It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See!! Videos Of Oil Leaking Thru Cracks In The Sea Floor!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by steve632
Looks to me that in the video the thrusters on the ROV are what is causing the bottom silt to be stirred up and not an oil leak coming out of a crack or whateve you want to call it. take a closer look at the video

I agree!

But we can only see what they let us see unfortunately.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

Listen to me moonglow, and listen good, I wasn't born last second. I can repeat your thrashing nonsense on and on but it will serve no purpose. The oil is still continually gushing out and harming life.

BP had cut corners. The buck ends at the bosses hand. They are fully responsible for the culture they had created in the corporation. This is a BP rig. It so happens to have 'British' written on it, but BP does not speaks on behalf of the British people. Pride has got nothing to do with this mistake that the Corporation had culpability all over it.

Stop being a bootlicker to BP. Even Hitler who created the environment whereby his culture pervaded every german citizen then did not pass the buck for what his lieutenants did.

You insist that it is a BP rig, but you are ignoring the fact that actually it is a DEEPWATER HORIZON rig owned and fully run by USA personel. BP involvement only began one week before the blow out occurred. Also you are blatantly lying, in that you insist that it is oil coming out of the blow out, when actually all can see clearly that it is virtually pure methane hydrate.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
It looks as if BP is running a parallel government in the affected areas. BP dictates media blackouts, controls the information (this information is not some corporate secret but is instead the details about the extent of oil spill) in a typical "Kim Jong Il" style, threatens any curious investigators with arrests using coast guard and so on. I wonder if the NWO is conducting some sort of dry run in the Oil spill affected areas for an Orwellian society that could be imposed soon.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

lying? Methan hydrate? So all BP, owned by an international consortium of corporatists, drilled was for methane hydrate? C'mon moonglow, quit being BP's apologist or wannabe. Who are you trying to fool?

Quit supporting the Corporation, or is your life dependent on them, they who had been screwing everyone human on Earth, american, brit, chinese, russians, etc, with their rapacious greed for decades and blaming it on us?

[edit on 14-6-2010 by SeekerofTruth101]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by order in chaos
It looks as if BP is running a parallel government in the affected areas. BP dictates media blackouts, controls the information (this information is not some corporate secret but is instead the details about the extent of oil spill) in a typical "Kim Jong Il" style, threatens any curious investigators with arrests using coast guard and so on. I wonder if the NWO is conducting some sort of dry run in the Oil spill affected areas for an Orwellian society that could be imposed soon.

I think you're in fantasy land again. BP are not running the show. All the operations are 100% American personnel. Obama decided to make it a National Security issue. Now it is your military crawling all over it. Since it is the USA personnel at "DEEPWATER HORIZON" who are the cause of it all thus I think that BP should withdraw completely so that the USA military can deal with it. BP have been implicated, but are entirely innocent. BP only got involved with "DEEPWATER HORIZON" a mere week before the blow out started. "DEEPWATER HORIZON" are the USA corporate criminals who you should blame. BP are innocent. The oil washing up on the coast of Louisiana is not from the "DEEPWATER HORIZON" blow out. It is from a "DIAMOND" owned rig some six miles away in shallower water. It has been leaking thick orange coloured crude for some time. Why is it that you are not wanting to see the truth ? The only entity spreading "disinfo" is yourself. I am not in the pocket of any Corporation. I am simply looking at the facts as they stand. I am not a share holder. Getting to the truth is my main objective. He who loves the truth will always know the truth. Again I have to remind you that there are absolutely no British personnel working on the rigs in question or anywhere in the Gulf of Mexico. Obviously it is about time that the USA took responsibility for its own TIHS. Also I do not have any political affiliation or ideological or religious axe to grind. I am not having chips on my shoulders. I am not what you're thinking me to be. Just see the facts. The fact is that if you cannot learn the easy way then you will end up having to learn the hard way.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

There you go again, more BS, moonglow.

Ask yourself, who profits and issues the cheques?

But then disinfo agents aplenty, not that i bother anymore, for their crap are easily figured out.

