It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am sorry to report well is crippled down hole very long read

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I dont think it will be a major announcement, just an attempt to show the nation he's "on top of the situation". Its political damage control.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
due to whats happening were realizing slowly that there are people in this world who wake up and go to sleep plotting terrible things like this. everyday.

there is no denying it, lets say we get all the oil out. where the hell is it going?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
So that's it then? If I'm reading the signs correctly this will effectively put an end to ocean life globally as we know it? Are there any ocean currents that will protect any particular areas from becoming contaminated?

Can we survive without living oceans? I'm thinking not. I suppose there is no better time than now for whatever advanced alien beings might be visiting us to hold out a helping hand. This should put those theories to a pretty good test I suppose.

I think there is a brand new industry that will reach epic proportions for removing oil from sea water. I also imagine that desalination facilities will become inoperable. At a minimum, it sounds like we are eliminating the need for drilling for oil in the ocean anymore. All you will need is the most efficient way to pull it straight out of the water.

I'm thankful for this thread because it lays it all out there for you to read without being based on prophecies, ancient scriptures, or some other unverifiable vision. Not that there is anything pleasant about it, but a frank explanation that's not sugar-coated in any way.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by grom0007
I dont think it will be a major announcement, just an attempt to show the nation he's "on top of the situation". Its political damage control.

That's what I'm thinking. Just a big whoopla and some flag waving. Patronize the masses and all....

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Human beings are about to discover again what used to be common knowledge: That there are forces beyond our control that cause problems of a magnitude that is too big to fix, but which we have the power to unleash through our stupidity. In other words, we can make messes too big to clean up.

At the very least, hopefuly it will be a wake-up call for humanity to examine itself and its activities more carefully on all levels. Time to grow up and put away childish things. The stakes are too big now.

I'm guessing we'll still remain the escapist, denial-addled, short-term-thinking apes we've always been, though.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by cosmicpixie

Originally posted by SneakAPeek
So.. The best fix I have ever heard for this came from someone here on ATS, and even my 5 year old nephew had thought of it on his own.

Cut a Military warship or a cruise liner in half, gut it out. Use it as a dome to be placed OVER where the oil is spewing from. Open 1 window [Ships have round windows] as a pressure release, while having a dozen or so other windows with pipes connected to suck the oil out to a tanker floating on the surface.

This WOULD work if tried. But now I can't help but think that this whole thing is a terrorist act. Anyways heres a picture my Nephew made showing how it would work[I labeled some stuff in it for ease of viewing]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

They SHOULD be trying anything and everything now. I can't understand why after 2 months of this there is not a massive international presence in the gulf all working together to try and siphon off the oil. Too little seems to be getting done which in itself is suspicious really.

Are you sure you read the OP? The point is, there is little to nothing, short of a relief well, that CAN be done.

This ingrained desire to believe "scientists and teh gubment" can fix any problem is something that must be dispelled.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I stumbled upon this channelled message while I was searching for something else. It says in part:

"Many serious problems presently affect your planet. We have helped you by putting forth solutions to these problems and these are to be found within your Internet community. We hereby challenge you to demonstrate your innate courage and strength by taking this opportunity to reclaim your great natural powers. Example: regarding the monumental oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, technology exists that has been used previously to safely and non-toxically solve this kind of problem. Clue: it exists as a ready-to-go technology and can be found in two places in the United States. Come together and use your resources and creativity to find this technology, and then put it to use to redress this disaster. You possess the drive and resourcefulness to bring this outrage in the Gulf to an ecologically safe conclusion.

Earlier in this message, we asked you to look around on the Internet and in your communities for solutions to the catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf. We gave you a clue about where to find the already existing solution. Use this challenge to prepare yourselves to be civilian ambassadors for first contact. Come together in informal groups to begin with, with the goal of brainstorming important questions and organizing action groups to find solutions. Then form networks to blast this information out to the world! "

Does such technology exist? If it does and these clues are real who better than the great minds at ATS to find it??

You can find the whole post here: www.paoweb.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by nite owl
reply to post by hawkiye

YES, DEFINATELY YES, throw the microbes in now. BP does not want this because they scared they might get down the well and eat the product. PEACE.

