It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Must See!! Videos Of Oil Leaking Thru Cracks In The Sea Floor!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by clydoz
The video shows what might be a lat-lon in the upper left corner. Plotting it
10.431627, -120.2862
maps.google.com...,-108.852539&spn=24.668728,39.418945&t =h&z=5&iwloc=000488eaebdfbb97fa9b4

comes out 1000 miles or so due west of Costa Rica. That's on the same fault line as the big Peru earthquake of a few weeks ago. Seems to be some activity there and in Peru in the last week.

earthquake.usgs.gov...

Several experts have come forward and said that this Oil Rig is drilled directly info a fault line.

In discuss that in the interview and conclude that it may be a possible reason that a Nuclear options is possibly not on the table.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by The Theorist

Before you continue on your rant about the British, please consider some of the facts.

1) The oil leak at the Deep Water Horizon is a constant flow of oil from a static location with an easterly ocean current. (loop current).

2) Three huge oil plumes which amount to over 3 C.M.O's Definition have been found away from the BOP from 25 to 75 mile two of which were west of the BOP. This means that they are separate leaks nothing to do this event. These are the two large ones 22 x 10 x 0.5 miles and 15 x 3 x 0.1 miles. The actual density of oil in the water dictates how much oil there actually is, I assumed 10% so around 11 CMO.

3) Using worst case on the D.W.H they have let out less than 0.5% of the oil that has actually been released into the Gulf over the last two months. The rest ahs come from an unknown source.

4) Video proof is now available showing oil coming from the sea floor.

5) over the last two decades fissures have been found in the Gulf floor spontaneously opening.

It is my belief that all the blow outs we are seeing around the world and in the gulf are a result of volcanic and seismic activity. BP is the face of this disaster which it is not the cause, which is why your government has not hauled BP before the courts and is allowing them to deal with this.

It give the government an excuse to say nothing. If they are in control they would have to let all the scientific down there and then we would see the sea floor is cracked open like dried up pudding.

You might be better served directly your displeasure at the government hiding the size of this catastrophe. Go check out what a CMO means. (one trillion gallons and there are over 11 of them floating around the gulf right now - and NO BP did not cause it. the D.W.H leak yes but not the CMO's!)

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Once again, every day I wake up there's something worse. I pray everyday this gets fixed because the enormity of it is too much for the gen pop to grasp. I just hope the people who know what they're doing can get it done.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
reply to post by mclarenmp4

Well according to Who-me? above it looks like American overseers really dropped the ball as well.

1. BP 39% US owned. 2. Transocean (An American company) owned and manned the rig, out of 126 crew on board 6 were BP. 3. The MMS (Mineral Management Service) is a US government organization which is supposed to be responsible for and carry out safety inspections. They make billions a year selling oil companies like BP the mineral rights and authorize drilling. 4. Halliburton, oilfield technology and services company also directly involved, 2nd largest off shore drilling supply company in the world, you guessed it, also primarily American owned, headquarters Houston Texas.

This is a horrible situation for the citizens of the world.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by alexhiggins732

I must admit I've been too busy mowing the yard to listen to your interview yet....so you're saying they may have drilled into a fault? I had read that in a previous thread here on ATS. Someone conjectured that the reputed plume located 6-7 miles from the well is actually caused by a second leak occuring along this fault and the poster postulated about what would happen if a riff 6 miles long opened up between these two leaks. I'm not saying that's true, just interesting.
So if they have drilled into a fault a nuclear explosion would make things worse rather than seal the leak?

[edit on 6/13/2010 by MissSmartypants]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
The blame game is a wast of time.

Even if someone could prove that one of the corporations screwed up - how would that help?

Wasting time about a trivial matter of responsibility does nothing more than slow down the process of coming together to figure out the best next plan.

Forget the blame game. Obama needs to call an emergency summit of all the top scientists in the world to determine if this can be fixed.

Obama needs to put the Pentagon in charge of the inspection of the sea floor so scientists will have all necessary information to make a determination.

People of all nations need to come together not create division.

To Mexico; It's time for you to get involved.

I'm just concerned it can't be fixed.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by MissSmartypants

I must admit I've been too busy mowing the yard to listen to your interview yet....so you're saying they may have drilled into a fault? I had read that in a previous thread here on ATS. Someone conjectured that the reputed plume located 6-7 miles from the well is actually caused by a second leak occuring along this fault and the poster postulated about what would happen if a riff 6 miles long opened up between these two leaks. I'm not saying that's true, just interesting.
So if they have drilled into a fault a nuclear explosion would make things worse rather than seal the leak?

Yes my interview is quite long.

If a nuke is the only option it could explain why BP is denying the existence of multiple disperate leaks on the sea floor.

I can not imagine BP saying to the Federal Government "We have no way to fix this. You are going to have to Nuke it."

On the other hand could you imagine setting off a Nuclear bomb a couples miles down in the San Andreas Fault?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
so they drilled in to a fault line. and the oils leaking from it.

OR oil started to leak from a fault and this is to cover it up.
to give them time to do some thing about it.
can you imagine the world panic at,
“Sea floor cracks open, Oil floods out, No way to stop it!”

