It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the evidence suggest Pakistan will be invaded, not Iran(part2)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
Continuing from my previous thread posted by my previous account which got banned

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=8803960#pid8803960

4. Iran is not being attacked by drones right now, Pakistan is. These drone attacks play specific role I suspect. They are not to destroy threats against US, or against US military in Afghanistan, but to reduce the same threat against invasion which America faces right now in Afghanistan. Pakistan publicly can't do much about it, but to criticize the attacks.

Behind the curtains we all know what is going on, and that brings me to my second point:

5. Pakistan is playing a proxy game against America, not Iran.

The Taliban would have been defeated along time ago without support, this is very true with any resistance group. Look at Iraq, the only reason why the Iraqi resistance shattered was and still is because they have no support from any side.

6. Pakistan is the last country to support the Taliban, while Iran helped America in regards to the Taliban.

Iran helped America, although America didn't say thank you publicly, I'm sure they did behind close doors.

7. The failed NY bombing, and its immediate admission by the supposed Taliban, and the straight away refusal of the admission by the Americans, and then the acceptance of admission after the suspect was captured, who wasn't bald as shown in the suspect photo, was and is very fishy.

Point number 5 is bold because new evidence suggests my prediction is correct:

It claims the ISI provides funding and training for the Taliban, and that the agency has representatives on the so-called Quetta Shura, the Taliban's leadership council, which is believed to meet in Pakistan.

english.aljazeera.net...

Point number 8 of my thread was:

8. No they are not after Iran, they want Pakistan, and Pakistan knows it therefore trying not to give the US any excuse to blow it up in to pieces. I suspect that is the only reason why Pakistan has created this pretense that it is fighting its own people.

This also turned out to be true:

It claims Asif Ali Zardari, the Pakistani president, met with senior Taliban prisoners earlier this year and promised to release them. Zardari reportedly told the detainees they were only arrested because of American pressure.

english.aljazeera.net...

And I also made a response to an ATS collegue in regards:

Pakistan intentionally gave ISI this much power, due to the fact that they knew America would pressure them to do things which they wouldn't agree upon. To fight that pressure the ISI is allowed to basically do anything. They have alot of power.

ISI:

..a powerful and almost autonomous political and military force

This way the West won't be able to blame Pakistan for anything, since in plain picture it seems Pakistan is helping the West but in 3D it is working in complete opposite, countering Western control of Muslim countries.

So what do you think?

How long before a nuclear war between the American empire VS Pakistan erupts?

Will the rogue empire avoid any conflict with Pakistan due its short comings internally? Hence the melt down of the economy?

How long before America looses patience?

Or has America already lost patience therefore sending drones to kill innocent Pakistani in daily bases?

[edit on 13-6-2010 by LittleSecret]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleSecret

Redacted - not my business

[edit on 13-6-2010 by Kandinsky]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Can we not just tell the Muslims that we are going to commit geniside against them so we all know where we stand !

A lot has to do with a grab for oil but it's also because the zionists wants them all dead because they won't play ball with the international bankers.

Any muslim state can see whats going on and of coures they are going to unite and fight back anyway they can and i suspect the UK nuclear sub that they say is being sent to protect the falklands is in fact on it's way elsewhere.

forget the nukes and bombs any future conflict will be fought in hospitals as biological weapons are released en-mass and incase you don't think they have these wepons then look at the weponized limes disease that escaped from the USA or that black mold stuff that is killing people.

Both accidents so who's to say that Pakistan, Iran don't do to us what we would do to others.

Sorry it's going to be a very borring war if we allow the zionists to continue on down this path but looking on the bright side it's much greener than nuking the place else these zionists won't have much of an earth to rule over after they come out from the underground shelters.

Was it spanish flu that killed more people than WWII or was it another one and that was just nature playing games and you also need to know we have all become resistant to anti biotics because not only was it given out as if it was going out of fasion in the 70-80's but because it's being given to all live stock so we can cram them into small spaces without them dieing and this is what we are eating today when we buy a chicken from Asda for £2.00

Long term we realy do need some type of NWO to address the populaton problom and energy needs but not the zionist controlled NWO we have today because the promised land to these people is the earth itself.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
The Op makes EXELLENT points.

It is very strange that the Taliban is fighting even with the mighty US when they, the Taliban, don’t suppose to have any major backers anymore.

In past wars, like the US Vietnam war, the Vietcong had China, Russia, and North Vietnam aiding them in fighting the US, therefore it made sense they fought the US to a standstill, and eventually beat them.

It made sense in the old Afghan, Russian war that the Afghans fought Russia to a standstill and eventually beat them because they had America, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, and many other countries aiding them against Russia.

Now these Taliban doesn’t suppose to have ANY major power or minor for that matter backing them up in this war against NATO and America.

HOW IN THE WORLD ARE THESE LITTLE SAVAGE BAN OF TALABAN FIGHTERS FIGHTING EVEN WITH AMERICA IN THIS WAR?

Is this a phony war?

Is Pakistan secretly supporting the Taliban as the OP suggested?

Or some other mysterious power, perhaps in the US, helping the Taliban?

Something is wrong here, something doesnt add up!

[edit on 13-6-2010 by inforeal]

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Even without all this information you've provided, I think you're right.

I predicted it a couple years ago when Musharraf lost power. No one can control a populous like a military dictator, especially Zardari. Pakistan has nukes. I always figured this would be the reason that the US invaded Pakistan ... to secure their nuclear payload before it fell into the wrong hands.

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Now these Taliban doesn’t suppose to have ANY major power or minor for that matter backing them up in this war against NATO and America.

Saudi Arabia.

Of course they're like Israel and their nukes when it comes to admitting funding of any terrorist organization.

Though, no trail can be proven ... the ties are there.

top topics

join