Calm down, armchair scientist. Microbes eat oxygen and create dead zones in the ocean. Not a single of your pseudo-science 'solutions' seem to even make sense. Did you read the OP? Or are you here to distract?

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
A very well written article I must say and it has educated me well on the whole situation without drowning me in technical jargon. I was thinking what could result from a large explosion under water (due to methane gas or the atomic bomb etc.) Could it result in a tsunami or large waves? This keeps looking worse and worse...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Real-Stinker

I don't know if this is considered off topic but we seem to be talking about the end of life as we know it and moving into a completely different kind of world than we have grown up with.
To answer your questions about the Christians being taken up (i.e. raptured), I don't believe that is going to happen anytime soon if at all.
As mamy Christians do, I refer to this as a "toot and skoot" ministry. Christians have suffered for their beliefs since the beginning of time. Why should we as modern day Christians think that we should not suffer? Christ died on the cross. The apostles and the early church suffered great atrocities for there beliefs. Like the Book says; God causes it to rain on the just and the unjust.
Seeashrink

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

On April 1, a job log written by a Halliburton employee, Marvin Volek, warns that BP’s use of cement “was
against our best practices.”

An April 18 internal Halliburton memorandum indicates that Halliburton again warned BP about its practices,
this time saying that a “severe” gas flow problem would occur if the casings were not centered more carefully.

Around that same time, a BP document shows, company officials chose a type of casing with a greater risk of
collapsing.

Well that seems to clear Halliburton as the good guys and puts all the blame on BP which is pretty much what the establishment press has been doing... There's nothing in this suggesting this was intentional.... pretty much what the establishment press has been saying... basically a overview of what the establishment press has been saying up until now... it's BP fault... this was an accident resulting from extreme negligence on the part of BP

No mention of:

BP’s CEO sold stock not long before disaster
www.examiner.com...< br />

Goldman Sachs sold 44% of BP stocks not long before the disaster
rawstory.com...

Goldman Sachs shorted Gulf of Mexico
www.examiner.com...

Halliburton bought out Boots & Coots not long before the disaster, a company known for putting out some of the world's largest oil and gas fires.

Halliburton was also doing the final cement sealing of the well hours before it blew..

Nothing planned and intentional just your lying sack of greedy oil tycoons... exactly what the establishment wants me to believe.... I aint buyin it

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by soleprobe

Thanks for fitting the jigsaw puzzles in place.

It seems Harli had warned BP, but BP didn't give a damn, as usual, and cared only about the bottomline. So while living on a prayer that all hell will not break loose, they and their corporate buddies sold out huge stocks of its own shares, knowing they don't have much chance of a prayer.

Harli, on the other hand, knew all hell gonna brake loose, but what the hell, its BP the bosses who have the power to fire and hire, took insurance by buying up fire fighting stocks, and hopefully would gain from it.

And through it all, WE HUMANITY had never been EVEN in the equation! It had been GREED all the way! Where are the heroes such as Bradly Manning when you need them?

Let's enjoy our beautiful planet, or what's left of it as the Corporation, NWO, Club, etc whatever you wanna call them screw us masses many times over for decades and years to come, if we are that lucky with more years....

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
reply to post by ahmonrarh

It has EVERYTHING to do with being "tight-lipped!"

The last thing that the Gubment needs as of this point, is a public society that is distressed.

channel.nationalgeographic.com...

www.msnbc.msn.com...

www.rollingstone.com...

www.commondreams.org...

politicalhumor.about.com...

And this! This is HUGE considering the words of "responsibility", almost becomes -synonym- to.". I will fail...but lack the otherwise and although "denoting the possiblility of an attack on the USA from a foreign region is out of the question!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

urbangrounds.com...

One way or another. WE are done! From the posts that have been made in this thread and others; there is NO room for speculation. Read the topics! Read the threads! Read until your heart is content, and tell me; Are we doomed?

***************This is NOT a fear-mongering post at all! It's simply a READ THE THREADS(Like this one), that is ongoing as this!

Thank you for the post! And God speed to all of us.

God Bless!

Edit: Thanks for the OP post!