Have fun with your disinfo and disunity of humanity.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:07 AM
link   
unbelievable. are we this incompetent? these "officials" don't seem too "official" if we let their actions speak more than their 50 million dollar self-promo comercials.

and now we learn that (heard it on three news networks) that particular rig missed a large amount of inspections ...

hey BP top guys,
you guys are good people and if anyone tells you any different, they are a better liar than i am!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
What will it take for people to understand that oil is extracted by sucking out of the ground. The so called "oil leak" has alot of pressure behind it to be just a leak.

Add all this up here.
- frequent earthquakes
- many new volcanic eruptions recently
- seafloor level is rising.
- oil seeping through cracks in the sea bed.

Come on folks.... read between the lines.

Has anyone released reasons for the fire aboard the off shore rig? NO! because they don't want people to panic. My guess is that it was caused by pressure from volcanic movement to which, in turn, put pressure on the oil layer where the oil rig pipe had penetrated, thus causing a combination of oil/magma/gases to be pushed to the surface due to tremendous pressure.

As much as they want to keep us calm by giving us someone to place the blame on, people will never accept the truth behind natural disasters.

Because who would you blame if it was NOT manmade.... You'd have to blame somebody...... Hmmm.

Its time for the earth to grow a little. Armageddon? Not likely... Evolution? Possibly. Science of Nature? Absolutely. Think of our solar system as a molecule. It has to change its characteristics some time. Maybe this is that "sometime"

Who knows? I don't... But I wouldn't think twice about putting all my chips on black, based on the multiple coincidences. SPIN THAT WHEEL!!!

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
BP are innocent.

[edit on 14/6/2010 by CAELENIUM]

If that is the case, then why is BP taking all the pains with "cleanup procedures" at the GoM site and is resorting to expensive marketing campaigns to protect its brand image? BP could have washed off its hand from the whole mess by raising the issue of propriety over the oil rig. But that is not the reality. Here is a reality check:

1. Everyone at the helm of the pyramid(whether it is the "Corporation" or the political "elite") who is connected to the oil rig disaster in one way or the other is responsible for this mess.

2. There are three possible causes for this disaster.

a) Genuine case of industrial accident despite the presence of all safety protocols in place.

b) Negligence of safety protocols in order to cut operational expenditures, thereby leading to disaster. E.g Bhopal Gas tragedy.

c) False Flag.

Both the Corporation as well as the government is responsible for ensuring that adequate regulations and safety protocols are in place to reduce the chances of an industrial catastrophe. And in case an industrial disaster takes place, again it is the responsibility of both the corporation as well as the government to speedup the cleanup procedures and to ensure the safety of the surrounding ecology.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
and now we learn that (heard it on three news networks) that particular rig missed a large amount of inspections ...
[edit on 14-6-2010 by Esoteric Teacher]

This is exactly what I was talking about. Criminal negligence of safety protocols in order to cut operational expenditures. These are the details that could help in revealing the entire picture. Nearly 2 months have passed and still there are only sketchy details about the compliance of safety protocols at the erstwhile oil rig site. If the company neglected safety protocols in order to save costs, then why did the government allowed the company to do so at the first place?

Lastly, marketing campaigns would be inadequate to stop the leak.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by alexhiggins732

Originally posted by mclarenmp4
reply to post by The Theorist

Wow you really need a big slice of melodrama in the morning don't you?

It's not the fact that BP aren't at fault that we are angry about, it's the fact that you are blaming Britain and not a multinational company called BP.
Yes pension funds might suffer but the fact of the matter is that all that is irrelevant at this moment because of what is happening in the gulf.

What we brits are angry at is that you are taking your anger out on our country when you should really just be angry at the company. Personally I couldn't care less if BP go bankrupt or taken over, they made this mess.
Just don't go blaming a whole country over the actions of a company which has more American employees than it does British.

Just to be fair.. The British Government and the British Media start attacking us and President Obama for being to harsh on BP.

The fact that they are sticking up for BP and ATTACKING US at a point in time where we are facing absolute economic and environmental devastation that could spread from Mexico to North Carolina opens the British up for criticism.

