It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not safe for Christian men to meet in public

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233
As I was quelled from saying in another thread recently,

It's not safe for men anywhere these days.

Hahahahahaha!

That's rich. Humans are inherently creatures of violence. It is in our genes. Men even moreso. There is no anti-men agenda....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
In all reality it's a dangerous world out there,

Perhaps it's time for Christians to mobilize since certain factions seem adament upon taking us out,

It's no longer threats,

Or gibes,

They want our heads;

And this is where the universe is heading anyway,

"Vengeance is mine," saith the Lord.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

Christians are the most persecuted minority in the world. More christians have died at the hands of communists, muslims, atheists etc. in the last 100 years than in all of history.

Just because the death camps haven't started up yet in the West, doesn't mean that they aren't widespread everywhere else.

www.prisoneralert.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The OP seems to be misleading all with his thread title and posts. Dont do these kind of threads which promotes hatred unnecessarily. The title he poster needs to be edited. A guy who got affected by him shot him. Thats it. Let the police find the guy and bring him to justice. Dont promote hatred.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by SevenThunders

Ahhh see I knew we were headed here...while I know that christians are persecuted around the world....I will put it like this, lets count the amount of crimes perpetrated by christianity since the Roman empire.....

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Oh well, it seems premeditated murder in malls in America is not to be condemned! Gun toting shoppers paradise?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Christians never killed anybody else, just because they were "different"?

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
[edit on 15-6-2010 by acmpnsfal]

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i am baffled, violence never really appeal to me especially if these involves people whom do you think can't even break a plate. is this mean dating christian romantically would be also dangerous to have? because you will end up dead? LOL

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
If he was a Muslim, everyone would be saying he was shot because he was a Muslim. But since he was a Christian, people are saying that has nothing to do with it.

posted on Sep, 22 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gynescourge
i am baffled, violence never really appeal to me especially if these involves people whom do you think can't even break a plate. is this mean dating christian romantically would be also dangerous to have? because you will end up dead? LOL

Was this a gay dating club then?

The play even included a jilted lover it seems.
edit on 22-9-2011 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join