It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the earth Humans are the only Slave Race in the Universe?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Call me naive or whatever you would like, but I personally believe in the Human race and also believe that there is so much untapped potential in all of us. I do not think an alien race would consider us "slaves." More of ... projects.

Just my two cents.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Slaves to the flesh. We are all slaves to our flesh. Free us from the flesh, death, pain, hunger and emotional needs and we will be free.

If we evolved, the Earth is our prison and prisoner.

An Afterlife is our only possible chance of escaping. Life is our prison and prisoner and death is our savior.

If we are Reincarnated, our prison is eternal and our only chance of freedom is the Earths destruction.

Aliens are just an interesting side-note to distract us from our being slaves of the flesh. They have their own flesh and slavery to it to worry about.

But then if we are slaves to Aliens, what exactly is it we do for them? Are we a live TV Show for Extra-Terrestrials? Am I sitting here, in my sweat pants made of fabric adorned with images of dozens of red Chili Peppers, starring in my own Reality Show? Are they secretly collecting our feces to fertilize some fields on a distant planet in another Galaxy?

More likely we would be laboratory specimens like Rats and Fruit Flies.

There also exists a possibility we are their Larval Stage in their own development. Our flesh is just a temporary protective covering to be discarded at a later time in our development. The Aliens are in fact us?

OK, that's enough to generate at least twelve books, fifty new threads on ATS and maybe a chuckle. Or not.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

Sorry but that is the kind of question that should be asked in lets say a few hundred years maybe more.

I Suggest you ask a mod to close this thread as the question can never be answered in our time.

And that means every post is classable as spam.

Kind Regards
True-Seer

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by yuefo
Due to some significant grammatical garbling, I'm going take the liberty of giving an esoteric answer--we, and aliens too, are slaves as long as the ego isn't transcended. The egoic conditioned mind = a slave-like existence.

Did that answer your question? Oh well.

anti ego?
self hater?

i'm not sure ego is the problem so much as the super-egos is the deterrent from allowing the free flow of information.

some thoughts,
ET

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

anti ego?
self hater?

some thoughts,
ET

That's contradictory since it is the egoic self that does the hating. Presence, awareness, acknowledges what is--no judgment. And not anti-ego, since it is necessary for taking care of mundane, material affairs. However, if one is unable to control the ego's constant, ongoing internal thought dialogue, it is the master and you are its slave. That is true for most of the population, most of the time.

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
So far, as our knowledge is concerned, Humans are the only sentient beings in this universe.
But, some beings might have developed on earth like planets in systems like our own solar system.

From a personal view point in a - Science-Fiction-ious (i coined that up)/ Sci-Fi mode and a personal view of Humans, i could visualize Earth as an INTERDICTED Planet - We Humans are a bloodthirsty lot, we kill for fun, wage wars over silly reason etc etc( the list is endless con humanity). The aliens/other sentient beings in the universe are bloody scared of us or of the thought of humanity spreading out in to the universe, have interdicted us on our own planet.

Note - The above is just a visualization not a fact not a theory - all in a SC-Fi - mode.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
I have absolutely no idea what the OP is attempting to ask. Is it really that hard to form a complete thought?

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by coredrill
So far, as our knowledge is concerned, Humans are the only sentient beings in this universe.
But, some beings might have developed on earth like planets in systems like our own solar system.

From a personal view point in a - Science-Fiction-ious (i coined that up)/ Sci-Fi mode and a personal view of Humans, i could visualize Earth as an INTERDICTED Planet - We Humans are a bloodthirsty lot, we kill for fun, wage wars over silly reason etc etc( the list is endless con humanity). The aliens/other sentient beings in the universe are bloody scared of us or of the thought of humanity spreading out in to the universe, have interdicted us on our own planet.

Note - The above is just a visualization not a fact not a theory - all in a SC-Fi - mode.

warfare is a part of life. Many animals wage wars on other species and have throughout the existence of life on earth. Too suggest aliens wouldn't do the same is pretty naive. Than again to think aliens are like us, is a little naive as well. The fact of the matter is we don't know and speculation is fun, but to pass off as fact is naive.

posted on Jun, 19 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by masonicon

I don't think we're slaves. I'm not sure what you mean by the question. Do you think we are a slave race for aliens? If so I would ask you to educate yourself about primate evolution and our genetics. None of our genetics point to us being designed as a slave race by aliens and in fact point the opposite direction toward evolution and common descent via natural process.

In some ways we are slaves to the "system" in that human beings naturally form hierarchical societies where following authority is generally acceptable and rebelling against it is only acceptable when being vehemently mistreated (and even then can often be looked down upon or result in the authority tightening their grip).

top topics

<< 1   >>

join