It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need some help :

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 10:37 AM
link   
People often quote the bible to claim that homosexuality is a crime. But what will happen if we was still strictly following the Biblic ancients laws :

Here is a little review of this probability :

I would wish to sell my daughter as maidservant, such as it is indicated in the book of the Exodus, chapter 21, verse 7.
In you're opinion, what is the best price ?

Lvitique also, chapter 25, verse 44, say that I can have of the slaves, men or women, provided that they are bought in close nations. A friend affirms that this is applicable to the Mexicans, but not with Canadian. Could you inform me on this point? Why can't I have Canadian slaves?

I have a neighbor who makes a point of working saturdays. The Exodus, chapter 35, verse 2, clearly known as which it must be condemned to death. I am obliged to kill it myself? Could you relieve me of this awkward question in an unspecified manner?

Another thing: Lvitique, chapter 21, verse 18, known as which one cannot approach the furnace bridge of God if there are problems of sight. I need glasses for reading. Does my vision have to be of 100%? Would it be possible to re-examine this requirement with the fall?

A last council. My uncle does not only respect known as Lvitique, chapter 19, verse 19, by planting two different types of culture in the same field, just as his wife who wears the clothing made of various fabrics, cotton and polyester. Is it necessary to go until the end of the embarrassing procedure to bring together all the inhabitants of the village to lapidate my uncle and my aunt, like prescribes it Lvitique, chapter 24, verse 10 to 16? One could not rather burn them sharp during a simple deprived family meeting, as that is done with those which sleep with close relations, such as it is indicated in the crowned book, chapter 20, verse 14?

I entrust fully to your assistance

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Take a look at the New testament it will anwser all of your questions.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   
The originating post is a ripoff of a fake letter from Dr. Laura: www.stallman.org... is but one place where you can find it.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I think that what know1edge720 is getting at is the fact that Jesus is the fullfillment of all the ancient laws.

We are no longer held by those old laws if we accept Jesus as the Saviour of the world. If we choose to live by the old law (the law of the flesh) then we will be judged by it [the old law].

He made a new covenant with mankind.

Here's the point, it is still a sin to have sex before you're married, no different than it being an abomination and sin for a sodomite to do the same.

But wait - before you start screaming "Then let them get married".

The scriptures are clear on the fact the the Husband shall leave HIS father and mother and Cleave to HIS WIFE.

If the story of sodom and gamorah were not true, then Jesus lied, he even referred to it.

Romans 1 (which by the way is ILLEGAL to preach in Canada now) cleary points this out.

Everyone must make a sacrifice when it comes to serving GOD, I did.

< B

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Good pick up Hecate100. Thanks ........... Birkoff your right nice post.

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Hey Nans, interesting post.

Heaven forbid Christians follow the Bible in its entire context. I think Christians tend to pick and choose to keep up with the times, though in regards to homosexuality, it prevades that topical sense.

Would you enjoy being raped? Stoned for being raped ?

I think not.

(Deuteronomy 20:10-14)
As you approach a town to attack it, first offer its people terms for peace. If they accept your terms and open the gates to you, then all the people inside will serve you in forced labor. But if they refuse to make peace and prepare to fight, you must attack the town. When the LORD your God hands it over to you, kill every man in the town. But you may keep for yourselves all the women, children, livestock, and other plunder. You may enjoy the spoils of your enemies that the LORD your God has given you.

(Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)
If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

Deep

[edit on 11-6-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Jun, 11 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
I have a neighbor who makes a point of working saturdays. The Exodus, chapter 35, verse 2, clearly known as which it must be condemned to death.

Excellent idea. Tonight I will be converting to Christianity. Tomorrow I intend to stuff my neighbour's chainsaw up his
and disembowell him with it. Having killed him according to scripture, I will then revert back to Pixianity just in time to celebrate Pisky's Birthday at the end of the month

top topics

join