This spill just gets worse everyday and we could see the entire Gulf turn into a dead zone for the next few decades.

The British have no right what so over to attack us for being to harsh on BP.

Divide and conquer! It works every single time and it looks to be working again now.

The average American and the average Brit all condemn BP for what is happening yet our governments and media want to turn it into a circus of finger pointing and name calling. Why do people fall for this? Most on ATS usually condemn the MSM for what they see and hear except when it suits and then suddenly the MSM is King again.

If we're so busy yelling at each other then we're letting the real culprits get away! Focus should be on BP and not on whether this is a US or British problem - it is ALL of our problem. People need to stand together not allow them to divide us over petty issues like who owns the most BP shares, who stands to lose the most economically, etc, etc. We ALL lose environmentally!

Divide and conquer has been used time and time again....... why do so many still fall for it rather than see through it, have we really learned nothing? Do we now trust our MSM and governments not to be shifting the blame from the real culprits?

United we stand. Divided we fall.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CAELENIUM
BP have been implicated, but are entirely innocent.BP only got involved with "DEEPWATER HORIZON" a mere week before the blow out started.

Why is it that you are not wanting to see the truth ? The only entity spreading "disinfo" is yourself.

Everyone is entitled to express his/her own viewpoints regarding any subject in a discussion forum. No one becomes a "disinfo" agent just because he/she differs with your stance.How can you be so sure that BP is entirely innocent (as you have stated)? And do you have any links/publicly available documented facts to corroborate your claim that BP only got involved with "DEEPWATER HORIZON" a mere week before the blow out started.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by order in chaos]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maya00a
Divide and conquer has been used time and time again....... why do so many still fall for it rather than see through it, have we really learned nothing? Do we now trust our MSM and governments not to be shifting the blame from the real culprits?

You have raised a very valid and an excellent point. The focus of discussion in this forum was the disaster unfolding in GoM. However suddenly, majority of the discussion has shifted to the issues of American/British propriety over BP and the GoM oil rig. The sheeple can be awakened only by bringing up the real extent of the unfolding ecological catastrophe and not by indulging in a blame game.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

There are possibly millions of people watching this... do you not think if I doctored the video it would be discovered?

I'm just expressing my feeling about this video. It looks very doctored in my opinion.

First there is an extra green huge to the whole video, this can be done very easily in Adobe After Effects.

also the front gear of the ROV does not look like anything I have seen, in AAFCS4 it is very easy to mount two different videos and make one.

And lastly with different layers in After effects you can add debris and such things onto the parented video.

Now I'm but an amateur when it comes to after effects, but even i can see myself doctoring a video of and ROV blowing the sea bed up with it's propulsion system and adding video from the BOP well head plume and adding it to this video and covering up all the ugly parts with the ROV gear you constantly see in the video then adding a nice green screen style to make everything look of the same light.

But again this is just speculation on my part and does not in anyway mean the video is a fake. It just looks that way to my eyes.

The converse is true... I hope the main stream media makes a fuss of this and it catches the attention of Senator Nelson or Rep. Merkey and they demand the original Hi Definition version of this.

It is clearly not silt being kicked up silt does not appear in the center of the cracks on a rock and expand rapidly.

There is also coagulated blobs (not just black crude) of oil floating across the the screen.

Visit the site. Look at the progression of screen shots of oil coming from the rock.

Look at this image showing a similar progression. The oil is not originating from the ROV but clearly it is coming from the cracks.

tinyurl.com/oilfloorleakprogression

Like I said I hope that Congress demands the Hi Def video from BP.

I too would like to see the HD version. I honestly don't really know what i'm looking at in this video. It could be oil bursting out of the sea floor, but the pressure does not seam right and I'd imagine a lot more ROV footage of this emerging if it is a sea floor well.

But with this green colored bad quality video that barely gives up but a few frames of stuff rising off the sea floor as the ROV is moving. I'm not going to jump to conclusions of this video being evidence of a floor well, even tho I'm sure there is a floor well some where down there.

BP can not be allowed to cover up something as potentially devastating as this.

No they can't but we need to be sure of what we are looking at.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

There you go again, more BS, moonglow.

