It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should We Believe Bob Lazar?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by The Shrike

I just can't believe anything related to the Billy Meier case. I mean, this is what he claims is a pic of an alien holding a laser gun.....
(snip)

Okay, then step away from the word believe and let's deal with visual "evidence" which I know can be hoaxed but in this case no one has shown how Meier hoaxed what one sees. I cannot illustrate it because even though I have the videotape resulting from his 8mm films, I cannot transfer video to my hard drive to put on YouTube that I can then embed here. I'm waiting for a device that allegedly will allow me to do that but I don't know when I'm going to receive it.

You see one of the Pleaidian craft at the top of the TV screen (for height reference). The craft dematiarlizes and materializes at the bottom of the screen. Critics talk about models, stop-action, etc. However, playing the videotape in slow-motion and in frame-by-frame you see the following: the craft materializes slowly, in stages, not all at once at it ascends.

Critics have also put forward that Meier used poles to suspend his models. But let me tell you, they would have to be the longest poles in the world. In the famous segment where you see a craft do weird pendulum-type moves over a tree and in one of the swings you see the top of the tree seemingly being affected by the windwash of the craft. The critics say a pole was used. But they say because, IMO, they haven't seen the footage from the beginning which shows the tree at a distance! Then when the pendulum moves start you see a closeup.

You'd have to see the video for yourself because in one segment there are more than one craft at a seeming distance.

Besides, what do you think of the similarity of Lazar's S4 TESTORS model and a Pleiadian Beamship? I'm not promoting anything and I use the popular names for the ships.

edit on 4-1-2011 by The Shrike because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
reply to post by The Shrike

I just can't believe anything related to the Billy Meier case. I mean, this is what he claims is a pic of an alien holding a laser gun.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7d877d4759ca.jpg[/atsimg]

LMAO! Is he serious? I love it. A laser gun hahahahaha.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
billy meier has used plagiarised artwork and photographs. I mean I'm all for being open-minded and considering any kind of evidence.

But I don't understand why anyone would bend over backwards to defend meier, sure I won't deny that everything he says could be real, but imo it's probably like a .001% probability he's telling the truth.

If we always give every person who claims to have seen a ufo/abducted etc.. a free pass, we're essentially saying that there are no hoaxers in the ufology field, and really how likely is THAT?

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

You'd have to see the video for yourself because in one segment there are more than one craft at a seeming distance.

The simple problem, is that Billy has already been CAUGHT in fabrications. The best illustrations are the Asket and Nera hoax and the Time Travel Dinosaur "Photo".

He showed what he stated were pics of two "aliens", Asket & Nera, when they were really stills of a singing group (the Gold Diggers, I believe) on the Merv Griffith show. (or similar show).

His dinosaur "photo" was proven to really be lifted from a book illustration.

And yes, that pic of the "ray gun" is officially endorsed by the Meier camp. I even confirmed it myself with his representative, Michael Horn.

When someone has repeatedly been caught time and time again hoaxing, it's hard to take even any extraordinary footage seriously, as you can't trust the source.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join