It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

US troops kill 5 Iraqi bystanders

page: 1
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   


Iraqis witnessing the arrival of US infantrymen on their rooftop have lost their lives after their house came under a bloody attack by the American troops.


www.presstv.ir...

There are no military advantages to killing innocent people. This is ethnic cleansing. Another term for Murder!




posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
The question is, What can we do about it? I say, Jack Sh**. It is unfortunate but I honestly don't know what to do about this situation. I don't know if it is ethnic cleansing or merely war for resources. Here is my best bet though.

Explicit Lyrics




posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by ventian
 


Thanks Ventian! Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it oughta be!
This cycle of insanity cannot last forever. Every life lost over there should be blamed directly on Cheney, Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld. Powell. etc. It was THEIR lies that led to this war. They have so much blood on their hands they cannot ever go back to being human.
what a great song and video



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
No such thing as an innocent Iraqi. They will stab you in the back in a second.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Propaganda.




Why does PressTV use a known 5 year old picture of "Iraqi" soldiers with this story? Can you say [AGENDA]? Here is a another picture of the series. Notice the tennis/Trainer shoes?




Here is a link to another story recycling the same pictures from 2005.
Bloodied Faces Of Iraqi Children

And people wonder why PressTV has a credibility issue.

Utter Garbage.
They have been caught red handed.


[edit on 13-6-2010 by SLAYER69]



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Oh yeah... if the Iranian dictatorship-controlled media says it's true, then it must be true!!



Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by ventian
 


Thanks Ventian! Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it oughta be!
This cycle of insanity cannot last forever. Every life lost over there should be blamed directly on Cheney, Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld. Powell. etc. It was THEIR lies that led to this war. They have so much blood on their hands they cannot ever go back to being human.
what a great song and video
Where do you people come up with this stuff?? You have been so brainwashed by the liberal media and the liberal elite that you actually believe and spread lies yourself. If they repeat "Bush lied" enough times then sheep like yourself believe that it's true.

It's been seven years since the start of the war in Iraq and there has yet to be a single piece of evidence showing that President Bush lied about WMD in Iraq. Not a single shred of evidence! In fact, all the evidence points to the exact opposite. President Bush, along with the rest of our government (both Republicans AND Democracts) believed that Saddam still had WMD. On top of that, the majority of the free world and even those nations that opposed the invasion believed that Saddam had WMD's. Saddam's enemies, particularly Iran (remember, you seem to think they are a legitimate source that is to be believed), all believed that Saddam had WMD. So how exactly does this equate to Bush or anyone else in his administration lying? They were fooled by Saddam just like the rest of the world. The mistake they made was not the invasion itself but the fact that they emphasized WMD's rather than the countless other legitimate reasons for the invasion (ie: human rights violations, defying numerous security council resolutions, blatant sponsorship of terrorism, firing on US planes in the no-fly zone, etc, etc).

This site is about denying ignorance. Perhaps you should give it a try and remember that denying ignorance does not take a break when it conflicts with your own personal agenda.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
It's been seven years since the start of the war in Iraq and there has yet to be a single piece of evidence showing that President Bush lied about WMD in Iraq. Not a single shred of evidence! In fact, all the evidence points to the exact opposite. President Bush, along with the rest of our government (both Republicans AND Democracts) believed that Saddam still had WMD.


Yeah but they didn't. We were told they knew for a fact they had them and they did not. That is what a lie is. Thanks for playing.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69
 


That I'll agree with Slayer. But there a few 'Rotten Apples' US soldiers out there that have done some murderous deeds. I've seen a few youtube videos of their work and to be honest they shouldn't have done what they have done. Just makes you wonder, does being a soldier make u want to murder? War is war. But killing in a war has to be controlled. It's no use going around killing inncocent people when there isn't a need to. There are lots of reports out there on not just presstv of innocents being killed deliberately and sometimes for these soldiers kicks. How can these guys ever come back to a civilised society?