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Actually it isn't so farfetched to think BP might ask the government to nuke it if it was explained that this was standard operating procedure and not a cause for alarm which of course is how they would explain it.
Here is a video showing the leak that Russia plugged with a nuclear bomb. It's old but enjoy.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:45 AM
link   
reply to post by buddha

I would think there would have had to of been a pretty substantial earthquake to have caused a fault to open naturally...not to say there wasn't one, either way natural or not it seems to be accepted that this may indeed be unstoppable.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MissSmartypants

Star and Flag, thanks for posting this, and the link to the video. I suspected there was more to this that originally met the eye, and also that a cover up was taking place. Divers have been working at these depths for many years, this is not a new thing at all. The rumours are flying, makes me wonder what the "plan" is. I heard one Admiral say a battleship could be sunk on top of it, and several others have said a nuclear device would stop it. I wonder is anything can stop it. Mother Earth is bleeding to death, and humanity can do nothing to stop it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Thank you very much for the post and Thank you Alexander for the blog...This situation certainly does appear to be worse and worse by the day. This new information does put alot inot perspective....the evacuations....the camps....the pure devestation to the earth....Imagine not being able to stay in your home because the chemical's in the air could kill your family.....Soooooo sad...just so sad..
As far as the brits/americans thing....come on guys are we really going to let the way the MSM portrays things bring on that kinda squawbbling when something of this magnitude is occuring before our eyes?

[edit on 6/13/2010 by maxxwelhowser]

[edit on 6/13/2010 by maxxwelhowser]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

IMHO using a nuke at this point in time is very dangerous even can be disastrous for the following reasons:

1) Location - being that the well is 5000 feet underwater - what would be the effect of the after shock? Will it create a tsunami?

2) If it's truely a fact that the well was drilled bellow or next to a fault - detonating a nuke will further makes things worse.
Unknowns:
--> Will the fault line open - if so, what will be the result?
--> Once the fault line is open - can you seal it? What will happen to the
radiation once release in the water.
How will you control the oil flow now?

3) Are there any other cracks that we are not aware of?
If so - will these cracks be the next gushers once the existing well is sealed?
--> how will you control these new cracks?

These are just a couple bad scenarios that I can think of - there's more but these three are the main ones.

So I hope they will think about this very carefully before enacting it! Or else....we...are...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by edmc^2

IMHO using a nuke at this point in time is very dangerous even can be disastrous...

Nuking it could cause a Yellowstone like explosion that would cover a huge swath of the planet with oil, ruining the fresh water, like the 3rd Trumpet of Revelation.

Revelation 8:10-11:

"And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters;

"And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter."

pesn.com...

This is an out of control volcano of oil spewing up with between 20,000 and 50,000 psi behind it, from a reservoir nearly the size of the Gulf, with an estimated trillions of barrels of oil and gas tucked away. It is this deposit that has me reminding people of what the Shell geologist told me about the deposit. This was the quote, "Energy shortage..., Hell! We are afraid of running out of air to burn." The deposit is very large. It covers an area off shore something like 25,000 square miles. Natural Gas and Oil is leaking out of the deposit as far inland as Central Alabama and way over into Florida and even over to Louisiana almost as far as Texas.

What we are seeing now could be small compared to what may yet unfold if things break apart, as they can do under such circumstances. If this thing blew, it could be like the Yellowstone Caldera, except from below a mile of sea, with a 1/4-mile opening, with up to 150,000 psi of oil and natural gas behind it.

That would be an extinction event.

It is not likely to happen, but it is within the realm of possibilities.

That's the kind of stuff we're playing with here.

When we humans go tinkering around with this stuff, it is like the movie of men flying space ships to asteroids and setting off nuclear bombs to deflect them from hitting earth. Except in this case, setting off a nuclear bomb on top of a veritable volcano spewing oil from what is presently a relatively small hole in order to shut if off, doesn't seem like a very good idea.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Ian the Christian]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   

I suggest you go to U-TUBE and punch in (fox news calls for obama to nuke the gulf of mexico.) Then and only then can you understand the full impact of the situation. The why and why nots. They can exsplain it better than me, so check it out. This is SERIOUS MATTER.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Being as the US own 39% of BP, and unbelievable damage is being done at this very moment, why don't they do SOMETHING to stop it? The US will readily go to other countries tp 'peace keep', but are just sitting back and watching this disaster and blaming BP

Stop the oil, then go after BP. It's that simple. There is something wrong where as non americans we are used to seeing 'you' telling the world how things should be done, yet you are sitting back watching this happen. Someone in the US wants this, and is allowing it to continue. Surely there is enough knowledge and capability in the whole USA to sort this out??
Why arent the public demanding something be done? The 'war on terror' has been going on now for 9 years aimed at preventing terrorism. Now something is actually happening right at this moment you do nothing? Can you see how odd this looks to non-americans?

If BP is to blame, then get every penny/cent that is owed. But stop the oil first, then play the blame game later.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
bull. BP is slowly trying to shift the blame on nature. if you believe this for one second, you'll end up paying for this spill.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sinthia

You are right we (USA) should stop the leak first the only problem is nobody knows how to stop it without it causing even more damage. There is alot of people with good ideas, but to close it permanantely may even cause a larger disaster. The big reason they find it difficult to get right is because nobody can get a straight answer from BP and they keep acting like it is not going to be so bad, but we all know that they are not going to tell us the truth. It is getting to the point that they are limited on what they are going to be able to do. It may come down to the worse case senario and last hail mary to fix it.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
This is all going to come down to a gamble that we will be forced to take.
I believe the gamble will succeed. Why ? Because it has to.

We are really just waiting for Obama to break out some big cahounes.

I agree with OP we need to pray all 0f us. So what if you are an atheist what can it hurt. Maybe it will turn out out to be the proof you crave.
The way to pray is to ask above all else God's will be done first.
Google it.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by randyvs]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Hi, I am not trying to impose on your thread or garner S&F's. I want everyone who is reading this thread to tie in all the information here with the information in my opening post of this thread.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please I cannot stress the importance of this enough.

Sincerely,

Pax

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join