It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's not safe for Christian men to meet in public

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Authorities are looking into whether the shooting death of a Tucson businessman at a restaurant Thursday morning is connected to a real estate and mortgage scam.

Police say 39-year-old Thomas S. Piazza was fatally shot while sitting with a Christian businessmen's networking group near Tucson Mall.

Police say the Christian group was waiting for a few more members to arrive when a man sitting at another table got up, walked over and fatally shot Piazza with a handgun. The shooter then rode off on a bicycle.

Authorities say the shooting could be related to a civil fraud suit filed in June 2009 against Piazza and other loan officers in the real estate and mortgage industry.

www.kswt.com...

Sounds like Piazza was some kind of a christian mortgage con artist who pissed off the wrong person.

The poor guy on the bike probably lost his job, his wife and his house when it all went south while piazza was still enjoying the good life. That is until he because fatally shot. Perhaps they need more cameras to monitor for terrorists?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Reply to post by Freedom or Death

the fact that he was shot has nothing to do with him being a christian....wow. Bleh.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by acmpnsfal

the fact that he was shot has nothing to do with him being a christian....wow. Bleh.

Ahhh, but we don't know that yet do we?

It could be because he is/was a Christian, or, for the reasons the OP posted.

Or none of the above.

It will be interesting to see what new info brings to the table.

peace

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by acmpnsfal

I disagree

It was likely Piazza's Christian belief that led him to write the loan that led to the shooters action.

He sowed the seed and reaped his reward.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
"Perhaps they need more cameras to monitor for terrorists? "

Sounds to me like the terrorist got shot in this scenario.

Title of thread, eh.... Troll chum?

There are a lot of fed up people right now, maybe it isnt safe for any business man in public anymore.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater

"Perhaps they need more cameras to monitor for terrorists? "

Sounds to me like the terrorist got shot in this scenario.

... maybe it isnt safe for any business man in public anymore.

Maybe these fellas should start meeting in dark halls without windows, in secret?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Freedom or Death]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
A "Christian Networking Group"?

So Christian men who are trying to get ahead in life by doing each other favors?

How Christian.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Reply to post by Freedom or Death

oh please. I highly doubt that and even if his religion did influence his decision it was not an outright attack on him for that fact....it was all about the money...the title of this thread is over dramatic and the shooter was obviously mentally unstable....things like this happen all the time

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:23 AM
link   
A murderer is a murderer and no matter what provocation, the pre-meditated murder in the shopping mall, is murder.

But somehow, it is ok to murder Christians? So far, the responses in this Thread indicate that murder of Christians (or those claiming to be) should be condoned!

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
you spun that better than o'reilly

who are you working for?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Quit creating drama when there is none to be found. This man either pissed off the wrong person, or was in the wrong place at the wrong time. There is no connection between the shooting and his religious faith.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
We are in sad times...

Good is called evil and evil good...

Look at Joel Osteen... misleading Christians

We still meet in public.. that will never end unless they shoot us in the streets...see below

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by teapot

But somehow, it is ok to murder Christians? So far, the responses in this Thread indicate that murder of Christians (or those claiming to be) should be condoned!

Where the hell do you get that? Please! Nobody is saying that it is "OK to murder Christians" - what we ARE saying is that his murder had nothing to do with his beliefs.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Reply to post by atlguy

I think maybe the Christians on ats need a reason to play victim since Palestinians and Israelis are stealing all the thunder

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Freedom or Death

It's not safe children to go school! It's not safe students to attend lectures! It's not safe to cross a road! It's not safe to mount a plane! It's not safe to work in a skycraper! It's not safe to be a housewife! It's not safe to be jew! It's not safe to be martyr! It's not safe have sex! It's not safe to be drunk on public space! It's not safe to eat! It's not safe swim on a thunderstorm! It's not safe to drive a car!

Yeah, in the same way, its not safe for christian men to meet in public

Gotta love all the exaggerations and emotionality that's in the air nowadays.

Hey dude, are you sure you do not work on advertisement business? Because if you don't, you really should - you'd be decent ad designer.

-v

[edit on 13-6-2010 by v01i0]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   
When somebody makes a point of calling themselves a Christian.... they probably are not a very good one. The true Christian does not have to tell everyone he is a Christian, because others recognize it in his charitable deeds and his love for those less fortunate than himself.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by v01i0

I want to see a video of you mounting a plane. That would be YouTube gold.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
As I was quelled from saying in another thread recently,

It's not safe for men anywhere these days.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AProphet1233

It's not safe for men anywhere these days.

Just goes to show you that sharing your faith is a dangerous thing these days.

Men should hide indoors where it's safe.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

You cannot even imagine

But you know what I meant.

-v

top topics

<<   2 >>

join