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I notice that in almost all U.S./Israel bashing threads they source irans presstv.Go figure.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx
reply to post by SLAYER69
 

That I'll agree with Slayer. But there a few 'Rotten Apples' US soldiers out there that have done some murderous deeds. I've seen a few youtube videos of their work and to be honest they shouldn't have done what they have done. Just makes you wonder, does being a soldier make u want to murder? War is war. But killing in a war has to be controlled. It's no use going around killing inncocent people when there isn't a need to. There are lots of reports out there on not just presstv of innocents being killed deliberately and sometimes for these soldiers kicks. How can these guys ever come back to a civilised society?



I have no issues with your beliefs. Yes, there are some bad apples. That goes for ANY organization. But this story and the way PressTV released it just goes to show and proves just how far they are willing to go in order to get their AGENDA across. Some people will look at the picture in the article [Of a 5 year old story of Iraqi soldiers killing some parents] AND believe they are from the latest incident. Sad really.

All it proves is that PressTV is not credible.
If they are willing to BS the masses with a bogus picture then just exactly how many of their other stories are full of Crap?

I dunno, Go ahead run with this story.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:48 AM
link   
The Major is once again disappointed in the troops. The willingness to subscribe , much less believe the tripe PressTV puts out on a daily basis is well beyond the Major's ability to fathom. SLAYER 69 has demonstrated for the troops how manipulative these bastards are, The Major will demonstrate that they are flat out lying.



The attack took place on Friday in al-Khanafsa area, south of Baghdad and near the holy city of Karbala, witnesses said, according to Reuters.

www.presstv.ir...


Emphasis the Major.

For the troops still not convinced, here is the Reuters website.

Let the Major know when you find that reference.

Dismissed.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Oh yeah... if the Iranian dictatorship-controlled media says it's true, then it must be true!!



Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by ventian
 


Thanks Ventian! Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it oughta be!
This cycle of insanity cannot last forever. Every life lost over there should be blamed directly on Cheney, Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld. Powell. etc. It was THEIR lies that led to this war. They have so much blood on their hands they cannot ever go back to being human.
what a great song and video
Where do you people come up with this stuff?? You have been so brainwashed by the liberal media and the liberal elite that you actually believe and spread lies yourself. If they repeat "Bush lied" enough times then sheep like yourself believe that it's true.

It's been seven years since the start of the war in Iraq and there has yet to be a single piece of evidence showing that President Bush lied about WMD in Iraq. Not a single shred of evidence! In fact, all the evidence points to the exact opposite. President Bush, along with the rest of our government (both Republicans AND Democracts) believed that Saddam still had WMD. On top of that, the majority of the free world and even those nations that opposed the invasion believed that Saddam had WMD's. Saddam's enemies, particularly Iran (remember, you seem to think they are a legitimate source that is to be believed), all believed that Saddam had WMD. So how exactly does this equate to Bush or anyone else in his administration lying? They were fooled by Saddam just like the rest of the world. The mistake they made was not the invasion itself but the fact that they emphasized WMD's rather than the countless other legitimate reasons for the invasion (ie: human rights violations, defying numerous security council resolutions, blatant sponsorship of terrorism, firing on US planes in the no-fly zone, etc, etc).

This site is about denying ignorance. Perhaps you should give it a try and remember that denying ignorance does not take a break when it conflicts with your own personal agenda.


WOW! Just Wow.....I don't even.......

www.youtube.com...



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer
 


thank you bonedestroyer, i was gona post that same exact vid an u beat me too it haha. anyone who thinks we weren't lied to in order to justify these never ending wars, is so misinformed it's not even funny. it's really scary how people only see what they wana see these days. it's the same as people who still think Osama is alive despite this key interview before her assassination.




posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
 


B B But Fox says Osama is still alive..........www.foxnews.com...

In Iran no less...


Ammo for the drum beaters of war with Iran.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by tbonethedstroyer
 


and Iran say's he's in Washington





posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
 


Yeah I saw him and Elvis at Burger King ordering Double Whoppers with cheese, large fries and Diet Cokes.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by stevcolx
 


Kinda of abogus story isnt it? UStroops no longer where DCU, Just ACUs. the Iraqi's get DCU. Als US troops arenot allowedto where sneakers outside the base...... So ummmm really PressTV this is why yhey are bogus.