Ask yourself, who profits and issues the cheques?

But then disinfo agents aplenty, not that i bother anymore, for their crap are easily figured out.

Have fun with your disinfo and disunity of humanity.

Exactly. But at least we can identify the patterns of disinfo posts quickly after some practice

The only reason the oil platform was present in GoM at the first place was to rake in more profits for the corporation.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist
Interesting. So they DID weaken the sea-floor. And there are cracks with oil leaking through them. This situation just got a whole lot worse. Now, where are the HD videos BP should be releasing to us?

Special Note To ATS Brits Complaining About Obama And How 'Unfairly' We Are Treating BP:

I don't care what you Brits think of America, or of our elected President. He doesn't represent you. He represents us. Our President needs to consider the needs of his people, namely US, over the needs of the people of a foreign country.

Our needs come first! It's our shores being destroyed, our fishing industry being ruined, our economy which will feel the blunt of this disaster. BP is a corrupt company trying to short-change us and we, the American people, will not allow it. They block our media, and are not being transparent with quite possibly the biggest disaster this country has ever faced.

Woah Dude, -- whoa!

Calm the jets, this is a World Size Disaster!!
The Brits will be getting Corexit and crude delivered to them in the rain more likely than not, along with too many other countries.

It is not BP .. the "Oil Industry" subculture is terrible, it is worse than some of the subcultures spoken about in hired gun schools, and prison camps!! Really my Uncle worked for them for a bit, and said (in so many words) --- "if you did not toe the line they would just off your backside and dump your bod".
This was some decades back before cold cases and advanced forensics ... but the Oil Industry Culture makes Wolves and Hyenas look like congenial societies. You can put a suit and mask on a gorilla; but can you take the heart of the beast and sweeten it up ... likely not. You would have less success with an oil roughneck. Does the culture osmosis upward or did it osmosis downward -- I could not say.

Did you not see the maps done, no matter which way you slice it or what time frame --- this stuff goes up the Atlantic Seaboard to above the Carolina Estuary and then angles off to the the mid ocean gyre. It passed out the the gulf mouth some (mid May) time back and through the channel islands on the surface days ago.

We are talking about a lot of sick people, and a huge percentage of the edge of the US drenched in oil! .... And I am hoping the CDC can find ameliorating treatments (as well as tests to prove the clean up workers are suffering from BP's bad practices not giving them enough gear to really protect them). Exxon Valdez people had no proof -- got no settlement.

This is work together time!!
If they are disparaging ... shrug it off please, the rest of us will just consider that they have some personal issue (of some kind) and will ignore it as well.

This is going to call for lots of positive energy and lots of positive thinking and more to the immediate point ... ... a bit of coming clean by PB ... which they cannot help but do now. (They are sonic mapping the sea floor, they are really worried now.)

I hope they drill up some decorum and some backbone and come forward and lay it out plain and honest ... I can hope .. I hope they can deliver!!

I guess I must go read the synopsis: (long thread)

But this is no time for angry, not for you not for anyone! ... this is a time for cold, cold reason; and good, good research and application!!

Namaste

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by Xeven

Makes you wonder if they didnt release such a force under there at the oil so powerful that it may spread out like spider webs deep underground climbing to the surface. We could end up with an entire ocean bed gushing oil.

That is apparently what happened. When they were forcing that very heavy drilling mud into the well casing at tremendous pressure there was apparently a disc valve in the well casing that was closed, blocking the mud, which then cracked the sides of the well casing allowing oil to seep into the sea floor. That's why BP stopped the Top Kill procedure so abruptly.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by MissSmartypants]

Please read this entry:

He is an oil man, he says no such thing as discs at 1,000 feet; the mud came out where it was not supposed to come out, and the well is a ruin down pipe or down hole, or whatever is the term.

