of thousands of such impacts over millions of years.

Not really news...if everything in the universe is recycled stardust, we obviously came from *Stars* before we came from meteors! So, of course we came from elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mary Rose
This is the statement included in Stewart Swerdlow's "Illuminati News" today:

June 13, 2010

I had never heard of "pyrophosphite" before.

It's a made up chemical compound name for K2CaP2O7. Of course all names for chemical compounds are "made up" - like "water" for dihydrogen peroxide. But it is found on earth as pyrolized bat crap, or guano. www.webmineral.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Mary Rose

Hi,
I had to do a search of the word Pyrophosphite. This is what I found...

Environment: Arnhemite and pyrophosphite are the principal phases in a slag that forms a thin layer in a profile of cave soil. The slag is interpreted to have resulted from the melting of ashes during the combustion of bat quano.

Mineral Data

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
S&F!
The interesting thing that comes to mind for me is.. Statistically speaking this means that there are earth 'variants' out there in the universe. Very cool in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Solar.Absolution
S&F!
The interesting thing that comes to mind for me is.. Statistically speaking this means that there are earth 'variants' out there in the universe. Very cool in my opinion.

Very cool, indeed. I am amazed by the prospect of a multiverse teeming with life.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed concerning how much I will see in my lifetime! Helps me want to live to be at least 100!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Maybe earth hardly had an atmosphere when it landed in the ocean

new topics

top topics

join