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by HistoryIsOnlyHisStory
 


Yeah I saw him and Elvis at Burger King ordering Double Whoppers with cheese, large fries and Diet Cokes.


that must of been chaos. did all the screaming girls rushing Elvis trip on Osama's dialysis?
the mainstream media's so outta control today, i watch it for LOLS



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by stevcolx



Iraqis witnessing the arrival of US infantrymen on their rooftop have lost their lives after their house came under a bloody attack by the American troops.


www.presstv.ir...

There are no military advantages to killing innocent people. This is ethnic cleansing. Another term for Murder!


Mighty quick to jump on the bandwagon, ain't we? All for a chance to throw a little mud - without any justification, I might add.

How would this be "ethnic cleansing"? Which ethnicity is being "cleansed"?

No, this situation is war... another term for "war".

This story is propaganda... another term for "propaganda". Not very good propaganda, either. Way too many holes in the story. Press TV ought to fire the propagandist who came up with this, outright. Stuff like this just gives the "source" a black eye.

Murder, my ass. Sure, there are bad apples all over. Problem is, a lot of decent folk are all getting tarred with the same brush that properly ought to be reserved for the truly deserving. It clouds the real issues, and leaves HUGE room for doubt in the very people you're trying to convince. Matter of fact, it calls into question any REAL accounts of REAL atrocities. If this ain't so, then what other stories might have been ginned up?

In this case, it appears that an old atrocity, committed (possibly committed, that is) by renegade Iraqi troops, is being used to paint American troops in general as "murderers".

Epic propaganda fail.

Edit to add: Slayer, I hope bin Laden didn't order one of those BACON BURGERS!


[edit on 2010/6/13 by nenothtu]



posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
Oh yeah... if the Iranian dictatorship-controlled media says it's true, then it must be true!!



Originally posted by Asktheanimals
reply to post by ventian
 


Thanks Ventian! Mom's comin' round to put it back the way it oughta be!
This cycle of insanity cannot last forever. Every life lost over there should be blamed directly on Cheney, Bush, Rice, Rumsfeld. Powell. etc. It was THEIR lies that led to this war. They have so much blood on their hands they cannot ever go back to being human.
what a great song and video
Where do you people come up with this stuff?? You have been so brainwashed by the liberal media and the liberal elite that you actually believe and spread lies yourself. If they repeat "Bush lied" enough times then sheep like yourself believe that it's true.

It's been seven years since the start of the war in Iraq and there has yet to be a single piece of evidence showing that President Bush lied about WMD in Iraq. Not a single shred of evidence! In fact, all the evidence points to the exact opposite. President Bush, along with the rest of our government (both Republicans AND Democracts) believed that Saddam still had WMD. On top of that, the majority of the free world and even those nations that opposed the invasion believed that Saddam had WMD's. Saddam's enemies, particularly Iran (remember, you seem to think they are a legitimate source that is to be believed), all believed that Saddam had WMD. So how exactly does this equate to Bush or anyone else in his administration lying? They were fooled by Saddam just like the rest of the world. The mistake they made was not the invasion itself but the fact that they emphasized WMD's rather than the countless other legitimate reasons for the invasion (ie: human rights violations, defying numerous security council resolutions, blatant sponsorship of terrorism, firing on US planes in the no-fly zone, etc, etc).

This site is about denying ignorance. Perhaps you should give it a try and remember that denying ignorance does not take a break when it conflicts with your own personal agenda.




Funny that you say that as you regurgitate the same lines that the other brand of media says....

That's the deal with mainstream media and the illusion that they give you.. It's entertainment TV, they're in the business of entertainment. If it were indeed "news", there would be no difference in view, it would simply be NEWS. Instead, they offer up what the viewer wants to hear based on mindset.

You say they there were legitimate reasons, how do you know this? I defend no side of politics as I despise them all. But, the only reason you think there were "legitimate reasons" is because it's what the tube tells you. How many security meetings did you sit it on? How many "innocents" did you personally see killed? If they did indeed fire on planes, do they not have that right in their own country? If another country took over OUR country and set up "zones", would you not want our defense to try to do something about it to protect out country? Why do they not have the same human right to defend their ways as we do?

Not all is as it seems and it's sad that we so willingly listen to what our government/media tells us and take it as "the way it is". It's not freeing a country and spreading democracy, it's war, slaughter, agenda and it's been happening for a long time.



new topics

top topics



 
5
<<   2 >>

log in

join