I am sorry to report the well is crippled

This is also good:
sensors deployed to track

If you read about these deposits, they are huge (biggest in the world), this one may be over 2,000,000 barrels ... and if the sea floor collapses we are in for a long, long fight with Crude, or hoping for divine intervention.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by clydoz
The video shows what might be a lat-lon in the upper left corner. Plotting it
10.431627, -120.2862
maps.google.com...,-108.852539&spn=24.668728,39.418945&t =h&z=5&iwloc=000488eaebdfbb97fa9b4

comes out 1000 miles or so due west of Costa Rica. That's on the same fault line as the big Peru earthquake of a few weeks ago. Seems to be some activity there and in Peru in the last week.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

You have my attention!

Thanks for pointing that out.

Holy Hannah. And the quake in Haiti ... ... And the February Quake in the Gulf ..

You know --- if you go down to the lower part of that page there is a link which says "List of Earthquakes on this Map" ... and what did I find

MAP 4.6 2010/06/14 00:28:20 -15.638 -177.612 430.4 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.4 2010/06/12 22:41:29 -10.910 166.092 102.0 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS
MAP 4.9 2010/06/12 09:05:04 -35.311 -106.216 10.0 SOUTHERN EAST PACIFIC RISE
MAP 5.0 2010/06/12 02:21:22 -22.366 172.152 35.0 SOUTHEAST OF THE LOYALTY ISLANDS
MAP 5.0 2010/06/11 20:55:03 -25.055 -176.277 10.0 SOUTH OF THE FIJI ISLANDS
MAP 4.5 2010/06/11 19:58:17 -17.798 -178.518 579.6 FIJI REGION
MAP 4.8 2010/06/11 00:05:05 -14.934 -172.851 38.6 SAMOA ISLANDS
MAP 4.9 2010/06/10 13:36:08 -12.966 169.399 648.9 SANTA CRUZ ISLANDS REGION
MAP 4.7 2010/06/10 06:48:58 -18.245 -177.741 609.0 FIJI REGION
MAP 5.0 2010/06/10 03:08:28 -30.761 -177.430 26.4 KERMADEC ISLANDS, NEW ZEALAND
MAP 6.0 2010/06/09 23:23:19 -18.586 169.471 17.8 VANUATU
MAP 5.1 2010/06/09 07:00:20 -20.114 169.135 98.8 VANUATU
MAP 4.7 2010/06/08 07:49:39 15.912 -96.387 35.0 OAXACA, MEXICO
MAP 4.2 2010/06/08 05:30:11 16.822 -96.889 32.7 OAXACA, MEXICO
MAP 4.8 2010/06/07 10:05:49 -4.492 -105.999 10.0 CENTRAL EAST PACIFIC RISE

Let me ask, could Methane under the ground be responding to increase in global ground temperatures due to planetary warming from the current conditions of the Galaxy (and the increase in the solar envelope), and the increase in inter-solar system particles as well?

Could Methane be the Canary in the Coal Mine? ... Could it be causing the huge fish kills from the Canadian Great lakes all the way to the northeast shores of Mexico? There are several indicators in the data base, if you know of more, please advise.
Methane gas explosion

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FearNoEvil
The blame game is a wast of time.

Even if someone could prove that one of the corporations screwed up - how would that help?

Wasting time about a trivial matter of responsibility does nothing more than slow down the process of coming together to figure out the best next plan.

Forget the blame game. Obama needs to call an emergency summit of all the top scientists in the world to determine if this can be fixed.

Obama needs to put the Pentagon in charge of the inspection of the sea floor so scientists will have all necessary information to make a determination.

People of all nations need to come together not create division.

To Mexico; It's time for you to get involved.

I'm just concerned it can't be fixed.

Mexico had a well like this some years back

... it spewed for 9 months before the put a big sombrero shaped slab over it!

Oddly enough it was the same drilling outfit.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants
reply to post by buddha

I would think there would have had to of been a pretty substantial earthquake to have caused a fault to open naturally...not to say there wasn't one, either way natural or not it seems to be accepted that this may indeed be unstoppable.

They certainly do not want to make any further issues for the relief well

... so it is collect and haul away time (not flame it into the atmosphere!! I sincerely hope they nix that idea).

Here ... these are from retired Oil Geologist and very informative ... enjoy:

GOM Earthquake bolsters theory

Gulf's evolution makes the shakes

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join