It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing Conspiracies the Right Way: Operation Blackjack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:12 AM
link   

No thank you. "Age of Aquarious," said it all, really.

Subcultures always seem to think in a propriatary fashion...which is to not say it may be incorrect. There are communications occuring under the literal radar.

I merely think that there is a reason why you would know this...

i think life would be way too complex in the age of too much information if there weren't simpler things that my mind could relate to (proprietary fashions you've described).

i grew up with two sisters and no brothers, that contributes a lot to the way i've trained myself to think. it's been working well for me so far.

[edit on 13-6-2010 by aquaman411]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy
reply to post by aquaman411

Hello,

That Carlos Jung is a sick mo-fo...

What is a bothan he refers to?

swg.wikia.com...

I'm up way past my bedtime, literally guys. I'll see ya' 2morrow. Have a good whatever these next few hours are. I'm already into 2morrow, it's 3AM here.

Interesting OP.

Carlos Jung a sick mofo because this is the level you must play on to "get" Operation Blackjack.

But if he made you laugh, then I think I am on the right track...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129
Everyone is entitled to there opinion.

Yours may be correct but I'm a little confused.
You talk about TPTB and NWO.
Obviously they wish to control the masses.

So why, as you say here,

I think the goal of the Aquarian apocalyptic game is to, basically, kill off the most ignorant people in the world as possible, saving the smartest ones. This is tricky when the world is as it is today. We are scattered amongst countries, religions, races, and many other dividers that cause further ignorance.

would they want to save the very people that are awake to them???

Surely it would be just the opposite...

Sorry I missed this one.

Well of course they will always want to maintain their power, it's just that the masses today might be slowing them down or maybe it's time for the masses they wish to control to evolve to something newer, better. (smarter)

Our leaders evolve in the mind, too, you know...

Population control seems to be the goal of the apocalyptic game, because we are learning right now that, without it, the world goes to sh*t.

I personally believe every human being on this planet is a link to a chain to our collective unconscious, and it's mainly due to the fact that we don't have a one world government that so much suffering happens in the majority of the world. We live in a world where psychos like Kim Jong Il get to be in charge of the lives of millions of people.

Order out of chaos is their battle cry for a reason...someone would eventually have to take control of the world and set sh*t straight, and I think we will see this happen in our lifetime. Some suspect all the proponents of the NWO are already ready for the green light, who knows.

Just think about how here, we are all dealing with problems with obesity, whereas in 2/3rds of the world, they are dealing with the exact opposite. We might be okay with that because we're living in the US, but what our leaders don't want us to know is that to maintain this lifestyle, we have to constantly go to war too.

I could list more common arguments, but essentially, things are out of balance, and it comes back to bite us in ways we can't fully understand.

Also, when the masses you control are enlightened, I think it would actually make your job less stressful. Unfortunately, it's religion that's hindering this evolution. I am tired of hearing about weddings/playgrounds/malls in Pakistan or Israel or wherever getting bombed in God's name, it's just a cycle of stupid that needs to stop. And soon.

Which is funny, because in the age (2,000 year period) before, religion is what brought our evolution...look at how the Jesus cults gave birth to the capitalistic world we are enjoying right now.

World War 3 is the perfect excuse to kill off billions of people. It's unfortunately not that big of a deal when you consider the healing power of time, and the fact that whatever our grandchildren will imagine about how f*cked up it was when we were alive would be the 50 minutes they spend in history class. Which isn't a bad thing...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

I personally believe every human being on this planet is a link to a chain to our collective unconscious, and it's mainly due to the fact that we don't have a one world government that so much suffering happens in the majority of the world. We live in a world where psychos like Kim Jong Il get to be in charge of the lives of millions of people.

So which PSYCHO would rule this 'One World Goverment" you say we need??
Ruling over Billions, not Millions of people...

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
This is one of those conspiracies that really freaks me out and I hope it's all wrong and just someones over active imagination. I post quite a few thinngs on my FB but sad this is nobody seems to care. The only people who ever respond are my ATS buddies. Everyone else only cares about their farm, mafia or fish bowl...sad huh.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by virgom129

So which PSYCHO would rule this 'One World Goverment" you say we need??
Ruling over Billions, not Millions of people...

Why, there are 12 signs in the zodiac, surely, it would have to be a group of PSYCHOS...I would hope they have at least 12 PSYCHOs. But my guess is that it would always be a small percentage relative to whatever the global population is.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver
This is one of those conspiracies that really freaks me out and I hope it's all wrong and just someones over active imagination. I post quite a few thinngs on my FB but sad this is nobody seems to care. The only people who ever respond are my ATS buddies. Everyone else only cares about their farm, mafia or fish bowl...sad huh.

Bingo. So if you were a somewhat caring person toward "everyone else", then you would see the good in getting them in on this event. Because you've fallen down this rabbit hole, your conscience is now on the line.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by mblahnikluver

I'll second that.

I post alot of the findings w/article links. Before I posted such links, I'd get alot of friend requests, and people writing on my wall. But ever since I posted that story link about facebook's privacy concerns shtick, and altered my own privacy settings-I seem to get avoided like the black plague/death. Ha ha ha.

On profile page there's a link one can create for a "notes section." I instead use that area to post news items, while "cleaning-up" my wall of "live-in reality you stupid jerks!" postings. To clarify, I don't actually post like; "Hey stupid, wake-up." I just post links with a "your world today" theme.

Needless to say, my wall isn't written-on so much lately. I even noticed on mutual friends' walls little comments like; "Loveguy's nuts." It's a shoot the messenger on FB type of deal. Family and friends from ages-past. Friends of friends. Am I bothered? Only to a degree...

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Operation Blackjack - The Knowing Code?

tiny.cc... edge blackjack 22/6 page 11 (Ctrl F "Alan2").

Operation Blackjack education & prevention kit: tiny.cc... blackjack 33082
Please spread the link far and wide.

<< 1   >>

join