It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See!! Videos Of Oil Leaking Thru Cracks In The Sea Floor!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
(quote)I must admit I've been too busy mowing the yard to listen to your interview yet..(quote)
I hope you weren't using A GAS POWERED MOWER !!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

THANK YOU FOR , saying it all and then some. NOW we can all take a look at this and hopefully we can all put our heads together and STOP THIS THING. EXSPOSURE is the only way something gets done alot faster instead of hiding it like BP obviously did. I give you
for the way you represented everything here.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
*sigh*

Thanks alot BP. You have just ended life on Earth.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I believe someone created an identical thread, or I am just CRAZY ...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Doubleagent

YEH, THANKS ALOT BP for the pollutants,death,destruction, Oh and more DEATH.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Bankrupt BP!
USG should take all BP assets into their possession.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Oil eating microbes are alredy tested!!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by paxnatus

no I appreciate the input. You're right, it's much worse than the general public knows about. I'm not even sure most people want to know the details. Those of us who do want to know do. There is no precedence for this sort of thing and everything they try is conjecture at this point. In theory the relief wells should work provided they're drilled deeply enough. We'll see. God help us.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Wulfher

Oil eating microbes sound fine except how do you contain such a thing? Do we really want all the oil and petroleum based products eaten by some bacteria gone wild? Once they've eaten all the oil we wanted them to eat how do we stop them from eating all the rest of the oil?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
So does this mean the the sea floor has become unstable because of what has been going on there the last 2 months? Or has this been reported in past cases of oil rig disasters? Because I can't find any info on oil rig 'collapses' causing oil to leak out of cracks on the sea floor.. maybe someone else can shed light on the cause or the implications of the photos and video?

S&F OP!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nite owl

Well, thanks for the complements...but who have I told....really? Just those few of us who have the need to be informed and not have the wool pulled over our eyes. But Joe Blow...the average american is to busy trying to make ends meet to delve any further than what the mainstream media wants them to know.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I keep imagining the sea floor just giving way and all the cold salt water
collapsing on top of a mega magma chamber. Nobody hears or feels anything. The fifth world begins.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Solar.Absolution

apparently when they were forcing this heavy 'drilling mud' into the pipe there was a stoppage deep under the ground(the seafloor) in the pipe which caused the pressure of the mud to break through the wall of the pipe creating cracks in the pipe. Oil is now leaking through these cracks into the sea floor and, being lighter than water, the oil is flowing up through the sea floor and out into the water.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

Dude it's you that's complaining about all this, besides, British petroleum hasn't been called that for 10 years, it's been called BP. And as far as blaming us goes, don't even start, american's own the majority of the shares in that company, and so it is an american owned company, thus, not our problem so deal with it.

Im british, leave us alone, ive seen all this # on the news lately all this stuff about obama / david cameron, screw that #, it's all a #ing show, can you not see that ?

do you REALLY think america?, would allow britain ? :/ to come and take the oil from their land? considering the size of the well? I don't think #ing so, what do you think they went to war for OIL!!!!! and you think they'd just..... GIVE IT AWAY?! freely? to us? NO!!!! NONONONONONO!!!!!

stop pointing fingers and spend our time thinking instead of blaming, because!, it's POINTLESS!

Regards

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Mr Zeropoint]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
When a million barrels of oil, equal to some nations yearly usage, leaves the sea floor, the pressure of that water is going to push it down.

Honestly, God help us all if there's an earthquake.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
You know people, I'm as fascinated by a riveting doomsday scenario as the rest of us....but there is this thing about quantum physics that says our thoughts can influence the physical world (down the rabbit hole, and all that) so we should..perhaps...try to think things will work out somehow.

[edit on 6/13/2010 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Theorist

Straight up, what you Brits think of us, our country, or our President means nothing to us.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by The Theorist]

Good, because I think your president is a moron and your country is a fat, decadent lazy nest of corruption, greed and evil that is getting exactly what it deserves.
The hypocrisy of Americas outrage at this oil spill is hilarious.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Arkady]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Arkady

Good, because I think your president is a moron and your country is a fat, decadent lazy nest of corruption, greed and evil that is getting exactly what it deserves.

And I sincerely pray that God in His infinite mercy never allows you to get what 'you deserve'. Or any of us for that matter.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

I hadn't heard about these protests. The protesters must be quite short sighted. This isn't just our problem. It's the planet earth's (i.e. the world's) problem and seeing as Obama has been refered to as the "president of the world" the world better hope he handles this right....providing this can even be handled.

There are no protests. The people, not the politicians are as concerned about the oil spill as every American is right now. It is not the Brits throwing their tea and biscuits out the pram, but a few business men, political pundits and politicians who are all jostling for very specific purposes.

People need to get the views of others in proportion and understand that the people of a nation and those that govern it are very, very different.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

l honestly dont know where you got the idea that the brits are protesting over here against the americans. l live in london and l have heard nothing of any protesting, we are as worried here as you are. Everyone here that l know, thats a lot of people, puts the blame for this awful situation squarely at the door of BP. Also a fair few people refuse to believe this was `accidental` ........yes, our government has come out and said that it will affect some peoples pensions. People are worried, of course but they know its BP`s fault. The last l heard, the guy in charge of the spill has had to have 24hr protection for himself and his family. thats to protect him from people in this country. l can understand your anger, we are not just angry but heartbroken that such a beautiful place, GOM. has been so recklessly devastated. Take care Theorist, Peace.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join