[edit on 14-6-2010 by overextended1]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by heffo7

Earlier in this message, we asked you to look around on the Internet and in your communities for solutions to the catastrophic oil spill in the Gulf. We gave you a clue about where to find the already existing solution. Use this challenge to prepare yourselves to be civilian ambassadors for first contact. Come together in informal groups to begin with, with the goal of brainstorming important questions and organizing action groups to find solutions. Then form networks to blast this information out to the world! "

Does such technology exist? If it does and these clues are real who better than the great minds at ATS to find it??

You can find the whole post here: www.paoweb.com...

Peat moss? I remember seeing a nature show years ago about it. It's hydrophobic and oleophilic: basically it sucks up oil but repels water. I just read this and thought about it. It's also chemically inert. Just had to throw this into the mix. Doing 'something' is better than nothing, no?

They need to focus on a fix, ANY fix. There's enough doom and blame to be dished out after the fact. The longer they twiddle their thumbs, the worse it gets. I realize there's no magic dome to seal it, but lets start some form of effort to clean it up.

This thread shocked me to my very core. I want to see people talk solution ANY solution, however 'out there' it might be.

[edit on 14-6-2010 by Auntie Matter]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
GREED all the way!

It's more than greed... greed is the scapegoat... it's a deliberate act of war against the USA by the elites of Europe.... The banks and corporations are merely the means through which this task is being accomplished.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by soleprobe

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101
GREED all the way!

It's more than greed... greed is the scapegoat... it's a deliberate act of war against the USA by the elites of Europe.... The banks and corporations are merely the means through which this task is being accomplished.

In my opinion, as it was in yours; It has nothing to do with Greed. It has to do with taking advantage of Mother Earth and expecting her to not retaliate.

If you think for one second that WE ( yes WE), have not exhausted our "know-how" to creating a world dismemberment,, or put our underlings out in the forefront, then let me know what that might be!? Please????

As far as I'm concerns; thank you for the recent submission, and Godsppeed to you in the past, now, and future.
\

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
what about putting another larger diameter pipe around the present compromised well pipe...
which would act like a 'sleeve' around the wounded pipe?

it would take months to build another rig platform to be able to install
the 'sleeve' piping around the existing well casing... but the option
sounds better than a nuke

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Wow, this is gonna be crazy few years:

Oil And Gas Leaks From Cracks In Seabed Confirmed – Videos Show Gulf Oil Spill Leaking From Seafloor

http://(nolink)/2010/06/13/bp-gulf-oil-spill-seafloor-oil-gas-leak-videos-photos/

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
This has been done satanistically, it would not surprise me one bit, if they held a satanic ceremony just before and as the well blew. Divide and conquer is their moto, make us fall apart from the inside, make us hate one another for no reason. This is the end game, the end of us not them. there is no one coming to save us, no one coming to judge us, and no one coming to take us away from this planet. The Earth is our home, a jewel in the night sky, and through our negligence and self loathing we have alowed this to happen. We are to blame "the people" because we have never said "NO" only "YES" yes i need more junkfood yes i love bottled water the list is endless, we have doomed ourselves.

Hemp takes 14 weeks to grow; the whole world could be feed and housed if we all just grew hemp. There is no future with the system that is in place there is no possible chance of change we are doomed and in our hearts we know it if they stop this leak or not, no place to hide.

Henry Fords Hemp car

www.youtube.com...

Mushrooms eat oil

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

You don't need a job you don't have to pay taxes

www.youtube.com...

hemp can save the world

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

Hemcrete Hemp and lime build

www.youtube.com...

Heal yourslves of all hate and lies, unlearn what you think you know and then we can start again. Wow it sounds beautiful

[edit on 14-6-2010 by faerietaleknightmare]

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 05:05 AM
link   
reply to post by jeffrybinladen

That is a fantastically well written piece, many thanks for bringing this to ATS. S&F.

I just hope things don't turn out as badly as you've indicated but unfortunately i don't have to much faith in the powers that be. I appreciate that everyone is saying that BP need to fix their problems but the time is long past that this should have been opened up to anyone who may have solutions.

BP have too much invested in this and have made so many errors that i'm sure they are not making any of the right decisions!

There's got t be other expertise out there that should have been involved before things have got to this critical point.

Everything i've seen and read today points towards this scenario coming true.

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join