It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US troops kill 5 Iraqi bystanders

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
In this case, it appears that an old atrocity, committed (possibly committed, that is) by renegade Iraqi troops, is being used to paint American troops in general as "murderers".

Epic propaganda fail.

Edit to add: Slayer, I hope bin Laden didn't order one of those BACON BURGERS!

Even if the incident is real. They destroyed any real serious discussion by throwing in a bogus picture in order to garner support for their agenda. That's not real journalism it's state supported Propaganda.

I'm sure people will throw in their opinion of western media doing the same thing as if that's some sort of justification. For the record, I don't trust western media and sure as hell don't trust a state ran media outlet from Iran Either.

WAKE UP PEOPLE.

posted on Jun, 14 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Even if the incident is real. They destroyed any real serious discussion by throwing in a bogus picture in order to garner support for their agenda. That's not real journalism it's state supported Propaganda.

I have to wonder if people are reacting more by what they see than they read.

If troops committed wrong they need to be held accountable. But I also think ATS members should get down to the bottom of this before believing what is stated. IMO, the article is short on details.

<< 1   >>

join